Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 102 of 660 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 9888
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8373

    Angela Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She's in town for a few days and I'm thinking about booking. Anyone have any experiences with her they'd care to share?.

    http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen
    I saw her first in Jan 2014 or so, and she was good. She hadn't been jaded, and truly seemed interested in providing a quality visit. I saw her again in 2015, and she was strictly business, more interested in getting me out of her appt so she could do whatever. I haven't seen her since then, and don't plan to. She just isn't fun anymore.

    Stay Safe.

    FF.

  2. #8372

    Sparrow? Do you know this bird?

    I tried asking about her before, but I think that post got lost in the wash--so I'll try again. This girl looks MIGHTY familiar! I attached a pic this time. She looks like she could be a wild ride! Has anyone been with her? Menu? Safety of incall? Thanks.

    http://420.com.providence.escortbaby...post/21711689/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a91a851931a04a8b78125c6b846a98c7_f.jpg‎  

  3. #8371

    Priscilla

    Saw her last night. Great girl and great location next to the airport!

    She has big tits and a big ass on a short frame. Nice looking face. She travels up from NY so you may or may not catch her in rhody. Everything was covered. Use her number starting with 508.

  4. #8370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    40 yr old redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see this one? Any feedback? Safety of incall? Services? BBBJ or covered? I've seen her ads around on RI and southcoast MA backpage for quite a while, but have not seen any reviews.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-2268/1/182353
    Saw her a few years ago. Not a memorable experience, not horrible, not particularly good. Never repeated. Very nice body with nice boobs but looks every bit her age, which I believe is noticeably older than advertised.

  5. #8369

    Just okay

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see this one? Any feedback? Safety of incall? Services? BBBJ or covered? I've seen her ads around on RI and southcoast MA backpage for quite a while, but have not seen any reviews.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-2268/1/182353
    First time poster long time lurker. I have seen her before. She is located in fall river by the supermarket. Didn't partake in FS. BJ was covered and just okay. Location was semi discrete. Charged 80 but negotiable. Location was safe and she was cool. Very weathered face and a smoker.

    PM for more details.

  6. #8368
    Has anyone been to see this one? Any feedback? Safety of incall? Services? BBBJ or covered? I've seen her ads around on RI and southcoast MA backpage for quite a while, but have not seen any reviews.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-2268/1/182353

  7. #8367

    RE: Pricilla

    Quote Originally Posted by ShayAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Interested in her. 508-686-1875 Is the number she looks good and says "me or it's free" anyone experience her?
    Searching for Pricilla shows she has had quite a few reviews here on the forum in the recent past, including a few in just the past week. You should probably learn how to use the forum search tool.

  8. #8366

    Amelia

    Had a really nice visit with Amelia, wasn't sure she was still around since she hasn't posted an ad in awhile. Buy she is, and still as good as has been reported previously. Very cute BBW, great skills, and a super nice girl. PM if you have any questions.


    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/amelia-lollipop-late-night-special/6538388

  9. #8365

    Reliable 2 girl team

    Looking for a double BBJ team, had Molly and her mother? Couple years back was ok but I think she is solo for the most part now. Kimmy and her blonde friend I also know of, but wayyyyyy too many scam stories for me. Any suggestions would be great.

  10. #8364

    Pricilla

    Interested in her. 508-686-1875 Is the number she looks good and says "me or it's free" anyone experience her?

  11. #8363

    Warwick hotel sting post

    Did not post this, and do not know if it is true but wanted to share just in case

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...e-read/7536073
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20170622-211043.jpg‎  

  12. #8362

    Don't waste your money

    Don't waste your money on Angela Morgan. Pics look ok but she is much bigger in person and has an attitude bigger than her ass. Complains alot and thinks she is worth big bucks. Refuses to do most of the basics. Not worth 300 plus dollars.

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]

  13. #8361

    Attitude and a half on this one

    When you cop an attitude right out of the gate. I'm all set.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...s-away/7530053

  14. #8360

    Def worth the visit

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Number ends in 0661. Google search doesn't come up with much but what does turn up isn't terribly great. Sent the picture below. I'm thinking it had to have been one of those slim pickin kind of nights if I reached out and don't recall.

    That being said has anyone partaken?

    https://myproviderguide.com/rhode-is...scorts/8012303
    I have seen her a couple times and it was well worth it. I saw her twice in one weekend and will definitely be repeating soon. Great body and attitude. You have to build trust but once you do she will reward you. I bought her room so not a great guide for price but if you want other details hmu.

  15. #8359

    Angela Morgan

    Phone didn't paste the right link.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...6-6-28/6653131

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    She's in town for a few days and I'm thinking about booking. Anyone have any experiences with her they'd care to share?.

    http://providence.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape