Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 79 of 781 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10537
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwyck  [View Original Post]
    I saw my first hooker in 1999, I don't think I can recall a single instance of even seeing an ad for anyone who was underage.
    In 2012, I replied an ads on BP and met two girls at a mall. I gave them a ride to their location. The one post the ads was a redhead, the other one was a black girl. Redhead looked around 19 and both of them lived together in a nice apt, and I didn't believe there was a pimp invovled. Just to be sure, I asked redhead to show me some prove of her age. She told me she's 18. After I insisted, she show me some sort of license, with her name covered. She's 24 days short of age 18. I gave her 20 bucks, told her to call me again in 25 days, then I left. She never called me back.

    But I have never encountered a case that underage girl was forced by pimp. I hate pimps.

    I understand pretty much more than half of the girls we saw on BP if have some sort of addiction, drugs, liquors. I try to avoid the ones with obvious signs of drugs abuse.

    I used to have an UTR who's beautiful for real. She is a single mom but between jobs. She has exactly 6 customers and she told all of us that she would stop doing this in 6 months time. That's what she did. I still have her number but everytime I tried to reach out to her, she told me she had moved on and prefer not to look back to that period of time.

  2. #10536

    Bonni Libby

    Had the chance to see Bonni yesterday at her hotel in Cambridge. Guys, go see her! She is real, honest and will do anything you want, except Greek. She absolutely loves what she does. Reasonable donation and an ass that you will truly not believe! The following is a link to her post.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...n-req/43788673

  3. #10535
    Quote Originally Posted by HowardSprague  [View Original Post]
    What they bust you for is sexual activity for a fee even if no activity has taken place. It is, as you state Ambrose, the agreement which is the key. Technically, this is conspiracy (the agreement to commit an illegal act). I have never bothered to research why it is charged differently. This is why I repeatedly state here that if you are offered a specific act for a specific sum, state you are not interested in doing anything illegal or breaking any laws, that there has been a misunderstanding. This kind of backing away gets you out of a "conspiracy" charge. It definitively shows you are not agreeing to an illegal act and robs LEO of evidence. You could still get arrested for other reasons, which is why I advise always being polite to anyone bearing a badge. Don't lie. Don't make up stories. Just keep repeating there was a misunderstanding about the nature of the visit, even if they pressure you. Just stick to the simplest story possible. You may look like a fool, but it's better than lockup. LEO is going to use specific acts and specific fees to avoid any possible confusion over the terms of the agreement. That, to me, is the red flag.
    Under MGL c. 272, § 53 agreeing or offering sexual conduct for a fee is the same as doing it, that's how they avoid the conspiracy issue. I'd also add that even if Uncle LEO doesn't just arrest you on the spot (usually because you didn't admit to sufficient elements of the crime) there's still a very good chance they'll file a criminal complaint with the clerk magistrate, and you'll receive a summons in the mail for a hearing to determine if there's sufficient evidence to proceed with a charge. On the plus side, at least you probably won't get your name in the paper with the latter option, and you didn't have to sit in a cell.

    As always the best defense is just avoiding any contact with Uncle LEO at all.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  4. #10534
    Is it me, or are less girls offering GFE? It's frustrating.

  5. #10533
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    You don't have to give her any money to get arrested. All you need to do is make an offer or accept one. This is a dangerous game, which makes it all the more fun.
    What they bust you for is sexual activity for a fee even if no activity has taken place. It is, as you state Ambrose, the agreement which is the key. Technically, this is conspiracy (the agreement to commit an illegal act). I have never bothered to research why it is charged differently. This is why I repeatedly state here that if you are offered a specific act for a specific sum, state you are not interested in doing anything illegal or breaking any laws, that there has been a misunderstanding. This kind of backing away gets you out of a "conspiracy" charge. It definitively shows you are not agreeing to an illegal act and robs LEO of evidence. You could still get arrested for other reasons, which is why I advise always being polite to anyone bearing a badge. Don't lie. Don't make up stories. Just keep repeating there was a misunderstanding about the nature of the visit, even if they pressure you. Just stick to the simplest story possible. You may look like a fool, but it's better than lockup. LEO is going to use specific acts and specific fees to avoid any possible confusion over the terms of the agreement. That, to me, is the red flag.

  6. #10532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad and since it's close by I decided to answer.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e-shy/42126903

    We texted numerous times over a 3 or 4 day period. She gave me the address, which did not exist, although there was a apt. Building directly across the street. On two occasions I drove over there and waited outside for a few minutes. After not receiving a response to texts, nor her answering the phone, I left.

    She texted me yesterday that she would be available. I drove over, then confirmed the address and she texted me the apt. Number. There is a system to be buzzed in, but I managed to get in when another family entered. There's a security camera in the lobby as well. I went to the apt. And knocked on the door, only to hear a loud voice ask who it was and then say I was knocking on the wrong door. Maybe so, but it was the apt. Number I was provided. I got out of there pretty quick after that.

    Anybody have any additional info to share?
    Kids f-ng around, somebody's just trying to mess around with somebody, former girlfriend / boyfriend getting back at the other for all of this and that, etc., etc, etc.

  7. #10531

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ction/43698418

    Your Addiction.

    ! Come in back and relax on my comfortable massage table enjoy the essence of the candles and a view of a beautiful woman. An experience you will never forget. 🤚127997; PLEASE NO BS.

    I'm a mature down to earth woman YOU WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY ME 🙌127997;10084;65039;128069;128120;127998;.

    📞 351-207-0240.

    01915 google map.

    Yahoo map.

    Location: Boston, I'm in Beverly.

    Post I'd: 43698418 boston.
    I called her and got the address. I think I've been there. If so, the photos are not of her. I did text her and asked if the photos were her own. 15 minutes later and no response. If anything changes, I will update this post, asap.

  8. #10530

    Strange non-encounter

    I saw this ad and since it's close by I decided to answer.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...e-shy/42126903

    We texted numerous times over a 3 or 4 day period. She gave me the address, which did not exist, although there was a apt. Building directly across the street. On two occasions I drove over there and waited outside for a few minutes. After not receiving a response to texts, nor her answering the phone, I left.

    She texted me yesterday that she would be available. I drove over, then confirmed the address and she texted me the apt. Number. There is a system to be buzzed in, but I managed to get in when another family entered. There's a security camera in the lobby as well. I went to the apt. And knocked on the door, only to hear a loud voice ask who it was and then say I was knocking on the wrong door. Maybe so, but it was the apt. Number I was provided. I got out of there pretty quick after that.

    Anybody have any additional info to share?

  9. #10529

    Well said

    Quote Originally Posted by GymRat  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. It's amazing how naive many hobbyists are, thinking the police play fair by some set of rules involving phone calls, semantics, monetary offers, physical contact, etc. Reality is cops lie routinely to make arrests and to make cases stick. The privatization of prisons in America has caused great financial incentive for cops and the's to get convictions at any cost. Including lying. Walk into a prostitution sting, you will be arrested. And the police report will invariably read that you offered money for sex. Now that they're easing up on marijuana they have to replace it with something.
    Cops lie plain and simple. " Listen sir you tell the truth why you're here and we will let you go". But wait I told you the truth and you're still arresting me? "Sorry buddy my sergeant overruled me".

    Or I haven't done anything except knock on the door. "That's an excellent defense! Make sure your attorneys know, but in the meantime you're being arrested, booked, photographed and you're name will be in the paper".

  10. #10528
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    She's on the oThER site. 7 looks, 2 rating. 275 for hh which is just the driver fee / agency fee. She took out her tits and let dude jerk, but he couldn't finish the deed. Not sure how much of a tip she was looking for for additional.
    Thank you for the info, will probably pass on this one.

  11. #10527
    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the link so that we can also feel guilty later?
    Yea I know, sometimes we take advantage of those we shouldn't. I love BBFS and think about those that ripped me off.

  12. #10526

    Encounter with Uncle LEO

    Sadly if you walk into a situation chances are you are probably going to get locked up no matter what you do. The law is very clearly on the side of Uncle. A lot of times basically showing up in the room is going to get you in bracelets. There are a lot of variables in play. When going to a hotel you are putting yourself in a risky situation for the most part the odds are in you're favor but occasionally you run the risk. I had a run in a couple of years back and luckily I didn't get popped. PM me if you want to hear about it. Stick with the reviewed providers between this and the other site and you should be okay. This site is probably the most reliable for information. Good Luck.

  13. #10525
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Your pretty much fucked either way if LE is involved now aren't you. That's why you need to do your research.
    Agreed. It's amazing how naive many hobbyists are, thinking the police play fair by some set of rules involving phone calls, semantics, monetary offers, physical contact, etc. Reality is cops lie routinely to make arrests and to make cases stick. The privatization of prisons in America has caused great financial incentive for cops and the's to get convictions at any cost. Including lying. Walk into a prostitution sting, you will be arrested. And the police report will invariably read that you offered money for sex. Now that they're easing up on marijuana they have to replace it with something.

  14. #10524
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if anyone has seen Katie, she is hosting in Waltham and has been posting for a while. I want to take the plunge but am a little Leary of BP.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...party/38756889
    Saw her last week. Not the girl in the photos but close. Decent price point but everything was super rushed. YMMV.

  15. #10523
    Quote Originally Posted by Trailman44  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if anyone has seen Katie, she is hosting in Waltham and has been posting for a while. I want to take the plunge but am a little Leary of BP.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...party/38756889
    She's on the oThER site. 7 looks, 2 rating. 275 for hh which is just the driver fee / agency fee. She took out her tits and let dude jerk, but he couldn't finish the deed. Not sure how much of a tip she was looking for for additional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape