Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 751 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 11256
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPersian  [View Original Post]
    1. No girls ever really want to leave you, unless they find the dream SD. Then when he leaves them, they come back. I've had girls contact me after two years away from me asking to have me again.

    2. Like all the girls are from Long Beach.

    3. Don't fuck girls or give girls any money that aren't willing to give something to you from day 1. Allowance is earned.

    4. Be prepared for a girl to think she can walk all over you. Be prepared to cut them off the second they utter such a thing.

    4. If you have money and are willing to spend, you need to qualify the women as much as possible because you will have a never ending stream of them trying to contact you.

    5. Never be afraid to walk away from a girl. The man is the commodity in these relationships. Always.

    And with that I leave the site for a month or two to build up funds.
    My experience with #3, the first #4, & 5 is the same. Especially #5. I have a girl that tried screwing with me on the price and I won't see her. She texts me daily acting like all is well, even though I do not even respond to her anymore. I have a certain rate I pay and if they do not like it they can go to hell. I have a list of 25 women from BP that I can see at almost any given time. So why should I take shit from someone who thinks they are special? Thanks for the post. JTW.

  2. #2825
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c.jpg‎   b.jpg‎  

  3. #2824

    Things I learned from SA this year.

    1. No girls ever really want to leave you, unless they find the dream SD. Then when he leaves them, they come back. I've had girls contact me after two years away from me asking to have me again.

    2. Like all the girls are from Long Beach.

    3. Don't fuck girls or give girls any money that aren't willing to give something to you from day 1. Allowance is earned.

    4. Be prepared for a girl to think she can walk all over you. Be prepared to cut them off the second they utter such a thing.

    4. If you have money and are willing to spend, you need to qualify the women as much as possible because you will have a never ending stream of them trying to contact you.

    5. Never be afraid to walk away from a girl. The man is the commodity in these relationships. Always.

    And with that I leave the site for a month or two to build up funds.

  4. #2823

    In your favorites, but never viewed your profile?

    Hi gents: I'm a week into SA, and I've had great luck, but my type is a bit older, so I'm sure the demand isn't the same for the over 35 set. On the other hand, simple research shows that the women I'm initially interested in are 10+ years older than their profile states. Must be tough competing with 22 year olds.

    Anyway, there's hundreds of oversexed 40+ year olds not asking for a $10 K / month allowance. Some ask for nothing, just looking for companionship.

    I'm getting favorited several times a day by women with either unrealistic professional photos or from countries that I would never visit. When I click on their profile, it shows that they've never viewed my profile. I send them immediately to blocked.

    Thanks for all of the tips, guys!

  5. #2822

    Or they are next in the crosshairs

    A decent argument can be made, I think, S. A and others like S. A. could be the next dominoes to fall.

  6. #2821
    Quote Originally Posted by ScConnoisseur3  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I got her info and initially it went great and we set up a day and time. But then the day of she flaked. Hit her up a couple of times since then but she never got back to me. Just the way it goes sometimes.
    Seen her maybe 4 or 5 times. Never a problem.

  7. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I gave her info to maybe 10 brothers. So someone must have seen her. I have not.
    Yeah, I got her info and initially it went great and we set up a day and time. But then the day of she flaked. Hit her up a couple of times since then but she never got back to me. Just the way it goes sometimes.

  8. #2819

    Pros pretending to be a SB

    She is on S. A acting as a SB.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-4ae645935070

    Don't be fooled.

    Just see her on hx, LOL for much less & save $$.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/krasivaya.bb

  9. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by NutSoGood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hollywoods UCLA BBW that starts with a K lately? Tried to contact her but she has gone radio silent and I am not sure if she has a new number or if just got out of the game?
    I gave her info to maybe 10 brothers. So someone must have seen her. I have not.

  10. #2817

    Hollywoods BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.
    Has anyone seen Hollywoods UCLA BBW that starts with a K lately? Tried to contact her but she has gone radio silent and I am not sure if she has a new number or if just got out of the game?

  11. #2816
    My little girl is growing up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

  12. #2815

    Sugar Daddy Sites to Reap Windfall Profits


  13. #2814

    Alternative ways to find SBs

    I am not a SA member right now and don't really plan to go back on, so am trying some other ways to find them. Searching on CL for girls selling their panties, I have been contacting them and saying I was interested, but also that they ought to consider the sugar bowl. I don't waste time on a girl who is only interested in mailing them to you. Anyone else have experience with this, or pointers? I do have some replies so far, but haven't gotten any to agree to meet. I have a couple of fish on the line I am trying to reel in who posted looking for modeling gigs, or just posted for a job, w / a hot photo. That is in the resumes section of CL.

  14. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by Dctator1  [View Original Post]
    It is a shame that this board goes silent when you are not telling us stories Hollywood. I wish I had some to tell, but unfortunately I am kind of dry at the moment.
    I miss the glory days. Maybe next year will be better. Just so many fine girls on SA.

  15. #2812

    SA from the East

    I agree, when HG doesn't tell his stories, the board gets quiet.

    I'm in the Upstate NY area and have been using SA for a couple years. I pay a one month fee and I'm overwhelmed with messages. Now I'm a big, old fat guy (but clean and respectful) hahaha.

    My experience (based on the tips here and in the Richmond board) has been as follows (remember, I only have paid for one month 2 years ago and one month this year):

    -Got 2 gals for 2 years. One is 1/2 Asian /1/2 black, very sexy gal. Other is a girl that is a bit more unusual, has some medical issues but tells me that when she cums, she feels much better. How can I turn the down. Been doing BBFS with both from the beginning and still see them both.

    -this years month turned up 4 sweeties. One is 21,1/2 Native American and 1/2 black (beautiful hair, beautiful color), another is 31, hispanic (actually she is the most beautiful but honestly, doesn't quite do it for me), third is 26 and black, sweet gal, but last meeting got her "period" during time in the FC and was totally embarrassed. The 4th is quite unusual, a MILF about 45, blond, church going and WILD in bed. Clearly the best sex of the 4, and with a brain. That one is the keeper.

    Yes, had some odd experiences, gals that were late (I left after 30 minutes passed and she got upset about that said she can't help and is always late, oh well), a gal that wanted to meet ASAP after 2 messages (I think that was more of a working girl), a girl that met me in her dirty work clothes (not my thing, yep I like a gal in uniform, but not a trucking company uniform), said we could go and have fun at her place for 30 minutes, hahaha. Let me think, 1 minute for the shower and.

    So. Have to ration out the $, it does get a bit pricey, I can't believe there are so many fine ladies on SA for an older guy. Must be my wallet size is desirable??

    So, a question for the board. I pretty much have gotten BBFS from all the SA contacts from the start. Is this what you guys have found also?

    And a message to HG. If you need a male roommate to help with the 3 gals with you. I'm happy to move west.

    GG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape