Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 781 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10507
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.
    Your pretty much fucked either way if LE is involved now aren't you. That's why you need to do your research.

  2. #10506

    What if you did not gave any money?

    Quote Originally Posted by Davehter13  [View Original Post]
    Agreed.

    But if you are going to get arrested anyway at that point, at least you got a feel in. So, you know, glass half full.
    If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.

  3. #10505

    Middleboro Petite 21

    Any information on:

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...i-t-e/40769228

    She has been tempting me for awhile.

    Thanks.

  4. #10504

    I seen Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by YLonen  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking for someone who's great at BJ's. In the mood for a really good one.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-home/43509308

    Called and talked with Ashleigh, told her what I was looking for. Told me her rates 150/250, so I ask her if she has a BJ only rate.

    She tells me 130 hahahaha I say that's not really going to work for me.

    Then she says why not? I try to be diplomatic about it and just say that is above what I am willing to spend for that and thank her for her time.

    Searched and did not find anyone who has seen her. If you go see her good luck, you will need it.

    Seems she thinks she has her sex parts lined with platinum.
    I actually seen Ashleigh over the winter. She gives great head. Does what she is told doesn't watch the clock. Takes CIM and COF.

  5. #10503
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun5190  [View Original Post]
    Thanks dude. Did she allow multiple pops for the hour? I have had no luck in Medford area. All scammers or not even close to their pics. Glad to see I can call one girl.
    IDK, I saw her for 2 hours, I'm not a young buck anymore. LOL Takes me a bit.

  6. #10502
    Before anything you can always ask them for a feel on you.

  7. #10501
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna's post on BP and decided to give her a try based on the amount of positive reviews on the oThER site. Boy was I wrong. I showed up to the upscale hotel at the agreed upon time & Called / Texted Jenna. No response for 25 minutes until Jenna finally picked up apologizing saying that her friend had the phone blah blah blah. I was about to leave but figured why not since I was already there and the BIG head told me to go for it. Jenna texted me the room number and up I went. Jenna opened the door in Bra & Panties. She does not appear to be the person in her photos but the photos do give an accurate representation of how thick she is. She is a real THICK girl that is heavily tattooed and has a huge 12 in scar across her stomach. Jenna gave me a LEO check and I placed the $150 donation on the table. She informed me for an extra $50 she would provide the GFE with BBBJ. I opted for the GFE experience. Big Mistake. Jenna was sick and had a sinus problem. The entire BBBJ she had a runny nose dripping on me. I could not maintain an erection nor could I get into the service. Jenna continued for about 10 minutes until she flips out and gets mad at me for not being able to perform. I just said forget it and put on my clothes and left.

    Stay away from this one boys.

    She posts with phone number 617-XXX-7173.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-7173/42802008
    Yuck! More evidence why it's far superior to clean up your diet, start working out and in a few months you'll be able to start picking up hot chicks at clubs, beach, malls, etc. This life of chasing hosebags on Backpage is not worth living.

  8. #10500
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkIV  [View Original Post]
    That's a rumor. The so called LE check has absolutely no affect. The law of many states says, it is not entrapment unless the undercover cop actually implants the criminal idea in the mind of the defendant. If the defendant, or the customer in this scenario, had the proclivity or intent to commit the crime with nothing more than the solicitation by the government, entrapment is not a sustainable defense. That being say, not too many female cops will get naked and let you do a trump check on her.
    Agreed.

    But if you are going to get arrested anyway at that point, at least you got a feel in. So, you know, glass half full.

  9. #10499
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Ughhhhh, that's fucking ratchet. I'm sorry man. Thanks for the report either way.

    When you're saying thick -- good thick or like "I should really pass on this" thick?
    When I say thick I mean almost BBW (remove beautiful because she was not) but not fat. Hard to describe but that she was a really big girl.

    Hope that helps.

  10. #10498

    Onebackpage?

    Is onebackpage a new site? I've never heard of it before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Saw this fine lady Monday night, all I can say is WOW! Got an hour for $$, then extended another hour for $.

    She looks better in person than her ad. Great attitude, she actually was attentive to me and was pretty open minded.

    Everything covered but BJ, probably would do even more on a second appt. She's a keeper, be nice to her Guys!

    http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-...you-23_i762934

    Petrone.

  11. #10497

    Bella

    I've seen Bella many times. Always hosted on the north shore. Great body and personality. Everything safe but she was good at her job.

    Several months ago she just disappeared. No more ads, not answering texts on any number I had or could find for her. Anybody have info on where she disappeared to?

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...-3820/1/355551

    Thanks.

    AJ.

  12. #10496

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Saw this fine lady Monday night, all I can say is WOW! Got an hour for $$, then extended another hour for $.

    She looks better in person than her ad. Great attitude, she actually was attentive to me and was pretty open minded.

    Everything covered but BJ, probably would do even more on a second appt. She's a keeper, be nice to her Guys!

    http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-...you-23_i762934

    Petrone.
    Thanks dude. Did she allow multiple pops for the hour? I have had no luck in Medford area. All scammers or not even close to their pics. Glad to see I can call one girl.

  13. #10495

    Medford BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her last year and reviewed her also (#7375). I like big girls with huge tits, but this one is not sexy at all, though friendly. Her belly is huge, and her huge tits are very saggy. I paid 50 for titty fuck + BBBJ + CIM. She was willing to fuck also but I did not have a cover and she did not have it either. She was in a small messy apt in Medford on a busy street but easy to park at a mall across the street. I felt a little rushed and never repeated, but if you not far and need a quick release from a very fat big girl, then it may be OK.

    -BH.
    Saw here as well. FUGLY is more like it. Not even close to secy fat. Just fat and had to keep my eyes closed. BBJ was awful. Would not recommend.

  14. #10494

    Jennifer.

    Saw this fine lady Monday night, all I can say is WOW! Got an hour for $$, then extended another hour for $.

    She looks better in person than her ad. Great attitude, she actually was attentive to me and was pretty open minded.

    Everything covered but BJ, probably would do even more on a second appt. She's a keeper, be nice to her Guys!

    http://onebackpage.com/adult/female-...you-23_i762934

    Petrone.

  15. #10493

    Ashleigh 857 880 6213 Revere

    So I am looking for someone who's great at BJ's. In the mood for a really good one.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-home/43509308

    Called and talked with Ashleigh, told her what I was looking for. Told me her rates 150/250, so I ask her if she has a BJ only rate.

    She tells me 130 hahahaha I say that's not really going to work for me.

    Then she says why not? I try to be diplomatic about it and just say that is above what I am willing to spend for that and thank her for her time.

    Searched and did not find anyone who has seen her. If you go see her good luck, you will need it.

    Seems she thinks she has her sex parts lined with platinum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape