Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9298
-
07-23-17 11:19 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. I'll probably walk unless it is too hot. It'll only take me about 10-15 minutes.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-17 10:04 #4527Regular Member

Posts: 9Not an OD. Crystal was the victim of a homicide. It was widely reported in the local news.
Originally Posted by iamioman
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 16:53 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 431A friend of mine heard via the stripper gravevine that Renee (Cheaters)/ Crystal has 'left the building'. He said it might have been an OD but he was pretty drunk when he heard the news so wasn't 100% sure of details.
Originally Posted by CadillaCock
[View Original Post]
(sorry if this was posted elsewhere, this is the most recent comment I could find that mentioned Renee).
-
07-22-17 16:38 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 431As HAH said, that walk in daytime should be fine, but if you are walking after 5-6 PM I'd choose promenade / kinsley st (busy roads lots of traffic) over harris st (empty factory buildings so more deserted).
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-17 16:32 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 431Didn't mean to imply the curtained area is always a scam, depends on the dancer of course, just that it's a possible scam to watch outr for. A friend has run into it a couple of times in the past 2-3 months after returning from a year+ break from caddy so didn't know the current lineup of dancers yet.
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 15:56 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 1833If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.
Originally Posted by ProgInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 15:56 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 90Uber
Uber would be around $12 round trip instead of walking in the middle of August when it may be hot as hell! Probably safe to walk it but better off not to!
Originally Posted by ProgInOhio
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-17 15:14 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 59Walking to Fantasies
I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool81
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-17 17:50 #4520Regular Member

Posts: 7Grace
Grace is who you want. Monday Tuesday or Wednesday 12 to 6 pm.
Originally Posted by HoHunter328
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-17 02:07 #4519Regular Member

Posts: 7Sisi at WZ?
Any info on Sisi at the WZ? She is young, short, Hispanic and flat chested. Anyone gotten anywhere with her?
-
07-12-17 14:04 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 26Kendra-Cadillac Lounge
I wanted to know if anyone knows more about Kendra from Cadillac Lounge? I know she works Fridays and Saturdays but I only got the chance to see her dance once maybe twice before and each time I never had enough for a private dance so wanted to know if she is worth the time and money or if she is just someone to avoid. Plus does she offer anything extra.
-
07-11-17 16:11 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 102Dolls
Def no extras there. As far as OTC I was able to talk to one of the girls but that all it led to. Just talk LOL. She was looking for a full time "move me in and support me" sugar daddy. Not wasn't what I wanted.
Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-17 14:23 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 2682Bailey and Lexi at Club Fantasies
Curious if it's worth doing a room with Bailey or Lexi, both made promises, but we all know how that can go.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
07-11-17 09:31 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 100Caddie. I also concur
I've also had a lot of extra fun in that curtained area, but I can see how it could be used to run the scam described by the OP. You either have to work with a familiar dancer, or insist on paying at the end of the dance. Or, roll the dice.
Originally Posted by Geffe71
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-17 09:24 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 100"Fun" at RI Dolls
Depends on what you mean by 'fun'. If you mean extras, then you're in for a challenge. Dolls is generally regarded as a no-extras club. Trying for OTC may be your best bet, but even that will be challenging.
You are correct, though. Many hot dancers.
Originally Posted by ZeroEast
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





