Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 9888
-
08-07-17 19:20 #8643Senior Member

Posts: 134KingOfFours is literally my idol in terms of his private picture collection.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 16:55 #8642Senior Member

Posts: 333Sierra
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...wbunny/7634598
Has anyone seen this one? Seems promising, hot. Just wanted to know if anyone had any prior knowledge.
-
08-07-17 16:16 #8641Senior Member

Posts: 289Not that everyone I have dreamt with was a "10" but even looking at what they looked like back then has me ill.
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 15:17 #8640Senior Member

Posts: 699Even just imagining this scenario is making me feel slightly ill, so I don't blame you one bit.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 13:04 #8639Senior Member

Posts: 250They look like Victoria secret models in that pic compared to what they look like now. They were so bad I could barely get it up. I got 15 seconds of head, covered by the way and tried to do some anal for about 15 seconds. NJ smelled so bad I chalked it up as a lost and bounced. I'm really considering retiring altogether now. Yeah it was that bad!
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-17 09:49 #8638Senior Member

Posts: 3748Norma Jean and daughter
Sorry that link was fucked up, try this one:
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
-
08-07-17 09:41 #8637Senior Member

Posts: 3748Norma Jean and daughter
Here's a link to a pic of the the mother / daughter team from when I double-raw-dogged them them 6 years ago. I'd surely consider doing them again, because they were some seriously freaky fun back then! But I'm wondering what they both look like now, compared to that picture below? Can those who have seen them recently please comment? Thanks so much for your help!
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B90...ew?usp=sharing
-
08-07-17 00:58 #8636Senior Member

Posts: 112No thanks
Yes Norma Jean and her daughter.
Can't remember her daughter's name, but NJ is close to 60 and her daughter probably 40.
Very old and stinky and picked up several times by police for drunk or drugged driving and also solicitation. The cops are always following them. I would stay away. If you Google norma jean arrest Attleboro you will find a long list in the sun chronicle.
.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 23:52 #8635Senior Member

Posts: 250Norma Jean
I'm new to the area and I've seen reviews for NJ. Decided to see what she was all about. Let's just say the dream was a nightmare. She seemed nice enough but she looked pretty bad. She was missing white a few teeth and her daughter was there looking rough also. The little head tried to lead but the big head eventually took over. Tried to indulge in Greek. The smell made me quit. It set me back. 6 coins. Let's just say I won't be going back. Ad is no longer up but I'm sure most know what she looks like.
-
08-06-17 13:41 #8634Senior Member

Posts: 834Providence Sub
I forgot to post it, but I did finally go to see this girl a couple days after I posted that query. She was indeed a wild ride! She had on some grungy shit, old baggy pants and a sweatshirt top, and met me outside. But underneath that totally UN-sexy street outfit, was definitely the girl in the pics, in fact she seemed slimmer than those pics. Tits are enhanced but quite nice. Has that sweet yet trashy persona that I crave! 150 hh, but she hinted it could be less next time. And went overtime. And there will probably be a next time because she did EVERYTHING right! DFK from the get-go which was stellar, clean shaved, clean tasting pussy, friendly like an old fuck buddy and a total sub in bed. BBBJ was deep throat and as good as it gets IMO. Fucked in mish, CG, and and doggy, but it was doggy with hair pulling and ass slapping and her dirty submissive slutt talk that put me over the edge in doggy, LOL!
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-17 08:04 #8633Senior Member

Posts: 71
-
08-05-17 23:00 #8632Senior Member

Posts: 510Sam and Holly
I haven't been able to find a link to their ad or any reference at all. Could you supply and link?
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-05-17 20:42 #8631Senior Member

Posts: 738Yeah, I hear ya. I don't necessarily mind bigger girls either. I've seen Amelia and would gladly see her again, and she's definitely not small.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 11:04 #8630Senior Member

Posts: 834Thanks, I don't mind them big, but it's that hanging midsection that's the dealbreaker!
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-17 11:03 #8629Senior Member

Posts: 834Both Samantha and Holly will definitely work with you on price, especially for repeats.
Originally Posted by RobePete
[View Original Post]















