Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 621 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 9306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It's getting much worse. I think I am quitting it cold turkey. They raised prices for water to $6. Ridiculous.
    Their prices for drinks are high, but I've found more of the dancers at Fantasies are friendlier than other clubs. Whether that's a good thing or not depends on your point of view and what you are looking for.

  2. #4535

    Cd still has the best day girls

    About two months I had a CR experience with Ivanna, my god! I have been back several times looking for her to no avail, any updated info?

  3. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by PIB629  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to legs and eggs recently? How is the talent and more importantly how are the extras? I went once a couple of years ago and it felt like the dancers stayed with their regulars the whole time. Does anyone have info that they are willing to share about dancers, extras, and prices, and if the "regulars" vibe is real and still feels that way? Thank you.
    I never been to leggs and eggs so I can't tell you about that.

    Foxy and Desires are two clubs I'm most familiar with. Each club patron experience can be different obviously but Desires, from my experience is big time, REGULARS, only.

    I went to Desires recently and not one dancer approach me about a dance / talk, while at Foxy multiple dancers gave me attention.

    Regarding extras, depends on the girl really. Some do stuff and some don't. The ones that do, what you want might not be on the menu.

  4. #4533

    Legs and eggs foxy lady providence

    Has anyone been to legs and eggs recently? How is the talent and more importantly how are the extras? I went once a couple of years ago and it felt like the dancers stayed with their regulars the whole time. Does anyone have info that they are willing to share about dancers, extras, and prices, and if the "regulars" vibe is real and still feels that way? Thank you.

  5. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater  [View Original Post]
    Fantasies isn't a far walk, but the thing is who really wants to walk to fantasies? Better yet who wants to take a ride to fantasies? Not me. LOL.
    Agreed. It's getting much worse. I think I am quitting it cold turkey. They raised prices for water to $6. Ridiculous.

  6. #4531
    Fantasies isn't a far walk, but the thing is who really wants to walk to fantasies? Better yet who wants to take a ride to fantasies? Not me. LOL.

  7. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffiken  [View Original Post]
    Not an OD. Crystal was the victim of a homicide. It was widely reported in the local news.
    I hadn't heard that, thanks for the info.

  8. #4529

    Enjoy the walk

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. I'll probably walk unless it is too hot. It'll only take me about 10-15 minutes.
    I suspect will have no issues walking from downtown to fantasies. Actually I think that would be a pretty safe walk at any hour. Try to map yourself a pass on Atwells (Federal Hill) if you like old time Italian culture you can still find it there.

  9. #4528

    Thanks

    Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. I'll probably walk unless it is too hot. It'll only take me about 10-15 minutes.

    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    As HAH said, that walk in daytime should be fine, but if you are walking after 5-6 PM I'd choose promenade / kinsley st (busy roads lots of traffic) over harris st (empty factory buildings so more deserted).

  10. #4527
    Quote Originally Posted by iamioman  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine heard via the stripper gravevine that Renee (Cheaters)/ Crystal has 'left the building'. He said it might have been an OD but he was pretty drunk when he heard the news so wasn't 100% sure of details.

    (sorry if this was posted elsewhere, this is the most recent comment I could find that mentioned Renee).
    Not an OD. Crystal was the victim of a homicide. It was widely reported in the local news.

  11. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    OMG is she good. That spinner cutie does it all if she has enough to drink and you know her. I had tons of fun with her in the old days at PP. She is dynamite smokin hot and crazy, but actually kind of shy till you get to know her and loosen her up with some liquor!
    A friend of mine heard via the stripper gravevine that Renee (Cheaters)/ Crystal has 'left the building'. He said it might have been an OD but he was pretty drunk when he heard the news so wasn't 100% sure of details.

    (sorry if this was posted elsewhere, this is the most recent comment I could find that mentioned Renee).

  12. #4525
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.
    As HAH said, that walk in daytime should be fine, but if you are walking after 5-6 PM I'd choose promenade / kinsley st (busy roads lots of traffic) over harris st (empty factory buildings so more deserted).

  13. #4524
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeIshmael  [View Original Post]
    I've also had a lot of extra fun in that curtained area, but I can see how it could be used to run the scam described by the OP. You either have to work with a familiar dancer, or insist on paying at the end of the dance. Or, roll the dice.
    Didn't mean to imply the curtained area is always a scam, depends on the dancer of course, just that it's a possible scam to watch outr for. A friend has run into it a couple of times in the past 2-3 months after returning from a year+ break from caddy so didn't know the current lineup of dancers yet.

  14. #4523
    If you feel like walking it is safe. Totally up to you. I wouldn't walk a mile in this heat though. But I'm lazy LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

  15. #4522

    Uber

    Uber would be around $12 round trip instead of walking in the middle of August when it may be hot as hell! Probably safe to walk it but better off not to!

    Quote Originally Posted by ProgInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm staying near the convention center in a couple of weeks. It's only about a mile walk here. Is the are safe to do that in the daytime / evening (before dark)?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape