Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 750 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11247
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2832
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    That girl in the photos look amazing. Is she available to see or are you just showing off? LOL.
    Just showing off. Still have not heard back from her. Not sure why she txted me after 6 months and then went silent. But I did spend some quality time with her once.

  2. #2831

    My Type!

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    That girl in the photos look amazing. Is she available to see or are you just showing off? LOL.

  3. #2830

    You are not allowed to send message due to spam limit

    Hello Brothers,

    I'm a newbie. I tried to search this whole site looking for 'You are not allowed to send message due to spam limit' on S. A. But did not find answers. I sent messages to newest members on S. A. Within 2 hours I think. LOL. I emailed support but wanted to hear from your experiences and how long is the ban or what frequency I should use.

  4. #2829
    Meant to say 40 for two hours.

  5. #2828
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPersian  [View Original Post]
    1. No girls ever really want to leave you, unless they find the dream SD. Then when he leaves them, they come back. I've had girls contact me after two years away from me asking to have me again.

    2. Like all the girls are from Long Beach.

    3. Don't fuck girls or give girls any money that aren't willing to give something to you from day 1. Allowance is earned.

    4. Be prepared for a girl to think she can walk all over you. Be prepared to cut them off the second they utter such a thing.

    4. If you have money and are willing to spend, you need to qualify the women as much as possible because you will have a never ending stream of them trying to contact you.

    5. Never be afraid to walk away from a girl. The man is the commodity in these relationships. Always.

    And with that I leave the site for a month or two to build up funds.
    My experience with #3, the first #4, & 5 is the same. Especially #5. I have a girl that tried screwing with me on the price and I won't see her. She texts me daily acting like all is well, even though I do not even respond to her anymore. I have a certain rate I pay and if they do not like it they can go to hell. I have a list of 25 women from BP that I can see at almost any given time. So why should I take shit from someone who thinks they are special? Thanks for the post. JTW.

  6. #2827
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c.jpg‎   b.jpg‎  

  7. #2826

    Things I learned from SA this year.

    1. No girls ever really want to leave you, unless they find the dream SD. Then when he leaves them, they come back. I've had girls contact me after two years away from me asking to have me again.

    2. Like all the girls are from Long Beach.

    3. Don't fuck girls or give girls any money that aren't willing to give something to you from day 1. Allowance is earned.

    4. Be prepared for a girl to think she can walk all over you. Be prepared to cut them off the second they utter such a thing.

    4. If you have money and are willing to spend, you need to qualify the women as much as possible because you will have a never ending stream of them trying to contact you.

    5. Never be afraid to walk away from a girl. The man is the commodity in these relationships. Always.

    And with that I leave the site for a month or two to build up funds.

  8. #2825

    In your favorites, but never viewed your profile?

    Hi gents: I'm a week into SA, and I've had great luck, but my type is a bit older, so I'm sure the demand isn't the same for the over 35 set. On the other hand, simple research shows that the women I'm initially interested in are 10+ years older than their profile states. Must be tough competing with 22 year olds.

    Anyway, there's hundreds of oversexed 40+ year olds not asking for a $10 K / month allowance. Some ask for nothing, just looking for companionship.

    I'm getting favorited several times a day by women with either unrealistic professional photos or from countries that I would never visit. When I click on their profile, it shows that they've never viewed my profile. I send them immediately to blocked.

    Thanks for all of the tips, guys!

  9. #2824

    Or they are next in the crosshairs

    A decent argument can be made, I think, S. A and others like S. A. could be the next dominoes to fall.

  10. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by ScConnoisseur3  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I got her info and initially it went great and we set up a day and time. But then the day of she flaked. Hit her up a couple of times since then but she never got back to me. Just the way it goes sometimes.
    Seen her maybe 4 or 5 times. Never a problem.

  11. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I gave her info to maybe 10 brothers. So someone must have seen her. I have not.
    Yeah, I got her info and initially it went great and we set up a day and time. But then the day of she flaked. Hit her up a couple of times since then but she never got back to me. Just the way it goes sometimes.

  12. #2821

    Pros pretending to be a SB

    She is on S. A acting as a SB.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-4ae645935070

    Don't be fooled.

    Just see her on hx, LOL for much less & save $$.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/krasivaya.bb

  13. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by NutSoGood  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hollywoods UCLA BBW that starts with a K lately? Tried to contact her but she has gone radio silent and I am not sure if she has a new number or if just got out of the game?
    I gave her info to maybe 10 brothers. So someone must have seen her. I have not.

  14. #2819

    Hollywoods BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    So there is this BBW Latina UCLA student I met a while back. I believe I mentioned her on this thread once. She is happy to have me share her number with senior members. I have only done oral with her. She is down for anyting I can think of. Maybe your imagination is better. She never tires and is truly turned on by giving it all she's got. First name starts with a K. Friendly, polite and mostly on time. Has her own car.
    Has anyone seen Hollywoods UCLA BBW that starts with a K lately? Tried to contact her but she has gone radio silent and I am not sure if she has a new number or if just got out of the game?

  15. #2818
    My little girl is growing up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape