Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 9888
-
08-05-17 10:11 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 71Sam
Went for a visit with Sam at her new place safe and out of the way. Opted for the hour a bit pricey but total GFE.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 00:20 #8627Senior Member

Posts: 252Barbie. No thank you!
Tried to visit Barbie based on the positive reviews here. We set up a time over text, she seemed very responsive. When the appointed hour approached, I texted her to say I was on my way (she's in Woonsocket.) She replied she was out shopping and would be home "soon". I had a feeling she was going to flake, and sure enough she did. Texted me a couple hours later asking if *I* was ready, LOL. I needed a release, so we decided to meet a bit later that night. Showed up at her apt to find a skinny biracial girl with no tits. 5/10 would be generous. Place was completely trashed, she said she was "moving" *roll eyes* I always check the bathroom before the festivities, so I asked to use it. She had taken a dump and not even flushed it. The action area was a dingy, unkempt mattress on the floor. I decided to cut my losses and head home. She had the nerve to text me saying I wasted her time and costed her money. I would rather stick mine in a blender!
It's been slim pickings lately. Not sure if I've just been unlucky or the action in RI has just dried up.
Originally Posted by XRay1
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 13:34 #8626Senior Member

Posts: 738Bigger than the pics indicate. Definitely a large gut. Probably not a repeat for me, honestly, but maybe worth trying once. Performance and attitude were good anyway.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 10:29 #8625Senior Member

Posts: 834Thanks. I'm wondering, how big really is she? As big as she is in those pics? Or bigger? Is there a kangaroo pouch? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 10:22 #8624Senior Member

Posts: 834Sam and Holly Sisters
I've seen both sisters alone and together. Sam is a trim hot MILF with small natural B's, Holly a larger MILF with studded nips and big bolt ons. PSE / GFE with few if any limits. (Although I never asked for anal). All I can say is, if you do the duo, eat your fuckin' wheaties! If real sisters are on your bucket list, this is as good as it gets!
Originally Posted by BanGravy
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 10:17 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 376I tried
To set something up with her, it got too complicated, she wanted a pic. I don't send pics and never was asked for one. So I moved on. She does answer text and pretty quick. I just can't risk my pic out there for someone to exploit.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 08:56 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 52This site is great!
I finally decided to create an account on here! I just want to say that I greatly appreciate everything that this forum is about. Sticking together and helping steer clear of the messy ones. I've been put on to wonderful providers here and also paid attention to the warnings. I will definitely be contributing. Thanks everybody!
-
08-04-17 08:19 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 373411 on this one?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...onship/7881703
"Hello gentlemen. I am bella all Italian. Available to see Mature caucasian men only. Private upscale condo.
Available today seven two seven eight zero four zero six seven five no texting I won't respond no exceptions. Call me xo".
-
08-04-17 06:27 #8620Senior Member

Posts: 161Woonsocket stoner girl
Has anyone seen this "stoner girl" in Woonsocket? She's been advertising a lot.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...m-play/7989453
-
08-03-17 14:04 #8619

Posts: 302Only problem is the amount of effort and time needed to see her is so high that it's not really worth it.
She hardly ever answers texts. Maybe you and a handful of her top clients, otherwise it's futile.
I sent her a couple of texts one day, got no response back, two days later she sends a text asking if I want to see her. I could not as I was busy that day.
I respond about being unable to see her that day but would like to the next day or two. Again no response and days later another message from her. Totally useless!!!
Then throw in her attitude she now has from guys fawning over her.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 09:58 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 120Sam / Holly
Who are they? I searched their names on BP and got nothing.
-
08-03-17 08:12 #8617Senior Member

Posts: 112Holly
I have seen Holly over by the airport. Very nice body, face a little older but not bad for early to mid 40's. Big beautiful fake breasts, tight body definitely works out and goes tanning a lot. Talkative and friendly. She tries to start off with high prices but if she is need she will come down quite a bit. She doesn't post often but you can definitely find her. Been wanting to see Sam, she was sometimes staying in the same room with Holly but she has since gotten her own place in West Warwick. Just haven't had time to get over to see her yet.
-
08-02-17 18:29 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 699Mandy
So I'm sure everyone here is sick of hearing me talk about Mandy, and there isn't much to be said that hasn't been said already, but I have to give her a shout-out anyway. Saw her last night for a longer visit (was spoiling myself for my birthday), and just had an amazing time. One thing about her that I don't think has been talked about much is how much effort she puts into the little things. How many times have you gone to see a provider, and they show up at the door looking like they had just been vacuuming their apartment or washing dishes? No makeup, hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, wearing sweatpants or their pajamas, etc. Not Mandy. Always goes the extra mile to make sure every aspect of the visit is top notch.
Yeah, we all know that she isn't the easiest to schedule a visit with. But I can't think of any provider I've ever seen who puts more effort into making sure that once you DO get to see her, the experience is top notch.
-
08-02-17 17:12 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 738Sorry about that, she must take the ad down when she isn't working.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-7649/2/200772
-
08-02-17 15:04 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 83440 year old?
The link is dead. Do you have another link, or phone number?
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]














