Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 621 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 9308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4523
    If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

  2. #4522

    Uber

    Uber would be around $12 round trip instead of walking in the middle of August when it may be hot as hell! Probably safe to walk it but better off not to!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

  3. #4521

    Walking to Fantasies

    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool81  [View Original Post]
    Grace is who you want. Monday Tuesday or Wednesday 12 to 6 pm.

  4. #4520

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter328  [View Original Post]
    Curious if it's worth doing a room with Bailey or Lexi, both made promises, but we all know how that can go.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Grace is who you want. Monday Tuesday or Wednesday 12 to 6 pm.

  5. #4519

    Sisi at WZ?

    Any info on Sisi at the WZ? She is young, short, Hispanic and flat chested. Anyone gotten anywhere with her?

  6. #4518

    Kendra-Cadillac Lounge

    I wanted to know if anyone knows more about Kendra from Cadillac Lounge? I know she works Fridays and Saturdays but I only got the chance to see her dance once maybe twice before and each time I never had enough for a private dance so wanted to know if she is worth the time and money or if she is just someone to avoid. Plus does she offer anything extra.

  7. #4517

    Dolls

    Def no extras there. As far as OTC I was able to talk to one of the girls but that all it led to. Just talk LOL. She was looking for a full time "move me in and support me" sugar daddy. Not wasn't what I wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    Depends on what you mean by 'fun'. If you mean extras, then you're in for a challenge. Dolls is generally regarded as a no-extras club. Trying for OTC may be your best bet, but even that will be challenging.

    You are correct, though. Many hot dancers.

  8. #4516

    Bailey and Lexi at Club Fantasies

    Curious if it's worth doing a room with Bailey or Lexi, both made promises, but we all know how that can go.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  9. #4515

    Caddie. I also concur

    I've also had a lot of extra fun in that curtained area, but I can see how it could be used to run the scam described by the OP. You either have to work with a familiar dancer, or insist on paying at the end of the dance. Or, roll the dice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    I concur with this, however #2 depends on the girl and someone who frequents Caddy. I've had fun in the curtained area with one of my go to girls.

  10. #4514

    "Fun" at RI Dolls

    Depends on what you mean by 'fun'. If you mean extras, then you're in for a challenge. Dolls is generally regarded as a no-extras club. Trying for OTC may be your best bet, but even that will be challenging.

    You are correct, though. Many hot dancers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!

  11. #4513
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.
    On some nights there is a girl giving back / neck chair massages, I think she charges like $10 or 15.

  12. #4512

    Lux

    She is 5'2" and available in the CR for whatever.

  13. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumbarman  [View Original Post]
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.
    If there was I didn't notic it, but as I said I wasn't there very long.

  14. #4510

    RI Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEast  [View Original Post]
    Hey Everyone,

    Lately I went to RI dolls. I didn't have time t stay for to long so I just had a drink and chatted with one girl. IMO there were many very cute dancers there. I would like to know if anyone has had any fun there with any of the dancers?

    Happy Saturday!
    Is there any massages to be gotten there! I heard of a lady doing massages for customers in addition to dances there? Yes / No.

  15. #4509
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    For any newbies here are a couple of common scams at Cadillac to avoid.

    1. if you don't like the CR prices a dancer offers ($200-300+) she'll offer you the same fun for $130 (or more) and take you upstairs instead of into the CR area. When you get upstairs your fun will turn out to be 15 minutes of public grinding on a couch in an open area. (they'll have an excuse of course like "Usually we can get a private booth but the woman taking the house fee doesn't like me" or something else lame).

    2. same beginning but she'll take you to one of the LD booths at the end that have full length curtains (not see through or opaque) but when it's time for fun she'll give an excuse like she's afraid of getting caught and fired and keep looking out of the curtain, or pretend to just discover there's a camera in the ceiling so say she can't do anything, etc.
    I concur with this, however #2 depends on the girl and someone who frequents Caddy. I've had fun in the curtained area with one of my go to girls. And I had a little fun with a newer girl, and she said next time would be more fun. I was leaning towards her not bullshitting me based on our 15 minutes. But as you guys say YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape