Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 9306
-
09-11-17 12:53 #4551Banned Member

Posts: 145Rachel
Strip club list is the website you people who keep pming me, and I was incorrect in was informed Rachel is still alive, as I wrote earlier the there are a ton of shit posters on there so the info may have been false.
-
09-11-17 12:36 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 29WZ scanning I'd
When did wild zebra start scanning I'd's?
I went Friday night around 11. Maybe they only do it certain times?
I surely look old enough so they just wanted to get my information.
This will probably keep me from going back. I hate that shit! Too bad because it was fun there were some cute girls willing to please.
-
09-10-17 22:23 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 578Rachel
Good to know the Rachel I linked isn't the one that passed, thanks.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 15:29 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 182The Rachel he is talking about is most likely the one that was a Cadillac for about 10 years. Talked to one of my contacts that dances there and I got the vibe she is under the radar or like someone said OD'd. However, I know her real name and no obituaries come up. So that's a good sign.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 12:06 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 578Rachel
Is this the same Rachel we're all talking about. If so it's very unfortunate, she was a really nice girl.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...1-8280/1/22218
-
09-05-17 15:40 #4546Banned Member

Posts: 145Take it for what it's worth, I read on another board that Rachel had od and passed away. There are tons of shit posting on that site so take that for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by LegendYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 11:46 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 196Tori Blaze Wild Zebra
She was my absolute favorite. Anyone know where she is nowadays?
Gorgeous skinny dancer with perfect tits. Candy tattoos on her arm and two star tattoos on her belly.
-
09-02-17 15:38 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 113WZ visit
I've been away from Providence for a couple months as an injury kept me from driving. The last couple times previous, I didn't have much luck with my infrequent afternoon visits. The other day, I checked it out, and there seemed to be a new group of afternoon dancers. There were still a few, mature, oversized dancers as usual, but they didn't predominate. There is a sensational young petite dancer there, Amber. She was even better looking up close on stage, but never removed any clothing. No matter. Just the opposite was happening in the smoking veranda. Two fairly young and attractive girls were fixing their tan lines on top. I knew one of them and talked with her for a while. She had just had her first baby and was looking out of sorts a bit. Another dancer sat down near us and began a conversation with me. Her stage name was Lily and I'd never seen her before. She was nice looking, petite, but not quite as petite below. Then, one of her regulars came in and she excused herself. I checked out the stage scene and saw another two dancers who were new for me, relatively young and sexy. Later I was able to meet up with Lily to do a dance, fortunaytely, her regular didn't have time to hang out. Since the back stage wasn't officially open yet, she danced for me there before we started the private dance. Great warmup. She has excellent dancing skills and I would repeat, but she is only there W,F afternoons.
-
08-22-17 13:29 #4543Regular Member

Posts: 7I haven't seen her in at least a month at the zebra. She used to be a sure thing there on a Saturday night. Anyone else seen her. Different days / nights?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 03:10 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 333If this is the same Rachel that used to post on BP, I'd very much like to know if she's still around as well!
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 08:44 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 82Rachel
I know I've posted this before but is Rachel still around thin girl with star tattoos on her arms was told she left the caddy and works at the wild zebra just can't seem to run into her been there a few times looking any info would be great thanks.
-
08-21-17 00:40 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 44Desires
Give Desires a try. Its been kind of quiet early Friday evening. Girls are hot. No cover before 8. Chicks will come to you if you start up at the stage dance or make eye contact. I think its worth the trip.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 11:44 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 179Thanks Iamioman.
You saved me a long drive and disappointment. I'll stay with Mario's which has less pretty women who are touchable. I can always look at pretty women that are not touchable in private. It sounds like Mario's has more options at lower cost. If I were richer I'd reconsider FL.
-
08-19-17 01:32 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 431Cl
Think they are up to 25 for topless, 35 for full nude. LDs are in a rabbit maze of booths with no curtains or doors, but most dancers will take you around a couple of corners so you end up not seeing anyone else. Unless someone comes walking past you as you are getting a dance.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
Yes, FL has a lot of really hot dancers.
Cover is $7 for Friday breakfast, don't know nighttime / weekends I usually go during the day.
They have a more expensive area downstairs but those are comfy booths open to anyone walking by. The booth at end is pretty dark and the walls between booths are tall enough you can't see over so give more privacy than upstaiurs but the booths aren't private anything that happens is going to be on the sly. Think they have an even pricier area but it's possible a dancer was just trying to upsell the downstairs booths. I didn't partake so I don't know for sure.
Desire also has lots of really pretty dancers but if you aren't a regular, good luck getting the attention of the hottest dancers. Cadillac has some very pretty dancers but there's a lot of upselling / false promises going on there so be careful (which you should be at any club of course).
-
08-18-17 10:57 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 179Fl
I haven't visited the FL in many years and was thinking of driving down for a visit. How are the LDs? $20.
Are they private? Door or curtain?
In the past the women were very beautiful and sexy is this still true?
Cover still $10?
Is there a CR option because I never went down stairs in the past.
Other good options?
Thanks.









Reply With Quote




