Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9294
-
09-12-17 12:15 #4554Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you for the update. She's a nice girl. Very talkative. If anyone sees where she works next, please post here.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 22:42 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 254Is paris the chick who worked at desires? Are any of the desires brazillians at the caddy?
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-17 21:06 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 182Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).
-
09-11-17 13:09 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 63Wild zebra
Blonde b team with some tats.
Older mid 30's.
She still around use to do Alex's and foxy.
And Rhode Island dolls.
-
09-11-17 12:53 #4550Banned Member

Posts: 145Rachel
Strip club list is the website you people who keep pming me, and I was incorrect in was informed Rachel is still alive, as I wrote earlier the there are a ton of shit posters on there so the info may have been false.
-
09-11-17 12:36 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 29WZ scanning I'd
When did wild zebra start scanning I'd's?
I went Friday night around 11. Maybe they only do it certain times?
I surely look old enough so they just wanted to get my information.
This will probably keep me from going back. I hate that shit! Too bad because it was fun there were some cute girls willing to please.
-
09-10-17 22:23 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 578Rachel
Good to know the Rachel I linked isn't the one that passed, thanks.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 15:29 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 182The Rachel he is talking about is most likely the one that was a Cadillac for about 10 years. Talked to one of my contacts that dances there and I got the vibe she is under the radar or like someone said OD'd. However, I know her real name and no obituaries come up. So that's a good sign.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-17 12:06 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 578Rachel
Is this the same Rachel we're all talking about. If so it's very unfortunate, she was a really nice girl.
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...1-8280/1/22218
-
09-05-17 15:40 #4545Banned Member

Posts: 145Take it for what it's worth, I read on another board that Rachel had od and passed away. There are tons of shit posting on that site so take that for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by LegendYou
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-17 11:46 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 196Tori Blaze Wild Zebra
She was my absolute favorite. Anyone know where she is nowadays?
Gorgeous skinny dancer with perfect tits. Candy tattoos on her arm and two star tattoos on her belly.
-
09-02-17 15:38 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 113WZ visit
I've been away from Providence for a couple months as an injury kept me from driving. The last couple times previous, I didn't have much luck with my infrequent afternoon visits. The other day, I checked it out, and there seemed to be a new group of afternoon dancers. There were still a few, mature, oversized dancers as usual, but they didn't predominate. There is a sensational young petite dancer there, Amber. She was even better looking up close on stage, but never removed any clothing. No matter. Just the opposite was happening in the smoking veranda. Two fairly young and attractive girls were fixing their tan lines on top. I knew one of them and talked with her for a while. She had just had her first baby and was looking out of sorts a bit. Another dancer sat down near us and began a conversation with me. Her stage name was Lily and I'd never seen her before. She was nice looking, petite, but not quite as petite below. Then, one of her regulars came in and she excused herself. I checked out the stage scene and saw another two dancers who were new for me, relatively young and sexy. Later I was able to meet up with Lily to do a dance, fortunaytely, her regular didn't have time to hang out. Since the back stage wasn't officially open yet, she danced for me there before we started the private dance. Great warmup. She has excellent dancing skills and I would repeat, but she is only there W,F afternoons.
-
08-22-17 13:29 #4542Regular Member

Posts: 7I haven't seen her in at least a month at the zebra. She used to be a sure thing there on a Saturday night. Anyone else seen her. Different days / nights?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-17 03:10 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 333If this is the same Rachel that used to post on BP, I'd very much like to know if she's still around as well!
Originally Posted by Tdg222
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-17 08:44 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 82Rachel
I know I've posted this before but is Rachel still around thin girl with star tattoos on her arms was told she left the caddy and works at the wild zebra just can't seem to run into her been there a few times looking any info would be great thanks.









Reply With Quote




