Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 620 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    OMG is she good. That spinner cutie does it all if she has enough to drink and you know her. I had tons of fun with her in the old days at PP. She is dynamite smokin hot and crazy, but actually kind of shy till you get to know her and loosen her up with some liquor!
    A friend of mine heard via the stripper gravevine that Renee (Cheaters)/ Crystal has 'left the building'. He said it might have been an OD but he was pretty drunk when he heard the news so wasn't 100% sure of details.

    (sorry if this was posted elsewhere, this is the most recent comment I could find that mentioned Renee).

  2. #4524
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.
    As HAH said, that walk in daytime should be fine, but if you are walking after 5-6 PM I'd choose promenade / kinsley st (busy roads lots of traffic) over harris st (empty factory buildings so more deserted).

  3. #4523
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    I've also had a lot of extra fun in that curtained area, but I can see how it could be used to run the scam described by the OP. You either have to work with a familiar dancer, or insist on paying at the end of the dance. Or, roll the dice.
    Didn't mean to imply the curtained area is always a scam, depends on the dancer of course, just that it's a possible scam to watch outr for. A friend has run into it a couple of times in the past 2-3 months after returning from a year+ break from caddy so didn't know the current lineup of dancers yet.

  4. #4522
    If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

  5. #4521

    Uber

    Uber would be around $12 round trip instead of walking in the middle of August when it may be hot as hell! Probably safe to walk it but better off not to!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

  6. #4520

    Walking to Fantasies

    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool81  [View Original Post]
    Grace is who you want. Monday Tuesday or Wednesday 12 to 6 pm.

  7. #4519

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Curious if it's worth doing a room with Bailey or Lexi, both made promises, but we all know how that can go.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Grace is who you want. Monday Tuesday or Wednesday 12 to 6 pm.

  8. #4518

    Sisi at WZ?

    Any info on Sisi at the WZ? She is young, short, Hispanic and flat chested. Anyone gotten anywhere with her?

  9. #4517

    Kendra-Cadillac Lounge

    I wanted to know if anyone knows more about Kendra from Cadillac Lounge? I know she works Fridays and Saturdays but I only got the chance to see her dance once maybe twice before and each time I never had enough for a private dance so wanted to know if she is worth the time and money or if she is just someone to avoid. Plus does she offer anything extra.

  10. #4516

    Dolls

    Def no extras there. As far as OTC I was able to talk to one of the girls but that all it led to. Just talk LOL. She was looking for a full time "move me in and support me" sugar daddy. Not wasn't what I wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you mean by 'fun'. If you mean extras, then you're in for a challenge. Dolls is generally regarded as a no-extras club. Trying for OTC may be your best bet, but even that will be challenging.

    You are correct, though. Many hot dancers.

  11. #4515

    Bailey and Lexi at Club Fantasies

    Curious if it's worth doing a room with Bailey or Lexi, both made promises, but we all know how that can go.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #4514

    Caddie. I also concur

    I've also had a lot of extra fun in that curtained area, but I can see how it could be used to run the scam described by the OP. You either have to work with a familiar dancer, or insist on paying at the end of the dance. Or, roll the dice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    I concur with this, however #2 depends on the girl and someone who frequents Caddy. I've had fun in the curtained area with one of my go to girls.

  13. #4513

    "Fun" at RI Dolls

    Depends on what you mean by 'fun'. If you mean extras, then you're in for a challenge. Dolls is generally regarded as a no-extras club. Trying for OTC may be your best bet, but even that will be challenging.

    You are correct, though. Many hot dancers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!

  14. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.
    On some nights there is a girl giving back / neck chair massages, I think she charges like $10 or 15.

  15. #4511

    Lux

    She is 5'2" and available in the CR for whatever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape