Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9298
-
09-14-17 21:50 #4558Regular Member

Posts: 1Making it happen at desires
Hey folks, I just wanted to share my overall experience at CDs over the past few months and give some advice to newcomers. First things first I've made about 20 visits there in a 3 month span. 15 of which included FS, 2 included BBJ and one LOL CBJ. In my estimation about 70% of the girls have everything on the menu for the right price. This figure may seem high but after my experience and talking with the women this is about where it's at. Basically I just directly proposition the women in a friendly direct and assertive manner. This pertains specifically to VIP, but after a brief, and I mean very brief exchange of pleasantries I'll ask them if "they play". If yes, "what's your excuse not to fuck me" if no. "totally cool, if you change your mind I'll be here". It is literally that easy. I'm 6'0 220 overweight average looking guy and believe me when I tell you it is THAT easy. Just be direct, if they tell you "fun" will be had. Ask them what they're definition of fun is? If you can't agree exactly on what's going to happen in VIP save yourself the time blue balls and money of getting scammed. Number one rule, in a joking way tell them "these are my terms and conditions, I will show you the money right now so you know I have it, but I don't pay anything up front. If you do what you say you will, it's all yours plus a tip if you're fun". No women that is out to scam you will not accept this, EVERY women who won't scam you will. Generally, unless I'm seeing a regular of mine, I'll usually go 0/4 or so on my proposition tactics before I find a new girl willing to get down. Had stretches of like 0/7 but once it's 1/8 that's all you need. Be polite but dismissive of girls who aren't cool with extras and move along quickly. Laugh about rejection. It's just a numbers game. Now the reviews.
Madison- smoking blonde spinner. Always very good energy and seems (acts) like she really enjoys the FS. Haven't had luck getting a BBJ unfortunately. Everything's covered. She is VERY annoying with her guilt trip upselling both before and after however. So for that reason not one of my ATF. Avg price 160 and 40 house fee.
Ivy- redhead, sometimes bluehead LOL, great sense of humor / personality. BBJ and CFS on the regular. Amazing BBJ. Great dancer fun girl will not rip you off or upsell. Did BBJ for 120 and FS for 2.
Nyla- one of the hottest women in the club. Tall brunette. Charges 300 FS because she knows she can and doesn't disappoint. Doesn't give BJs FYI.
Diana- huge tittied Puerto Rican. 200 FS. Super tight body. Rides the D like no other. BBJ as well. I can never last more than 5 min tops. Occasionally has a smell down there. Combo of taco meat and sweat. Other than that she's great.
Rachel- pale white spinner with yellow ish teeth. Great value does FS for 140 and only does CBJ but she is very very tight. Nice down to earth girl.
Tia- hottest girl in the club, Asian, god is she beautiful. Nothing extra on the menu other than a HJ for 150. No thanks. Stuck my toungue in her butthole during a dance and she didn't appreciate it.
-
09-14-17 01:36 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 182Maybe sinking ship is too harsh, but the turnover is outrageous. I follow the club on social media and they are always posting for new cashiers, bartenders, shot girls, and dancers. Not sure if it's par for the course. They also lost the Scores sponsorship thing I believe.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
I'll strike up a conversation with a dancer and get dances and after a few visits, they no longer work there or went to another club. I only see a few mainstays every time I go. Add to that I see girls that worked there for a while working at other clubs and they tell me they left caddy and dance at said club now for the past few months. I know a few work multiple clubs, bur these girls outright say they left.
-
09-12-17 16:49 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 2189What happening with CL? Been a while since have gotten down that way, but was one of the places would stop at.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-17 12:15 #4555Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you for the update. She's a nice girl. Very talkative. If anyone sees where she works next, please post here.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 22:42 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 254Is paris the chick who worked at desires? Are any of the desires brazillians at the caddy?
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 21:06 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 182Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).
-
09-11-17 13:09 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 63Wild zebra
Blonde b team with some tats.
Older mid 30's.
She still around use to do Alex's and foxy.
And Rhode Island dolls.
-
09-11-17 12:53 #4551Banned Member

Posts: 145Rachel
Strip club list is the website you people who keep pming me, and I was incorrect in was informed Rachel is still alive, as I wrote earlier the there are a ton of shit posters on there so the info may have been false.
-
09-11-17 12:36 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 29WZ scanning I'd
When did wild zebra start scanning I'd's?
I went Friday night around 11. Maybe they only do it certain times?
I surely look old enough so they just wanted to get my information.
This will probably keep me from going back. I hate that shit! Too bad because it was fun there were some cute girls willing to please.
-
09-10-17 22:23 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 578Rachel
Good to know the Rachel I linked isn't the one that passed, thanks.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 15:29 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 182The Rachel he is talking about is most likely the one that was a Cadillac for about 10 years. Talked to one of my contacts that dances there and I got the vibe she is under the radar or like someone said OD'd. However, I know her real name and no obituaries come up. So that's a good sign.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 12:06 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 578Rachel
Is this the same Rachel we're all talking about. If so it's very unfortunate, she was a really nice girl.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...1-8280/1/22218
-
09-05-17 15:40 #4546Banned Member

Posts: 145Take it for what it's worth, I read on another board that Rachel had od and passed away. There are tons of shit posting on that site so take that for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by LegendYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 11:46 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 196Tori Blaze Wild Zebra
She was my absolute favorite. Anyone know where she is nowadays?
Gorgeous skinny dancer with perfect tits. Candy tattoos on her arm and two star tattoos on her belly.
-
09-02-17 15:38 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 113WZ visit
I've been away from Providence for a couple months as an injury kept me from driving. The last couple times previous, I didn't have much luck with my infrequent afternoon visits. The other day, I checked it out, and there seemed to be a new group of afternoon dancers. There were still a few, mature, oversized dancers as usual, but they didn't predominate. There is a sensational young petite dancer there, Amber. She was even better looking up close on stage, but never removed any clothing. No matter. Just the opposite was happening in the smoking veranda. Two fairly young and attractive girls were fixing their tan lines on top. I knew one of them and talked with her for a while. She had just had her first baby and was looking out of sorts a bit. Another dancer sat down near us and began a conversation with me. Her stage name was Lily and I'd never seen her before. She was nice looking, petite, but not quite as petite below. Then, one of her regulars came in and she excused herself. I checked out the stage scene and saw another two dancers who were new for me, relatively young and sexy. Later I was able to meet up with Lily to do a dance, fortunaytely, her regular didn't have time to hang out. Since the back stage wasn't officially open yet, she danced for me there before we started the private dance. Great warmup. She has excellent dancing skills and I would repeat, but she is only there W,F afternoons.










Reply With Quote






