Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 9295
-
08-21-17 08:44 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 82Rachel
I know I've posted this before but is Rachel still around thin girl with star tattoos on her arms was told she left the caddy and works at the wild zebra just can't seem to run into her been there a few times looking any info would be great thanks.
-
08-21-17 00:40 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 44Desires
Give Desires a try. Its been kind of quiet early Friday evening. Girls are hot. No cover before 8. Chicks will come to you if you start up at the stage dance or make eye contact. I think its worth the trip.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-17 11:44 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 179Thanks Iamioman.
You saved me a long drive and disappointment. I'll stay with Mario's which has less pretty women who are touchable. I can always look at pretty women that are not touchable in private. It sounds like Mario's has more options at lower cost. If I were richer I'd reconsider FL.
-
08-19-17 01:32 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 431Cl
Think they are up to 25 for topless, 35 for full nude. LDs are in a rabbit maze of booths with no curtains or doors, but most dancers will take you around a couple of corners so you end up not seeing anyone else. Unless someone comes walking past you as you are getting a dance.
Originally Posted by BikeZappa
[View Original Post]
Yes, FL has a lot of really hot dancers.
Cover is $7 for Friday breakfast, don't know nighttime / weekends I usually go during the day.
They have a more expensive area downstairs but those are comfy booths open to anyone walking by. The booth at end is pretty dark and the walls between booths are tall enough you can't see over so give more privacy than upstaiurs but the booths aren't private anything that happens is going to be on the sly. Think they have an even pricier area but it's possible a dancer was just trying to upsell the downstairs booths. I didn't partake so I don't know for sure.
Desire also has lots of really pretty dancers but if you aren't a regular, good luck getting the attention of the hottest dancers. Cadillac has some very pretty dancers but there's a lot of upselling / false promises going on there so be careful (which you should be at any club of course).
-
08-18-17 10:57 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 179Fl
I haven't visited the FL in many years and was thinking of driving down for a visit. How are the LDs? $20.
Are they private? Door or curtain?
In the past the women were very beautiful and sexy is this still true?
Cover still $10?
Is there a CR option because I never went down stairs in the past.
Other good options?
Thanks.
-
08-13-17 14:00 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 431Their prices for drinks are high, but I've found more of the dancers at Fantasies are friendlier than other clubs. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on your point of view and what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 16:26 #4534Regular Member

Posts: 2Cd still has the best day girls
About two months I had a CR experience with Ivanna, my god! I have been back several times looking for her to no avail, any updated info?
-
08-10-17 08:30 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 74I never been to leggs and eggs so I can't tell you about that.
Originally Posted by PIB629
[View Original Post]
Foxy and Desires are two clubs I'm most familiar with. Each club patron experience can be different obviously but Desires, from my experience is big time, REGULARS, only.
I went to Desires recently and not one dancer approach me about a dance / talk, while at Foxy multiple dancers gave me attention.
Regarding extras, depends on the girl really. Some do stuff and some don't. The ones that do, what you want might not be on the menu.
-
08-07-17 15:03 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 71Legs and eggs foxy lady providence
Has anyone been to legs and eggs recently? How is the talent and more importantly how are the extras? I went once a couple of years ago and it felt like the dancers stayed with their regulars the whole time. Does anyone have info that they are willing to share about dancers, extras, and prices, and if the "regulars" vibe is real and still feels that way? Thank you.
-
08-02-17 23:47 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 889Agreed. It's getting much worse. I think I am quitting it cold turkey. They raised prices for water to $6. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by ClearWater
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 17:07 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 43Fantasies isn't a far walk, but the thing is who really wants to walk to fantasies? Better yet who wants to take a ride to fantasies? Not me. LOL.
-
07-27-17 23:28 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 431I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Griffiken
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 11:27 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 321Enjoy the walk
I suspect will have no issues walking from downtown to fantasies. Actually I think that would be a pretty safe walk at any hour. Try to map yourself a pass on Atwells (Federal Hill) if you like old time Italian culture you can still find it there.
Originally Posted by ProgInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 11:19 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. I'll probably walk unless it is too hot. It'll only take me about 10-15 minutes.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 10:04 #4526Regular Member

Posts: 9Not an OD. Crystal was the victim of a homicide. It was widely reported in the local news.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




