Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,581 to 29,595 of 30316
-
07-24-18 06:21 #736Senior Member

Posts: 149Think he means packing a pistol.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 19:52 #735Senior Member

Posts: 150Taylor.
I had a similar experience. I know they have to be careful, but some things are better left unsaid.
Originally Posted by LukeNC90
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 19:15 #734Senior Member

Posts: 48Taylor Smithers
I nearly scheduled a meeting with her when she told me she is always packing for outcalls. That was more than enough to spook me.
Originally Posted by TarHeel85
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 19:00 #733Regular Member

Posts: 3Summer.
Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT. I'm visiting next week and she did respond but still hesitant. If anyone has seen her, is DATY on the menu? That's a deal breaker for me if not.
Https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932650
-
07-23-18 16:01 #732Regular Member

Posts: 4My information is a year old, so I don't know how much she has changed. At that time she had a long "no" list. No kissing, no petting, no FIV, no BB anything. Pictures are real and she's prettier in person. Bring lube, it's the tightest kitty I've experienced. Maybe she's loosened her rules since then.
Originally Posted by GeekOnBike
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 11:49 #731Senior Member

Posts: 215Abby in Salisbury
Met her last week, she's very sweet and affordable. She has a friend that she said she doubles with, looked cute as well. Pics are a little old, but representative of her. The location was north of salisbury, and not the nicest, but that's not what you're there for. No lfk / dfk, but BBBJ was nice. Enjoy.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3180/1/1307355
-
07-23-18 09:24 #730Senior Member

Posts: 409Haha, left a review for her and she sent me a text trying to confront me about it. I'm like "Is she serious? She has a reputation for this and she's pretending that this was a one-off?" Apparently she blocked me, oh no! At least I can't make that mistake again, haha.
Originally Posted by Luvzazz
[View Original Post]
It was a funny text to wake up to. I had a backup thankfully, have a nice UTR that does outcalls for the same hourly rate as Miya's incall, so it all worked out.
-
07-23-18 03:12 #729Senior Member

Posts: 52Miya
Gave up on her a long time ago LOL It was fun when I was able to see her but she's hot or miss. I always had a backup plan when trying to see her. Love the booty twirl when she does reverse cowgirl
.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-18 01:54 #728Senior Member

Posts: 409Somehow still haven't learned my lesson about Miya, LOL. Spent 30 minutes radio silent in a parking lot after her being pretty responsive the whole way there. Guess whoever she double booked showed up before I did.
It's a shame about her, she could make a fucking killing if she could just get her act together.
-
07-22-18 23:59 #727Senior Member

Posts: 65Ava
Saw Ava this weekend. . 6 for qv. Nice BBBJ. Great little body on her, cute face great ass nice perky b cups. Took direction well. She is pregnant though. Just starting to show it looks like.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/847465086294
-
07-22-18 12:47 #726Senior Member

Posts: 67Visiting for 1 night
I'm visiting for 1 night any info about Ashley blonde looks real good # ending in 6647, Thanks in advance.
-
07-22-18 07:49 #725Senior Member

Posts: 252Spinner
Sounds like something interesting. Please provide info. Thanks much!
Originally Posted by ThatOneKing
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 22:44 #724Senior Member

Posts: 246Sarah
I dreamed of her. Nice personality, CBJ, other than that GFE. She got the job done but it wasn't anything special.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-18 17:37 #723Senior Member

Posts: 152Spinner.
The blonde spinner I deal with once in awhile contacted me and let me know she has a place for this evening in the NW Charlotte area and is looking for fun. I tell people I am not into spinners but this one is s great worker and treats you like your her man. Hit me up if you want her info.
-
07-21-18 17:21 #722Senior Member

Posts: 112Taylor
I might have to pay her a visit to get a better view of those tatts.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





