Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 621 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4538

    Cl

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeZappa  [View Original Post]
    I haven't visited the FL in many years and was thinking of driving down for a visit. How are the LDs? $20.


    Are they private? Door or curtain?

    In the past the women were very beautiful and sexy is this still true?

    Cover still $10?

    Is there a CR option because I never went down stairs in the past.

    Other good options?

    Thanks.
    Think they are up to 25 for topless, 35 for full nude. LDs are in a rabbit maze of booths with no curtains or doors, but most dancers will take you around a couple of corners so you end up not seeing anyone else. Unless someone comes walking past you as you are getting a dance.

    Yes, FL has a lot of really hot dancers.

    Cover is $7 for Friday breakfast, don't know nighttime / weekends I usually go during the day.

    They have a more expensive area downstairs but those are comfy booths open to anyone walking by. The booth at end is pretty dark and the walls between booths are tall enough you can't see over so give more privacy than upstaiurs but the booths aren't private anything that happens is going to be on the sly. Think they have an even pricier area but it's possible a dancer was just trying to upsell the downstairs booths. I didn't partake so I don't know for sure.

    Desire also has lots of really pretty dancers but if you aren't a regular, good luck getting the attention of the hottest dancers. Cadillac has some very pretty dancers but there's a lot of upselling / false promises going on there so be careful (which you should be at any club of course).

  2. #4537

    Fl

    I haven't visited the FL in many years and was thinking of driving down for a visit. How are the LDs? $20.

    Are they private? Door or curtain?

    In the past the women were very beautiful and sexy is this still true?

    Cover still $10?

    Is there a CR option because I never went down stairs in the past.

    Other good options?

    Thanks.

  3. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It's getting much worse. I think I am quitting it cold turkey. They raised prices for water to $6. Ridiculous.
    Their prices for drinks are high, but I've found more of the dancers at Fantasies are friendlier than other clubs. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on your point of view and what you are looking for.

  4. #4535

    Cd still has the best day girls

    About two months I had a CR experience with Ivanna, my god! I have been back several times looking for her to no avail, any updated info?

  5. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by PIB629  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to legs and eggs recently? How is the talent and more importantly how are the extras? I went once a couple of years ago and it felt like the dancers stayed with their regulars the whole time. Does anyone have info that they are willing to share about dancers, extras, and prices, and if the "regulars" vibe is real and still feels that way? Thank you.
    I never been to leggs and eggs so I can't tell you about that.

    Foxy and Desires are two clubs I'm most familiar with. Each club patron experience can be different obviously but Desires, from my experience is big time, REGULARS, only.

    I went to Desires recently and not one dancer approach me about a dance / talk, while at Foxy multiple dancers gave me attention.

    Regarding extras, depends on the girl really. Some do stuff and some don't. The ones that do, what you want might not be on the menu.

  6. #4533

    Legs and eggs foxy lady providence

    Has anyone been to legs and eggs recently? How is the talent and more importantly how are the extras? I went once a couple of years ago and it felt like the dancers stayed with their regulars the whole time. Does anyone have info that they are willing to share about dancers, extras, and prices, and if the "regulars" vibe is real and still feels that way? Thank you.

  7. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater  [View Original Post]
    Fantasies isn't a far walk, but the thing is who really wants to walk to fantasies? Better yet who wants to take a ride to fantasies? Not me. LOL.
    Agreed. It's getting much worse. I think I am quitting it cold turkey. They raised prices for water to $6. Ridiculous.

  8. #4531
    Fantasies isn't a far walk, but the thing is who really wants to walk to fantasies? Better yet who wants to take a ride to fantasies? Not me. LOL.

  9. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffiken  [View Original Post]
    Not an OD. Crystal was the victim of a homicide. It was widely reported in the local news.
    I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info.

  10. #4529

    Enjoy the walk

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. I'll probably walk unless it is too hot. It'll only take me about 10-15 minutes.
    I suspect will have no issues walking from downtown to fantasies. Actually I think that would be a pretty safe walk at any hour. Try to map yourself a pass on Atwells (Federal Hill) if you like old time Italian culture you can still find it there.

  11. #4528

    Thanks

    Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. I'll probably walk unless it is too hot. It'll only take me about 10-15 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    As HAH said, that walk in daytime should be fine, but if you are walking after 5-6 PM I'd choose promenade / kinsley st (busy roads lots of traffic) over harris st (empty factory buildings so more deserted).

  12. #4527
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine heard via the stripper gravevine that Renee (Cheaters)/ Crystal has 'left the building'. He said it might have been an OD but he was pretty drunk when he heard the news so wasn't 100% sure of details.

    (sorry if this was posted elsewhere, this is the most recent comment I could find that mentioned Renee).
    Not an OD. Crystal was the victim of a homicide. It was widely reported in the local news.

  13. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    OMG is she good. That spinner cutie does it all if she has enough to drink and you know her. I had tons of fun with her in the old days at PP. She is dynamite smokin hot and crazy, but actually kind of shy till you get to know her and loosen her up with some liquor!
    A friend of mine heard via the stripper gravevine that Renee (Cheaters)/ Crystal has 'left the building'. He said it might have been an OD but he was pretty drunk when he heard the news so wasn't 100% sure of details.

    (sorry if this was posted elsewhere, this is the most recent comment I could find that mentioned Renee).

  14. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.
    As HAH said, that walk in daytime should be fine, but if you are walking after 5-6 PM I'd choose promenade / kinsley st (busy roads lots of traffic) over harris st (empty factory buildings so more deserted).

  15. #4524
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    I've also had a lot of extra fun in that curtained area, but I can see how it could be used to run the scam described by the OP. You either have to work with a familiar dancer, or insist on paying at the end of the dance. Or, roll the dice.
    Didn't mean to imply the curtained area is always a scam, depends on the dancer of course, just that it's a possible scam to watch outr for. A friend has run into it a couple of times in the past 2-3 months after returning from a year+ break from caddy so didn't know the current lineup of dancers yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape