Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 10939
-
08-04-18 10:19 #319Banned Member

Posts: 307Yohanna
Its great to see her back as I think this is her first appearance back with EEC since the crash. I saw her back in December and reviewed her both here and the other site. Honestly, one of the most beautiful women I've been with. Great personality and was eager to please.
Originally Posted by Smoothie929
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 20:11 #318Senior Member

Posts: 32EEC Yohanna
Sweet god Jesus. I am kicking myself for not meeting her sooner.
Beautiful face, great skin and an ass I can eat dinner off of. Holy sh*t.
She's almost Kylie caliber.
-
08-03-18 19:46 #317Banned Member

Posts: 8Pure classy Models
Is there a website to that agency that you can post?
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 17:27 #316Senior Member

Posts: 364Yes, the pre booking on Monday seems to be a consistent discount.
Originally Posted by Fun69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 14:43 #315Senior Member

Posts: 213Ymmv?
I felt the same thing as my session with Sophie started. She answered the door looking very hot but the action didn't start right away. We laid on the bed and talked a bit, I kissed her a few times but talked for 5 minutes or so. We had a pretty good connection so things progressed into DFK. I gave her a back rub and that really got things going. We went BBBJ for a bit, DATY for a bit and when I asked for 69 she was hesitant. She said it doesn't always go well for her and she's not really into it but was willing to try. Turned out pretty hot and she really enjoyed it. She said it was a surprise to her and would do it again with me.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
I think she is only GFE if she's comfortable with you but when she is it's great. She's unlike many of the other girls who get right to it and can drop for an immediate BBBJ. She was well worth it to me but may not be for everyone and that will hurt her in the long run. I think most guys like the action to start pretty quickly. She's more like a few of the girls I've met on SA than escort girls.
-
08-03-18 14:24 #314Senior Member

Posts: 243Wrong girl.
My apologies. That's not the girl I meant and I can't remember her name, but she was definitely an EEC girl. Melanie, I have never met.
Originally Posted by AlTango21
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 13:55 #313Senior Member

Posts: 147Angellis.
Thanks. I will do so. Tried Iris the other day. Utterly uninspiring. I do not expect to have engaging repartee with everyone in this hobby, but it was painful speaking with her. More uninspiring was her performance. Phony from start to finish.
Originally Posted by Gwynbleidd
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 13:12 #312Senior Member

Posts: 143Say it ain't so
She's chubby?
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
Are her pics that old then?
-
08-03-18 12:49 #311Senior Member

Posts: 243Melanie
Cute and fun, but a bit chubby. I saw her independent for a quick 100. Definitely not worth 300 plus with EEC.
Originally Posted by Roarson1281
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 10:23 #310Banned Member

Posts: 34Prebooking
I got a nice discount for my appointment today with Victoria and summer. I was told that if I prebooking I get discounts so that's what happened. I think I've seem 5 people total this week so that's the way around for the discounts. I saw Victoria and summer separately and zero disappointment. But booked them together today. I'll post a follow up on how it goes.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-18 10:15 #309Senior Member

Posts: 364Mce
Also, I'm not sure if others have mentioned, but MCE discontinued their promotion for reviews.
-
08-03-18 09:32 #308Senior Member

Posts: 32Pure classy models
Have any of you used this agency?
-
08-03-18 01:05 #307Senior Member

Posts: 32I second your frustration. Cameron is worth seeing though. She was definetly a lot of fun. We tried GREEK, but no lube no fun.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-18 17:30 #306Regular Member

Posts: 6Autumn.
I recently saw Autumn and can testify that everything said about her is true. She has an amazing body, something to die for. Nice perky boobs and not a bit of fat on her. She is little on pricey side but totally worth it.
-
08-02-18 16:54 #305Banned Member

Posts: 34Blair and Autumn
Today saw those two for an appointment together. Was like being with sasha gray and tori black. What a time. I think I am sticking to these two for now. Autumn knows what he is doing so totally amazing. Blair is trying to keep up as she is so new so that was amazing.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




