Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 751 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2838
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't post. Word of mouth only I guess. And I rarely give out info and only with the girls permission.
    That girl is a real-life model with 217 k instagram followers. So you're either one lucky mfer or full of shit. I can't decide which it is though.

  2. #2837
    I need a new roster of girls. But for now I got to keep the expenses to a minimum. Plus the rivalries/jealousies are starting to get to me. Looking for better things in the new year.

    Older Roommate - Told her to think about being gone by March.

    Girlfriend - She is working, but not enough to pay her bills, may have to pay to get her out. Been there, and done that a couple times before. Once they move in they never want to leave. I still have a stalker from 10 years ago.

    Little Girl - Going to keep her around.

    ATF - She must be horny AF, because no matter who she is dating / fucking (posts it on her FB), she still keeps coming back for more (with very minimal sugar). I guess these young studs just aren't that studley.

    Super Spinner - Ongoing.

    I see so many hot girls on SA. But they will have to wait. Business before pleasure.

  3. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    She's hot, any hope you'll share her ad or info?
    She doesn't post. Word of mouth only I guess. And I rarely give out info and only with the girls permission.

  4. #2835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    She's hot, any hope you'll share her ad or info?

  5. #2834
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    My SA membership has been lapsed for about 3 months now, but I still get legit girls messaging me. I guess they can't see that my profile is inactive?
    When you go back to standard membership alot if girls don't know that a standard member can't read or respind to their message. They can still see your profile unless you deactivate it.

  6. #2833
    My SA membership has been lapsed for about 3 months now, but I still get legit girls messaging me. I guess they can't see that my profile is inactive?

  7. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    That girl in the photos look amazing. Is she available to see or are you just showing off? LOL.
    Just showing off. Still have not heard back from her. Not sure why she txted me after 6 months and then went silent. But I did spend some quality time with her once.

  8. #2831

    My Type!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    That girl in the photos look amazing. Is she available to see or are you just showing off? LOL.

  9. #2830

    You are not allowed to send message due to spam limit

    Hello Brothers,

    I'm a newbie. I tried to search this whole site looking for 'You are not allowed to send message due to spam limit' on S. A. But did not find answers. I sent messages to newest members on S. A. Within 2 hours I think. LOL. I emailed support but wanted to hear from your experiences and how long is the ban or what frequency I should use.

  10. #2829
    Meant to say 40 for two hours.

  11. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPersian  [View Original Post]
    1. No girls ever really want to leave you, unless they find the dream SD. Then when he leaves them, they come back. I've had girls contact me after two years away from me asking to have me again.

    2. Like all the girls are from Long Beach.

    3. Don't fuck girls or give girls any money that aren't willing to give something to you from day 1. Allowance is earned.

    4. Be prepared for a girl to think she can walk all over you. Be prepared to cut them off the second they utter such a thing.

    4. If you have money and are willing to spend, you need to qualify the women as much as possible because you will have a never ending stream of them trying to contact you.

    5. Never be afraid to walk away from a girl. The man is the commodity in these relationships. Always.

    And with that I leave the site for a month or two to build up funds.
    My experience with #3, the first #4, & 5 is the same. Especially #5. I have a girl that tried screwing with me on the price and I won't see her. She texts me daily acting like all is well, even though I do not even respond to her anymore. I have a certain rate I pay and if they do not like it they can go to hell. I have a list of 25 women from BP that I can see at almost any given time. So why should I take shit from someone who thinks they are special? Thanks for the post. JTW.

  12. #2827
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c.jpg‎   b.jpg‎  

  13. #2826

    Things I learned from SA this year.

    1. No girls ever really want to leave you, unless they find the dream SD. Then when he leaves them, they come back. I've had girls contact me after two years away from me asking to have me again.

    2. Like all the girls are from Long Beach.

    3. Don't fuck girls or give girls any money that aren't willing to give something to you from day 1. Allowance is earned.

    4. Be prepared for a girl to think she can walk all over you. Be prepared to cut them off the second they utter such a thing.

    4. If you have money and are willing to spend, you need to qualify the women as much as possible because you will have a never ending stream of them trying to contact you.

    5. Never be afraid to walk away from a girl. The man is the commodity in these relationships. Always.

    And with that I leave the site for a month or two to build up funds.

  14. #2825

    In your favorites, but never viewed your profile?

    Hi gents: I'm a week into SA, and I've had great luck, but my type is a bit older, so I'm sure the demand isn't the same for the over 35 set. On the other hand, simple research shows that the women I'm initially interested in are 10+ years older than their profile states. Must be tough competing with 22 year olds.

    Anyway, there's hundreds of oversexed 40+ year olds not asking for a $10 K / month allowance. Some ask for nothing, just looking for companionship.

    I'm getting favorited several times a day by women with either unrealistic professional photos or from countries that I would never visit. When I click on their profile, it shows that they've never viewed my profile. I send them immediately to blocked.

    Thanks for all of the tips, guys!

  15. #2824

    Or they are next in the crosshairs

    A decent argument can be made, I think, S. A and others like S. A. could be the next dominoes to fall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape