Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 11252
-
12-08-17 17:18 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 5603I need a new roster of girls. But for now I got to keep the expenses to a minimum. Plus the rivalries/jealousies are starting to get to me. Looking for better things in the new year.
Older Roommate - Told her to think about being gone by March.
Girlfriend - She is working, but not enough to pay her bills, may have to pay to get her out. Been there, and done that a couple times before. Once they move in they never want to leave. I still have a stalker from 10 years ago.
Little Girl - Going to keep her around.
ATF - She must be horny AF, because no matter who she is dating / fucking (posts it on her FB), she still keeps coming back for more (with very minimal sugar). I guess these young studs just aren't that studley.
Super Spinner - Ongoing.
I see so many hot girls on SA. But they will have to wait. Business before pleasure.
-
12-04-17 22:45 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 5603She doesn't post. Word of mouth only I guess. And I rarely give out info and only with the girls permission.
Originally Posted by Leche
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-17 01:58 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 359She's hot, any hope you'll share her ad or info?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 22:55 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 1355When you go back to standard membership alot if girls don't know that a standard member can't read or respind to their message. They can still see your profile unless you deactivate it.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 22:49 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 5603My SA membership has been lapsed for about 3 months now, but I still get legit girls messaging me. I guess they can't see that my profile is inactive?
-
12-03-17 14:16 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just showing off. Still have not heard back from her. Not sure why she txted me after 6 months and then went silent. But I did spend some quality time with her once.
Originally Posted by BoulderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 12:27 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 348My Type!
That girl in the photos look amazing. Is she available to see or are you just showing off? LOL.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-17 00:24 #2830Regular Member

Posts: 1You are not allowed to send message due to spam limit
Hello Brothers,
I'm a newbie. I tried to search this whole site looking for 'You are not allowed to send message due to spam limit' on S. A. But did not find answers. I sent messages to newest members on S. A. Within 2 hours I think. LOL. I emailed support but wanted to hear from your experiences and how long is the ban or what frequency I should use.
-
12-02-17 17:32 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 5603Meant to say 40 for two hours.
-
12-02-17 15:47 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 5067My experience with #3, the first #4, & 5 is the same. Especially #5. I have a girl that tried screwing with me on the price and I won't see her. She texts me daily acting like all is well, even though I do not even respond to her anymore. I have a certain rate I pay and if they do not like it they can go to hell. I have a list of 25 women from BP that I can see at almost any given time. So why should I take shit from someone who thinks they are special? Thanks for the post. JTW.
Originally Posted by BigPersian
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-17 01:20 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 5603Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
-
11-30-17 11:20 #2826Regular Member

Posts: 4Things I learned from SA this year.
1. No girls ever really want to leave you, unless they find the dream SD. Then when he leaves them, they come back. I've had girls contact me after two years away from me asking to have me again.
2. Like all the girls are from Long Beach.
3. Don't fuck girls or give girls any money that aren't willing to give something to you from day 1. Allowance is earned.
4. Be prepared for a girl to think she can walk all over you. Be prepared to cut them off the second they utter such a thing.
4. If you have money and are willing to spend, you need to qualify the women as much as possible because you will have a never ending stream of them trying to contact you.
5. Never be afraid to walk away from a girl. The man is the commodity in these relationships. Always.
And with that I leave the site for a month or two to build up funds.
-
11-16-17 13:50 #2825Regular Member

Posts: 19In your favorites, but never viewed your profile?
Hi gents: I'm a week into SA, and I've had great luck, but my type is a bit older, so I'm sure the demand isn't the same for the over 35 set. On the other hand, simple research shows that the women I'm initially interested in are 10+ years older than their profile states. Must be tough competing with 22 year olds.
Anyway, there's hundreds of oversexed 40+ year olds not asking for a $10 K / month allowance. Some ask for nothing, just looking for companionship.
I'm getting favorited several times a day by women with either unrealistic professional photos or from countries that I would never visit. When I click on their profile, it shows that they've never viewed my profile. I send them immediately to blocked.
Thanks for all of the tips, guys!
-
11-14-17 18:38 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 218Or they are next in the crosshairs
A decent argument can be made, I think, S. A and others like S. A. could be the next dominoes to fall.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-17 04:25 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 5603Seen her maybe 4 or 5 times. Never a problem.
Originally Posted by ScConnoisseur3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





