Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #738
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    We need to take control of these high rates no way a qv should be 100 or more I don't care how fine the chick is. , Bc they only getting 50 or 60 in other cities we got the power its time to man up just say no don't be so hard up for chicks. Even street chicks asking for 40 for BJ its crazy. If dudes in Greenville and Columbia only paying 50 for qv that's what we should be paying in Charlotte. Just say no.
    I support this movement ✊127996;.

  2. #737

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by CltMavi  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ava this weekend. . 6 for qv. Nice BBBJ. Great little body on her, cute face great ass nice perky b cups. Took direction well. She is pregnant though. Just starting to show it looks like.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/847465086294
    That might be fun in a couple months!

  3. #736
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Why did that spook ya a lot of chicks do outcalls?
    Think he means packing a pistol.

  4. #735

    Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeNC90  [View Original Post]
    I nearly scheduled a meeting with her when she told me she is always packing for outcalls. That was more than enough to spook me.
    I had a similar experience. I know they have to be careful, but some things are better left unsaid.

  5. #734

    Taylor Smithers

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeel85  [View Original Post]
    I might have to pay her a visit to get a better view of those tatts.
    I nearly scheduled a meeting with her when she told me she is always packing for outcalls. That was more than enough to spook me.

  6. #733

    Summer.

    Anyone seen her? Looks TGTBT. I'm visiting next week and she did respond but still hesitant. If anyone has seen her, is DATY on the menu? That's a deal breaker for me if not.

    Https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932650

  7. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekOnBike  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Brooke on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...6.htm?cat=4363

    I'm tempted to meet her when I next visit Charlotte, but haven't seen any reviews.
    My information is a year old, so I don't know how much she has changed. At that time she had a long "no" list. No kissing, no petting, no FIV, no BB anything. Pictures are real and she's prettier in person. Bring lube, it's the tightest kitty I've experienced. Maybe she's loosened her rules since then.

  8. #731

    Abby in Salisbury

    Met her last week, she's very sweet and affordable. She has a friend that she said she doubles with, looked cute as well. Pics are a little old, but representative of her. The location was north of salisbury, and not the nicest, but that's not what you're there for. No lfk / dfk, but BBBJ was nice. Enjoy.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...3180/1/1307355

  9. #730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvzazz  [View Original Post]
    Gave up on her a long time ago LOL It was fun when I was able to see her but she's hot or miss. I always had a backup plan when trying to see her. Love the booty twirl when she does reverse cowgirl

    .
    Haha, left a review for her and she sent me a text trying to confront me about it. I'm like "Is she serious? She has a reputation for this and she's pretending that this was a one-off?" Apparently she blocked me, oh no! At least I can't make that mistake again, haha.

    It was a funny text to wake up to. I had a backup thankfully, have a nice UTR that does outcalls for the same hourly rate as Miya's incall, so it all worked out.

  10. #729

    Miya

    Gave up on her a long time ago LOL It was fun when I was able to see her but she's hot or miss. I always had a backup plan when trying to see her. Love the booty twirl when she does reverse cowgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Somehow still haven't learned my lesson about Miya, LOL. Spent 30 minutes radio silent in a parking lot after her being pretty responsive the whole way there. Guess whoever she double booked showed up before I did.

    It's a shame about her, she could make a fucking killing if she could just get her act together.
    .

  11. #728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Somehow still haven't learned my lesson about Miya, LOL. Spent 30 minutes radio silent in a parking lot after her being pretty responsive the whole way there. Guess whoever she double booked showed up before I did.

    It's a shame about her, she could make a fucking killing if she could just get her act together.

  12. #727

    Ava

    Saw Ava this weekend. . 6 for qv. Nice BBBJ. Great little body on her, cute face great ass nice perky b cups. Took direction well. She is pregnant though. Just starting to show it looks like.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/847465086294

  13. #726

    Visiting for 1 night

    I'm visiting for 1 night any info about Ashley blonde looks real good # ending in 6647, Thanks in advance.

  14. #725

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneKing  [View Original Post]
    The blonde spinner I deal with once in awhile contacted me and let me know she has a place for this evening in the NW Charlotte area and is looking for fun. I tell people I am not into spinners but this one is s great worker and treats you like your her man. Hit me up if you want her info.
    Sounds like something interesting. Please provide info. Thanks much!

  15. #724

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Has nobody seen any of these three ladies?
    I dreamed of her. Nice personality, CBJ, other than that GFE. She got the job done but it wasn't anything special.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape