Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9306
-
08-13-17 14:00 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 431Their prices for drinks are high, but I've found more of the dancers at Fantasies are friendlier than other clubs. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on your point of view and what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-17 16:26 #4535Regular Member

Posts: 2Cd still has the best day girls
About two months I had a CR experience with Ivanna, my god! I have been back several times looking for her to no avail, any updated info?
-
08-10-17 08:30 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 74I never been to leggs and eggs so I can't tell you about that.
Originally Posted by PIB629
[View Original Post]
Foxy and Desires are two clubs I'm most familiar with. Each club patron experience can be different obviously but Desires, from my experience is big time, REGULARS, only.
I went to Desires recently and not one dancer approach me about a dance / talk, while at Foxy multiple dancers gave me attention.
Regarding extras, depends on the girl really. Some do stuff and some don't. The ones that do, what you want might not be on the menu.
-
08-07-17 15:03 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 71Legs and eggs foxy lady providence
Has anyone been to legs and eggs recently? How is the talent and more importantly how are the extras? I went once a couple of years ago and it felt like the dancers stayed with their regulars the whole time. Does anyone have info that they are willing to share about dancers, extras, and prices, and if the "regulars" vibe is real and still feels that way? Thank you.
-
08-02-17 23:47 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 889Agreed. It's getting much worse. I think I am quitting it cold turkey. They raised prices for water to $6. Ridiculous.
Originally Posted by ClearWater
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-17 17:07 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 43Fantasies isn't a far walk, but the thing is who really wants to walk to fantasies? Better yet who wants to take a ride to fantasies? Not me. LOL.
-
07-27-17 23:28 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 431I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Griffiken
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 11:27 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 321Enjoy the walk
I suspect will have no issues walking from downtown to fantasies. Actually I think that would be a pretty safe walk at any hour. Try to map yourself a pass on Atwells (Federal Hill) if you like old time Italian culture you can still find it there.
Originally Posted by ProgInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 11:19 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. I'll probably walk unless it is too hot. It'll only take me about 10-15 minutes.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 10:04 #4527Regular Member

Posts: 9Not an OD. Crystal was the victim of a homicide. It was widely reported in the local news.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 16:53 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 431A friend of mine heard via the stripper gravevine that Renee (Cheaters)/ Crystal has 'left the building'. He said it might have been an OD but he was pretty drunk when he heard the news so wasn't 100% sure of details.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
(sorry if this was posted elsewhere, this is the most recent comment I could find that mentioned Renee).
-
07-22-17 16:38 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 431As HAH said, that walk in daytime should be fine, but if you are walking after 5-6 PM I'd choose promenade / kinsley st (busy roads lots of traffic) over harris st (empty factory buildings so more deserted).
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 16:32 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 431Didn't mean to imply the curtained area is always a scam, depends on the dancer of course, just that it's a possible scam to watch outr for. A friend has run into it a couple of times in the past 2-3 months after returning from a year+ break from caddy so didn't know the current lineup of dancers yet.
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 15:56 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 1833If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.
Originally Posted by ProgInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 15:56 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 90Uber
Uber would be around $12 round trip instead of walking in the middle of August when it may be hot as hell! Probably safe to walk it but better off not to!
Originally Posted by ProgInOhio
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




