Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 11707
-
06-04-17 17:10 #10372Banned Member

Posts: 111I feel you
I hear you man, once in a while you'll get one that clean, cute, really have bad luck, its a struggle out here. I met this Prican girl in fall river, she was fine, too nice place, teeth smell good and had part time job (when told she had legit job, honestly I look at all broads diff now) ask why she doing this pretty much told me she had bad lick. When I saw her I was thinking the same way you was thinking. At the end of the day control those emotion like someone said to me if you don't she might get you.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 14:20 #10371Senior Member

Posts: 138Your guilt but no link?
Can you share the link so that we can also feel guilty later?
Originally Posted by Crickets
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 11:28 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 505Carrie
I've seen her and have a review on here someplace. She uses real pics, but they are airbrushed. She has some mileage on her, but good looking for her age. I think I paid around 150 for a half. Her Eros prices are not her real prices, at least from what I can tell. Hit her up and say you saw her ad on BP, not Eros.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 08:13 #10369Senior Member

Posts: 143Beware of this one
Met her in Lowell. Rough part of town. Donation was 100 roses. Once she stripped I saw track marks and too much weight loss. She has issues. Gave me a CBJ. I rushed out as fast as I could.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 01:02 #10368Senior Member

Posts: 75Guilt
I think I'm on the verge of quitting this hobby. Just came back from a car date. About 5'5", maybe 120 lbs, pretty cute gal. She's north of the city. Doesn't host but came to me and we drove around. She insisted on a car date because she's not comfortable yet. She was kind of easy to talk to. It's always a good sign when they don't ask for currency up front. Found a spot and parked. Noticed she set a timer on her phone. Proceeded to tell me she's silencing her phone. Off came her top and bottom. Shaved down south with some B cups. Slightly droopy but I still enjoyed them. Nice ass. Has a few tattoos. Started with BBBJ for about 10 mins. Guided her to give the boys a little attention but that lasted only for about 10 seconds. Back to BBBJ. She kind of enjoys it. Did the smell test. Took a whiff before going to town. She's clean. DATY for about 10 minutes. FIV / FIA. Miscommunication about who's supposed to bring the raincoat. Started rubbing the tip on her kitty and she couldn't stop moaning. She wanted to blow me again for about 5 minutes. Rubbed the tip on her kitty again. Tried to slide just the little head in a few times but she stopped me. DATY for a bit and FIV. Convinced her to let me slide just the tip in. She caved. Kept sliding just the tip in and out about 10 times before she motioned for me to put it all in. She let out a big moan and scolded me for not having a raincoat. Fucked her for a good 10 minutes before she told me NO CIP. I said no problem. She got really wet. Took it out and started sliding to her backdoor. No go. She doesn't do Greek. Slid it right back into her kitty. Right before I busted, I asked her where did she wanted me to unload. She wanted it all over her. All in all, she's a pretty nice girl. Possible UTR but not too sure. I immediately felt guilty as soon as I nutted. You could almost tell she's not too fond of the act but doesn't want to show she's not into it. As Stu's girlfriend in The Hangover put it, "that's somebody's daughter up there. " As far as I know, she's couch surfing and just trying to make some currency for spending. No signs of drugs. Possible 420. For some reason, this one made me feel guilty about this hobby.
-
06-03-17 21:27 #10367Senior Member

Posts: 65Any info?
Do you recommend?
Originally Posted by Enjoy65
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 17:40 #10366Senior Member

Posts: 74Venice. My bad
Thanks Spike.
Originally Posted by Spike77
[View Original Post]
I texted on the phone number provided and they stop sending snaps if the person asks for more than a hand job which is what I did. They emphatically state that is all they offer "a erotic topless massage with a hand finish". What is weird is in their snaps they also offer "edibles". When I asked what edibles they said they were THC.
I'm not paying $200 so some chick with PPS can give me a lame massage and a Hand job. Part of me feels they offer more. But until I here otherwise I'm staying away.
-
06-03-17 15:22 #10365Senior Member

Posts: 274Anyone seen this one?
Hi, yes I have!
Originally Posted by TheDuke
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 14:18 #10364Senior Member

Posts: 65Public Service / Rheyven in Town
She's legit, fun, priced right. Seen her a few times.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...urves/38972083
-
06-03-17 13:34 #10363Senior Member

Posts: 373Any reviews on this one?
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-best/39105574
Hey boys,
The sweet sexy playmate you've been looking for. I'm ALWAYS fun, friendly, sweet, intelligent and ALWAYS ME. 5'5 w / green eyes, soft skin, long sexy legs, and curves in all the right places 👅 I'm the perfect playmate for the perfect gentlemen. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, I'm THE REAL DEAL ⚜ Only serious inquiries please ⚜ Boston and surrounding areas, North Shore 781-264-3726.
Anyone see her?
-
06-03-17 13:23 #10362Senior Member

Posts: 203Venice still around
I saw snapchats from last night and today. I sent them a text last night and they mentioned Liv and Maddie were on. Almost pulled the trigger on Maddie but ended up talking myself out of it. When I talked to Liv before she mentioned they pretty much go from 12 pm to late night daily so don't rely purely on the snapchats, just text them and ask who is avail and to send pics. And if you do go to see them and decide to post (positive or negative), please include the name of the person so we know who to see and who to avoid.
Originally Posted by BreakingBad
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-17 02:20 #10361Senior Member

Posts: 65Lailani
I was wondering the same. I spoke with her a bit tonight. She seemed nice, polite. She said she is GFE. Quoted me $ qv, $. 4 hh, $$ hr. Two girls $$ hh, $$$ hr. I asked who she was doing doubles with. She ignored the question.
Originally Posted by NoNeed45
[View Original Post]
She said she is hosting until 4 am in Malden.
Something in my big head stopped me from seeing her.
-
06-02-17 22:56 #10360Senior Member

Posts: 34Lailani
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...l-l-i/41765633
Wondering if anyone has had the pleasure or any experience with Lailani 7739011554.
Local to me and looking for some new options.
Anything is appreciated.
-
06-02-17 21:23 #10359Senior Member

Posts: 664Carrie
Worth the trip. Read the reviews. CM.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 15:20 #10358Senior Member

Posts: 29I tried contacting Amy under the impression that they were still in Brighton. I had seen a warning on the board, but figured I'd feel it out for myself. I was given an address on Pine Street. Glad I didn't go.
Originally Posted by TommyAnonymus
[View Original Post]















