Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 620 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 9294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Strip club list is the website you people who keep pming me, and I was incorrect in was informed Rachel is still alive, as I wrote earlier the there are a ton of shit posters on there so the info may have been false.
    Thank you for the update. She's a nice girl. Very talkative. If anyone sees where she works next, please post here.

  2. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).
    Is paris the chick who worked at desires? Are any of the desires brazillians at the caddy?

  3. #4552
    Seeems like Paris is the latest to ditch the sinking ship that is Cadillac Lounge. Phoebe might not be too far behind if pics are to be believed (or she just was able to dance at a club for one night).

  4. #4551

    Wild zebra

    Blonde b team with some tats.

    Older mid 30's.

    She still around use to do Alex's and foxy.

    And Rhode Island dolls.

  5. #4550

    Rachel

    Strip club list is the website you people who keep pming me, and I was incorrect in was informed Rachel is still alive, as I wrote earlier the there are a ton of shit posters on there so the info may have been false.

  6. #4549

    WZ scanning I'd

    When did wild zebra start scanning I'd's?

    I went Friday night around 11. Maybe they only do it certain times?

    I surely look old enough so they just wanted to get my information.

    This will probably keep me from going back. I hate that shit! Too bad because it was fun there were some cute girls willing to please.

  7. #4548

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    The Rachel he is talking about is most likely the one that was a Cadillac for about 10 years. Talked to one of my contacts that dances there and I got the vibe she is under the radar or like someone said OD'd. However, I know her real name and no obituaries come up. So that's a good sign.
    Good to know the Rachel I linked isn't the one that passed, thanks.

  8. #4547
    The Rachel he is talking about is most likely the one that was a Cadillac for about 10 years. Talked to one of my contacts that dances there and I got the vibe she is under the radar or like someone said OD'd. However, I know her real name and no obituaries come up. So that's a good sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Rachel we're all talking about. If so it's very unfortunate, she was a really nice girl.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...1-8280/1/22218

  9. #4546

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Physcosid  [View Original Post]
    Take it for what it's worth, I read on another board that Rachel had od and passed away. There are tons of shit posting on that site so take that for what it's worth.
    Is this the same Rachel we're all talking about. If so it's very unfortunate, she was a really nice girl.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/worc...1-8280/1/22218

  10. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendYou  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in at least a month at the zebra. She used to be a sure thing there on a Saturday night. Anyone else seen her. Different days / nights?
    Take it for what it's worth, I read on another board that Rachel had od and passed away. There are tons of shit posting on that site so take that for what it's worth.

  11. #4544

    Tori Blaze Wild Zebra

    She was my absolute favorite. Anyone know where she is nowadays?

    Gorgeous skinny dancer with perfect tits. Candy tattoos on her arm and two star tattoos on her belly.

  12. #4543

    WZ visit

    I've been away from Providence for a couple months as an injury kept me from driving. The last couple times previous, I didn't have much luck with my infrequent afternoon visits. The other day, I checked it out, and there seemed to be a new group of afternoon dancers. There were still a few, mature, oversized dancers as usual, but they didn't predominate. There is a sensational young petite dancer there, Amber. She was even better looking up close on stage, but never removed any clothing. No matter. Just the opposite was happening in the smoking veranda. Two fairly young and attractive girls were fixing their tan lines on top. I knew one of them and talked with her for a while. She had just had her first baby and was looking out of sorts a bit. Another dancer sat down near us and began a conversation with me. Her stage name was Lily and I'd never seen her before. She was nice looking, petite, but not quite as petite below. Then, one of her regulars came in and she excused herself. I checked out the stage scene and saw another two dancers who were new for me, relatively young and sexy. Later I was able to meet up with Lily to do a dance, fortunaytely, her regular didn't have time to hang out. Since the back stage wasn't officially open yet, she danced for me there before we started the private dance. Great warmup. She has excellent dancing skills and I would repeat, but she is only there W,F afternoons.

  13. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    If this is the same Rachel that used to post on BP, I'd very much like to know if she's still around as well!
    I haven't seen her in at least a month at the zebra. She used to be a sure thing there on a Saturday night. Anyone else seen her. Different days / nights?

  14. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    I know I've posted this before but is Rachel still around thin girl with star tattoos on her arms was told she left the caddy and works at the wild zebra just can't seem to run into her been there a few times looking any info would be great thanks.
    If this is the same Rachel that used to post on BP, I'd very much like to know if she's still around as well!

  15. #4540

    Rachel

    I know I've posted this before but is Rachel still around thin girl with star tattoos on her arms was told she left the caddy and works at the wild zebra just can't seem to run into her been there a few times looking any info would be great thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape