Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 751 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11258
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2843

    Is this Accurate?

    http://www.slate.com/articles/life/m...verage_or.html

    If it is. Then there are a lot of deprived people out there. If I am understanding this calculator correctly. Then anyone 50 or over who has had 50 or more sex partners is already in basically the top 1%. A 100 or more is like the top 1/2% or less. So like 1% of the men are getting 90% of the pussy? .. maybe somebody better at math can chime in.

  2. #2842

    Does anyone know Hanna from Brea?

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...d-3a1a060bcef2

    I'm trying to meet up with her, and the most I get are short 2 or 3 word answers. It's very atypical, where I usually get a fountain of how they're feeling. My spidey senses are up. I could be wrong, everyone's different, and she could be foreign born.

    Thanks.

  3. #2841

    Visiting from East Coast next week Looking for incall SugarBaby

    I only have one day to see a sugar baby and not a lot of time for research so I would appreciate any recommendations for someone with an incall that might be near Torrence, If you come to Boston I would be happy to assist you. Thanks CM.

  4. #2840

    Is there a Santa Claus?

    Will gladly trade you hot spinner Brazilian for this one PM me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.

  5. #2839
    My Roommate moved out for the time being, so its just my Girlfriend and my Little Girl here now. Now all I have to do is move my GF out and I will have a life again. That could take a few months, but it's something to look forward to. Because its killing me to see all those needy girls on SA just waiting to make Daddy happy.

  6. #2838
    Saw my ATF for the second time in 3 days. Got an invitation from an older MILF to come over and hang out a bit tomorrow. Tryin to find something more interesting. Tomorrow is my GF last day of work and then she will be hanging around the house for who knows how long. I may being hitting Casa Bella sooner than later. Also trying to find girls that can host.

  7. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by Stolper  [View Original Post]
    That girl is a real-life model with 217 k instagram followers. So you're either one lucky mfer or full of shit. I can't decide which it is though.
    I just happened to meet her at a party. In L. A. Everyone is a model. Go to the auto show, it doesn't take much to qualify as a model. And their pics always make them look a point or two higher than they look in real life. She never did message me back BTW.

  8. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't post. Word of mouth only I guess. And I rarely give out info and only with the girls permission.
    That girl is a real-life model with 217 k instagram followers. So you're either one lucky mfer or full of shit. I can't decide which it is though.

  9. #2835
    I need a new roster of girls. But for now I got to keep the expenses to a minimum. Plus the rivalries/jealousies are starting to get to me. Looking for better things in the new year.

    Older Roommate - Told her to think about being gone by March.

    Girlfriend - She is working, but not enough to pay her bills, may have to pay to get her out. Been there, and done that a couple times before. Once they move in they never want to leave. I still have a stalker from 10 years ago.

    Little Girl - Going to keep her around.

    ATF - She must be horny AF, because no matter who she is dating / fucking (posts it on her FB), she still keeps coming back for more (with very minimal sugar). I guess these young studs just aren't that studley.

    Super Spinner - Ongoing.

    I see so many hot girls on SA. But they will have to wait. Business before pleasure.

  10. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    She's hot, any hope you'll share her ad or info?
    She doesn't post. Word of mouth only I guess. And I rarely give out info and only with the girls permission.

  11. #2833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    She's hot, any hope you'll share her ad or info?

  12. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    My SA membership has been lapsed for about 3 months now, but I still get legit girls messaging me. I guess they can't see that my profile is inactive?
    When you go back to standard membership alot if girls don't know that a standard member can't read or respind to their message. They can still see your profile unless you deactivate it.

  13. #2831
    My SA membership has been lapsed for about 3 months now, but I still get legit girls messaging me. I guess they can't see that my profile is inactive?

  14. #2830
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    That girl in the photos look amazing. Is she available to see or are you just showing off? LOL.
    Just showing off. Still have not heard back from her. Not sure why she txted me after 6 months and then went silent. But I did spend some quality time with her once.

  15. #2829

    My Type!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    That girl in the photos look amazing. Is she available to see or are you just showing off? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape