Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 84 of 660 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8643
    KingOfFours is literally my idol in terms of his private picture collection.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that link was fucked up, try this one:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

  2. #8642

    Sierra

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...wbunny/7634598

    Has anyone seen this one? Seems promising, hot. Just wanted to know if anyone had any prior knowledge.

  3. #8641
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Even just imagining this scenario is making me feel slightly ill, so I don't blame you one bit.
    Not that everyone I have dreamt with was a "10" but even looking at what they looked like back then has me ill.

  4. #8640
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    They look like Victoria secret models in that pic compared to what they look like now. They were so bad I could barely get it up. I got 15 seconds of head, covered by the way and tried to do some anal for about 15 seconds. NJ smelled so bad I chalked it up as a lost and bounced. I'm really considering retiring altogether now. Yeah it was that bad!
    Even just imagining this scenario is making me feel slightly ill, so I don't blame you one bit.

  5. #8639
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link to a pic of the the mother / daughter team from when I double-raw-dogged them them 6 years ago. I'd surely consider doing them again, because they were some seriously freaky fun back then! But I'm wondering what they both look like now, compared to that picture below? Can those who have seen them recently please comment? Thanks so much for your help!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
    They look like Victoria secret models in that pic compared to what they look like now. They were so bad I could barely get it up. I got 15 seconds of head, covered by the way and tried to do some anal for about 15 seconds. NJ smelled so bad I chalked it up as a lost and bounced. I'm really considering retiring altogether now. Yeah it was that bad!

  6. #8638

    Norma Jean and daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Here's a link to a pic of the the mother / daughter team from when I double-raw-dogged them them 6 years ago. I'd surely consider doing them again, because they were some seriously freaky fun back then! But I'm wondering what they both look like now, compared to that picture below? Can those who have seen them recently please comment? Thanks so much for your help!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
    Sorry that link was fucked up, try this one:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

  7. #8637

    Norma Jean and daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Yes Norma Jean and her daughter.

    Can't remember her daughter's name, but NJ is close to 60 and her daughter probably 40.

    Very old and stinky and picked up several times by police for drunk or drugged driving and also solicitation. The cops are always following them. I would stay away. If you Google norma jean arrest Attleboro you will find a long list in the sun chronicle.

    .
    Here's a link to a pic of the the mother / daughter team from when I double-raw-dogged them them 6 years ago. I'd surely consider doing them again, because they were some seriously freaky fun back then! But I'm wondering what they both look like now, compared to that picture below? Can those who have seen them recently please comment? Thanks so much for your help!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing

  8. #8636

    No thanks

    Yes Norma Jean and her daughter.

    Can't remember her daughter's name, but NJ is close to 60 and her daughter probably 40.

    Very old and stinky and picked up several times by police for drunk or drugged driving and also solicitation. The cops are always following them. I would stay away. If you Google norma jean arrest Attleboro you will find a long list in the sun chronicle.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the area and I've seen reviews for NJ. Decided to see what she was all about. Let's just say the dream was a nightmare. She seemed nice enough but she looked pretty bad. She was missing white a few teeth and her daughter was there looking rough also. The little head tried to lead but the big head eventually took over. Tried to indulge in Greek. The smell made me quit. It set me back. 6 coins. Let's just say I won't be going back. Ad is no longer up but I'm sure most know what she looks like.
    .

  9. #8635

    Norma Jean

    I'm new to the area and I've seen reviews for NJ. Decided to see what she was all about. Let's just say the dream was a nightmare. She seemed nice enough but she looked pretty bad. She was missing white a few teeth and her daughter was there looking rough also. The little head tried to lead but the big head eventually took over. Tried to indulge in Greek. The smell made me quit. It set me back. 6 coins. Let's just say I won't be going back. Ad is no longer up but I'm sure most know what she looks like.

  10. #8634

    Providence Sub

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I tried asking about her before, but I think that post got lost in the wash--so I'll try again. This girl looks MIGHTY familiar! I attached a pic this time. She looks like she could be a wild ride! Has anyone been with her? Menu? Safety of incall? Thanks.

    http://420.com.providence.escortbaby...post/21711689/
    I forgot to post it, but I did finally go to see this girl a couple days after I posted that query. She was indeed a wild ride! She had on some grungy shit, old baggy pants and a sweatshirt top, and met me outside. But underneath that totally UN-sexy street outfit, was definitely the girl in the pics, in fact she seemed slimmer than those pics. Tits are enhanced but quite nice. Has that sweet yet trashy persona that I crave! 150 hh, but she hinted it could be less next time. And went overtime. And there will probably be a next time because she did EVERYTHING right! DFK from the get-go which was stellar, clean shaved, clean tasting pussy, friendly like an old fuck buddy and a total sub in bed. BBBJ was deep throat and as good as it gets IMO. Fucked in mish, CG, and and doggy, but it was doggy with hair pulling and ass slapping and her dirty submissive slutt talk that put me over the edge in doggy, LOL!

  11. #8633

    Link for Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been able to find a link to their ad or any reference at all. Could you supply and link?

    Thanks.
    http://www.escortphonelookup.com/757...1/?id=22334603

    http://www.escortprofile.xxx/757-239-1914/?pid=15609023

    https://myproviderguide.com/virginia...scorts/8247730

  12. #8632

    Sam and Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by RobePete  [View Original Post]
    Went for a visit with Sam at her new place safe and out of the way. Opted for the hour a bit pricey but total GFE.
    I haven't been able to find a link to their ad or any reference at all. Could you supply and link?

    Thanks.

  13. #8631
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I don't mind them big, but it's that hanging midsection that's the dealbreaker!
    Yeah, I hear ya. I don't necessarily mind bigger girls either. I've seen Amelia and would gladly see her again, and she's definitely not small.

  14. #8630
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Bigger than the pics indicate. Definitely a large gut. Probably not a repeat for me, honestly, but maybe worth trying once. Performance and attitude were good anyway.
    Thanks, I don't mind them big, but it's that hanging midsection that's the dealbreaker!

  15. #8629
    Quote Originally Posted by RobePete  [View Original Post]
    Went for a visit with Sam at her new place safe and out of the way. Opted for the hour a bit pricey but total GFE.
    Both Samantha and Holly will definitely work with you on price, especially for repeats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape