Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
    Agnes guves excellent head and loves to do it blew two loads in her mouth.

  2. #321
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomObelisk  [View Original Post]
    I would just see Kylie. She never disappoints.

    I haven't seen Agnes, so I wouldn't know. But Kylie is the best option to book if not sure about others.
    It's a tossup, IMO. Having seen both, Agnes is taller with a better body, face looks are about even, neither a stunner but very acceptable. Kylie will attack you like a wild animal, part of her schtick, Agness will give you better GFE and equally great BBBJ. Like I said, it's a tossup.

  3. #320

    I would just see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Agnes? I remember seeing reviews on TER about her oral skills. Any one can confirm that before I book? Or should I just see Kylie again?
    I would just see Kylie. She never disappoints.

    I haven't seen Agnes, so I wouldn't know. But Kylie is the best option to book if not sure about others.

  4. #319

    Yohanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothie929  [View Original Post]
    Sweet god Jesus. I am kicking myself for not meeting her sooner.

    Beautiful face, great skin and an ass I can eat dinner off of. Holy sh*t.

    She's almost Kylie caliber.
    Its great to see her back as I think this is her first appearance back with EEC since the crash. I saw her back in December and reviewed her both here and the other site. Honestly, one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Great personality and was eager to please.

  5. #318

    EEC Yohanna

    Sweet god Jesus. I am kicking myself for not meeting her sooner.

    Beautiful face, great skin and an ass I can eat dinner off of. Holy sh*t.

    She's almost Kylie caliber.

  6. #317

    Pure classy Models

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you used this agency?
    Is there a website to that agency that you can post?

  7. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Fun69  [View Original Post]
    I got a nice discount for my appointment today with Victoria and summer. I was told that if I prebooking I get discounts so that's what happened. I think I've seem 5 people total this week so that's the way around for the discounts. I saw Victoria and summer separately and zero disappointment. But booked them together today. I'll post a follow up on how it goes.
    Yes, the pre booking on Monday seems to be a consistent discount.

  8. #315

    Ymmv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Put Sophie in that category too. Cute as a button. Classic All-American face and smile, but the belly and tits have some serious baby damage. Legs look great too, but she's very passive and her bbj needs some work. Cute enough that I was able to shoot twice though. And she's super cool. But not worth the money.

    LL.
    I felt the same thing as my session with Sophie started. She answered the door looking very hot but the action didn't start right away. We laid on the bed and talked a bit, I kissed her a few times but talked for 5 minutes or so. We had a pretty good connection so things progressed into DFK. I gave her a back rub and that really got things going. We went BBBJ for a bit, DATY for a bit and when I asked for 69 she was hesitant. She said it doesn't always go well for her and she's not really into it but was willing to try. Turned out pretty hot and she really enjoyed it. She said it was a surprise to her and would do it again with me.

    I think she is only GFE if she's comfortable with you but when she is it's great. She's unlike many of the other girls who get right to it and can drop for an immediate BBBJ. She was well worth it to me but may not be for everyone and that will hurt her in the long run. I think most guys like the action to start pretty quickly. She's more like a few of the girls I've met on SA than escort girls.

  9. #314

    Wrong girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlTango21  [View Original Post]
    She's chubby?

    Are her pics that old then?
    My apologies. That's not the girl I meant and I can't remember her name, but she was definitely an EEC girl. Melanie, I have never met.

  10. #313

    Angellis.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd  [View Original Post]
    I second your frustration. Cameron is worth seeing though. She was definetly a lot of fun. We tried GREEK, but no lube no fun.
    Thanks. I will do so. Tried Iris the other day. Utterly uninspiring. I do not expect to have engaging repartee with everyone in this hobby, but it was painful speaking with her. More uninspiring was her performance. Phony from start to finish.

  11. #312

    Say it ain't so

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukkylou  [View Original Post]
    Cute and fun, but a bit chubby. I saw her independent for a quick 100. Definitely not worth 300 plus with EEC.
    She's chubby?

    Are her pics that old then?

  12. #311

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Roarson1281  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    Cute and fun, but a bit chubby. I saw her independent for a quick 100. Definitely not worth 300 plus with EEC.

  13. #310

    Prebooking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bsuh69  [View Original Post]
    Also, I'm not sure if others have mentioned, but MCE discontinued their promotion for reviews.
    I got a nice discount for my appointment today with Victoria and summer. I was told that if I prebooking I get discounts so that's what happened. I think I've seem 5 people total this week so that's the way around for the discounts. I saw Victoria and summer separately and zero disappointment. But booked them together today. I'll post a follow up on how it goes.

  14. #309

    Mce

    Also, I'm not sure if others have mentioned, but MCE discontinued their promotion for reviews.

  15. #308

    Pure classy models

    Have any of you used this agency?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape