Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,611 to 29,625 of 30318
-
07-20-18 13:52 #708Regular Member

Posts: 23Toni B
Hi I will be in town next week and looking for recommendations. I found this one and didn't know if anyone had seen her previously. Any other suggestions?
www.tbanksconsultants.com
-
07-20-18 12:08 #707Senior Member

Posts: 52Anybody remember pretty girl name candy
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5b41230eb0ff4 Ran across her page on pornhub. I guess she's a webcam model now. I have 4 or 5 videos myself with her. Maybe she will let me sell ours LOL.
-
07-20-18 10:42 #706Senior Member

Posts: 719Nobody seen any of these?
Has nobody seen any of these three ladies?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 10:06 #705Senior Member

Posts: 329Holy shit
I would go broke. That's SugarBaby material. High priced SugarBaby material.
Originally Posted by HobbyExec
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 09:48 #704Senior Member

Posts: 1051She's real. Just not anywhere close to here.
Originally Posted by JethRotheRed
[View Original Post]
https://www.ninfasgyn.net.br/morena/vania-dantas/
-
07-20-18 09:37 #703Senior Member

Posts: 62It's #917,922, 925. On hickory thread. Older reviews when Her name was Kelsey. The reviewer was DANBRAD on all 3 reviews.
Originally Posted by GeekOnBike
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 08:54 #702Senior Member

Posts: 129Can't be real
https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26713575/
That's penthouse pet material.
-
07-20-18 07:17 #701Regular Member

Posts: 21I think the number of dollar signs was changed in an edit, so I'll be more direct. She asks for 500 per hour, and requests a two hour minimum.
Originally Posted by GeekOnBike
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-18 06:17 #700Senior Member

Posts: 589Anyone seen this gal?
Pics and post are in line with what I like but haven't seen any reviews. Anyone seen her?
https://independent.com.charlotte.li...post/26654312/
PK.
-
07-19-18 21:59 #699Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, almost all the links under the Hickory thread are dead, so I couldn't determine which ones referenced her. In the meantime I reached out to her, and she's asking $$ per hour. Between the high price and the lack of reviews, I will probably pass. Then again, I sometimes make bad decisions.
Originally Posted by SmittyG
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 19:10 #698Senior Member

Posts: 62I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed several times under the Hickory thread. I know she has changed name several times.
Originally Posted by GeekOnBike
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-18 15:57 #697Regular Member

Posts: 21Brooke
Has anyone met with Brooke on Eros?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363
I'm tempted to meet her when I next visit Charlotte, but haven't seen any reviews.
-
07-19-18 15:21 #696Senior Member

Posts: 132Charity Bangs in CLT
Got an email today announcing porn Star charity bangs in CLT next week If anyone wants to dish out $$$$ Her experience is PSE allows trip to the isles and also allows you to record the whole session if you'd like.
I tried to attached screenshot of Email but couldn't because of size dimension?? So email read as followed.
"I hope yall missed me the last few weeks while I was in Chicago! But I'm back! Available next wed-Thur. In Charlotte (7/25-7/27)! Hit up if you'd like to set up an appt!
As always, my rates and faq are located here:
http://www.charitybangs.com/escort
My full calendar is here:
http://www.charitybangs.com/calendar
And my reservation form is here:
http://www.charitybangs.com/screen
Loves,
Charity Bangs.
424-477-2264.
Charity@CharityBangs.com".
-
07-19-18 11:34 #695Senior Member

Posts: 70BBWs on the radar
Anyone ever try this one?
Ninaa:
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3247/1/1314082
I feel like there were mixed reports on TER back in the day, but can't recall.
Also curious on these two:
Lia:
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26671047/
Sammi:
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/26492547/
Lia has a Instagram page that seems legit. Just curious on the experience, if anyone has previously dreamt of her.
Thanks!
-
07-19-18 11:23 #694Senior Member

Posts: 70Kaiya
Dreamt of Kaiya last week.
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...8175/1/1304711
She has a private residence in Concord. Previous reports said she had a big dog, but thankfully I didn't see him during my visit.
She's VERY chatty, but puts you at ease.
She claims she's GFE, but not really. QV was. 8.
I'd say her pics are definitely glammed up, and she has some decently sized saggy boobs. Started with a pretty good CBJ, moved to mish, and that was it. She helped me clean off, and I was on my way.
Overall, not terrible, but not sure if I'm going to repeat.
Someone mentioned here that she worked with a more attractive sister, but that didn't seem to be on the table during my visit.










Reply With Quote





