Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 10943
-
08-03-18 09:32 #308Senior Member

Posts: 32Pure classy models
Have any of you used this agency?
-
08-03-18 01:05 #307Senior Member

Posts: 32I second your frustration. Cameron is worth seeing though. She was definetly a lot of fun. We tried GREEK, but no lube no fun.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 17:30 #306Regular Member

Posts: 6Autumn.
I recently saw Autumn and can testify that everything said about her is true. She has an amazing body, something to die for. Nice perky boobs and not a bit of fat on her. She is little on pricey side but totally worth it.
-
08-02-18 16:54 #305Banned Member

Posts: 34Blair and Autumn
Today saw those two for an appointment together. Was like being with sasha gray and tori black. What a time. I think I am sticking to these two for now. Autumn knows what he is doing so totally amazing. Blair is trying to keep up as she is so new so that was amazing.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 09:08 #304Senior Member

Posts: 180You are right on. She's not as overtly sexual as Kylie or Megan but she has a sexuality that's more "real" than Kyie and Megan who, IMHO, are performance artists. Autumn makes all her customers feel like "boyfriends" and for me that's a major plus. Also, she has a firm, tight body that puts Megan to shame and way better than Kylie's. The only hoofer at MCE that's better looking overall is Summer, but unfortunately she's not into GFE and way overpriced for what she brings to the party.
Originally Posted by Jefelici
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 00:25 #303Senior Member

Posts: 30Melanie from EEC
Anyone seen her?
-
08-01-18 20:21 #302Senior Member

Posts: 364Summer MCE
Just saw summer at MCE and other reports were spot on. She was a solid 10 and not a Backpage 10, but legit 10. Bbj and multiple shots on goal from any position I felt like. She's super laid back, friendly. Others have said she's not GFE, I'm not sure as that's not my thing so I wasn't trying to kiss.
-
08-01-18 19:35 #301Senior Member

Posts: 151Autumn MCE
This may just be post coital bliss, but does anyone else think Autumn looks like a young Tori Black? It's been bugging me ever since the session ended on who she reminded me of, but I think I finally figured it out. (I know I may come across as an agency schill, but we clicked really well). Feel free to PM for details, but other reviews on her here are very accurate. Not as overtly sexual as Kylie or Megan, but damn, the chemistry was amazing.
-
08-01-18 15:35 #300Regular Member

Posts: 24[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-01-18 15:00 #299Banned Member

Posts: 38Just hunt for a SB
With all the lackluster reviews on girls from EEC, MCE, and Angeli just go on a sugar baby website and take a gamble. For the most part it's going to be great. And don't forget those girls on SA are not pros. Money worth spent if BCD happens and they girl does everything you want, well almost everything.
-
08-01-18 13:35 #298Senior Member

Posts: 149Angelli's
I used Angelli's for years. Some of their original girls were spectacular (Alana, Alaina, Anastasia). There's little doubt that their talent pool is not as deep as it used to be (or at least not as consistent). I recently saw Samantha (a new girl for them) and she was stunning and pleasing (although seconds were not available), and Lia was nice as well (but a bit business like). Other recent forays have been less than spectacular (Aiden, Cindy, Akita) both in looks and performance. I get updates every day from them on Telegram, which is great, but I have been a bit gun shy of late because of recent subpar performance and the chatter on here about the EEC merger. So, has anyone seen Iris, Cameron or Magnolia from Angelli (if they're EEC girls, I have no clue as to their EEC name).
-
08-01-18 12:13 #297Senior Member

Posts: 171Anyone see sasha from EEC? Looking to meet someone today and MCE isn't running any promos. Thanks.
-
08-01-18 11:55 #296Senior Member

Posts: 243EEC Sophie
Put Sophie in that category too. Cute as a button. Classic All-American face and smile, but the belly and tits have some serious baby damage. Legs look great too, but she's very passive and her bbj needs some work. Cute enough that I was able to shoot twice though. And she's super cool. But not worth the money.
Originally Posted by Miramir
[View Original Post]
LL.
-
08-01-18 00:24 #295Regular Member

Posts: 12Completely agree. Same experience and also no BBBJ. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Flipper12
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-18 22:26 #294Banned Member

Posts: 307New EEC
Same Same. I had visited EEC about 12 times between Dec2017 and April2018. Had a great time 11 of 12 visits and the girl that didn't perform was fired after my feedback. Found out later that she had move over to Angellis and just today she appeared on the EECs Telegram feed. I advise you to stay away from Cecilia. Please save your money and use that towards a provider with verified feedback. I have not booked with them since the crash and the handful of interactions I've had with the booker have been awkward and rushed. The previous booker had personality and seemed to value you as a customer. I don't get that same feeling now. Also, without a direct inquiry and lack of functional website I have no idea what the price will be and I'd be hard pressed to donate above 350. The new EEC is not the EEC from earlier this year. I miss that EEC.
Originally Posted by EricLex
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





