Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #723

    Spinner.

    The blonde spinner I deal with once in awhile contacted me and let me know she has a place for this evening in the NW Charlotte area and is looking for fun. I tell people I am not into spinners but this one is s great worker and treats you like your her man. Hit me up if you want her info.

  2. #722

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheSnack  [View Original Post]
    I might have to pay her a visit to get a better view of those tatts.

  3. #721

  4. #720
    Quote Originally Posted by Myter1  [View Original Post]
    http://winston-salem.skipthegames.co...n/946838721477

    Anyone had a dream with this lady? I'll be in her area an was checking to see before I pulled the trigger.
    I called and got voicemail but she texted me back. She is not in town now. I text her again this morning and she said she was still out of town. I don't know what the deal is on this one. Looking like a TWOFT.

  5. #719

    Toni B

    Quote Originally Posted by Tasty101  [View Original Post]
    Pics are very misleading. Expect someone in very late 40's, possibly early 50's.

    A friend of mine booked a dream, but walked in, saw the mismatch, and bailed out.
    I have known Toni for about 4 years now. While she has gotten thick around the middle over the last couple of years but she is still a GREAT fuck. Lots of fun, at least for me. Her legs, ass and tits are amazing even with the weight. But everyone has their preferences. Recently, she told me she quit drinking and was getting back in shape. I hope to see her again soon and I'll report back.

  6. #718

    Toni Banks

    Quote Originally Posted by HogRider3  [View Original Post]
    Hi I will be in town next week and looking for recommendations. I found this one and didn't know if anyone had seen her previously. Any other suggestions?

    www.tbanksconsultants.com
    Pics are very misleading. Expect someone in very late 40's, possibly early 50's.

    A friend of mine booked a dream, but walked in, saw the mismatch, and bailed out.

  7. #717

    Slim blonde in Winston

    http://winston-salem.skipthegames.co...n/946838721477

    Anyone had a dream with this lady? I'll be in her area an was checking to see before I pulled the trigger.

  8. #716

    Was in the mood for good BBBJ.

    Saw this one today bc I was looking to just sit back and get blessed and she damn sure did that. She actually had me stand up in front of her while she sat in a chair and sucked my soul out LOL. I will def repeat. She's a big one but the big girls give the best bjs https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...0730/1/1314721.

  9. #715

    Candy

    I would've never knew it was her but her face is clearly on her profile LOL. How can anyone forget that face and all of those tattoos. Just search for amateur webcam

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell who it is? Pretty long video wasnt very good tho he holding the camera right on her ass.
    .

  10. #714

    A few

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Just not anywhere close to here.

    https://www.ninfasgyn.net.br/morena/vania-dantas/
    BKS women look pretty close to that. This is Davida.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7D7AC5E8-A424-4BCA-870E-ABBE682E1E89.jpeg‎  

  11. #713

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    Have done some TOFTT lately and looking for some feedback on ones that post a lot but I haven't seen yet. I saw Shayla Rose recently by the airport. Sweet BBW who gets into it. Has been frequently reviewed.

    Please do share details here or PM if you have any:

    Sarah. Contacted but hotel was in very sketchy hood.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/028064133781

    Misty. DT queen, need some feedback on that.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...p/631172335057

    Monica. MILF with miles, but rates seem reasonable.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...d/460912456549

    All help appreciated.
    I saw Misty a few weeks back. Pics are old, the performance was average. I won't repeat.

  12. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by HogRider3  [View Original Post]
    Hi I will be in town next week and looking for recommendations. I found this one and didn't know if anyone had seen her previously. Any other suggestions?

    www.tbanksconsultants.com
    Depends what you're looking for brother?

  13. #711

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungxOne  [View Original Post]
    The reviews I've seen of her vary, some say she was great others say she was pretty average. Pictures are accurate if I remember correctly.

  14. #710
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyG  [View Original Post]
    It's #917,922, 925. On hickory thread. Older reviews when Her name was Kelsey. The reviewer was DANBRAD on all 3 reviews.
    Thanks! I was searching in the Hickory forum, rather than the Hickory thread. I appreciate the help.

  15. #709

    Bree concord


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape