rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 80 of 781 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10522
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.
    Wrong. Simply answering the ad is enough to get arrested, especially if you asked about a donation prior, which I assume most do to know how much to bring.

  2. #10521

    Has anyone seen Katie

    Just wanted to see if anyone has seen Katie, she is hosting in Waltham and has been posting for a while. I want to take the plunge but am a little Leary of BP.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...party/38756889

  3. #10520

    Does anybody have any info on this girl?

    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ction/43698418

    Your Addiction.

    ! Come in back and relax on my comfortable massage table enjoy the essence of the candles and a view of a beautiful woman. An experience you will never forget. 🤚127997; PLEASE NO BS.

    I'm a mature down to earth woman YOU WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY ME 🙌127997;10084;65039;128069;128120;127998;.

    📞 351-207-0240.

    01915 google map.

    Yahoo map.

    • Location: Boston, I'm in Beverly.

    • Post I'd: 43698418 boston.

  4. #10519
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Is onebackpage a new site? I've never heard of it before.
    IDK if new or not, but have had good luck there. BP has gotten too scary and too much LEO. This one seems.

    To be a little low profile, not so many riff-raff or BS.

    Happy Hunting!

    -Petrone.

  5. #10518

    Seem like real pics

    Anyone seen this one? Great pics and has the phone number in them, so they appear legit. Have seen her post before, but haven't seen reviews.

    Ttp: boston. backpage.com/ WomenSeekMen / slippery-sweet-yummy-treat-you're-going to-love-my-pretty-face /43155978 ne.

  6. #10517
    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to H-Mart?
    The korean Grocery store? What about it?

  7. #10516

    Petite middlboro

    Quote Originally Posted by LickitLickit  [View Original Post]
    Any information on:

    http://southcoast.backpage.com/Women...i-t-e/40769228

    She has been tempting me for awhile.

    Thanks.
    This one was reviewed here within the last six months. Pretty sure she was in NWM areal. Rough recall is that she was real, nothing great -- nothing bad. Pics are exactly same as before.

  8. #10515
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys sup!

    There wasn't much on this board so I had to take the plunge. I'm no noob so I knew I needed to take one for the team.

    I had Tiffany in my dream. Spinner type itty bitty but I e titties. Grey eyes and a killer mouth.

    She's sweet fellas treat her right. Lately she's dealt with a lot of bums. $150 for the half. No clock watching and a bubble booty. A little kid damage but not bad at all.

    Looks: 7. 5.

    Body 7.

    Attitude 100.

    Give this one a call fellas. I had outcall to Waltham. I think she's in Braintree later.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...t-fun/43124163

    Seniors show a little love with a pm if you have some info on more outs that don't bullshit.

    Stay safe.

    Big bad.
    Same experience for me. Did outcall last week. She was 1. 5 hours late waiting for her "driver to show up" once she was in the care she sent me messages with ETA which was nice to know she was probably on her way. Texted me when she got here met her and the fun began. Beautiful girl. Great ASS. 100% her pics. Some baby damage as mentioned but not a big deal. Lots of OMG and moans for me. YMMV but no GFE for me but great attitude and no rush.

  9. #10514

    Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJoeMudda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I could use some advice. I've been jonesing for a hot asian lady for a little while now, and I'm having trouble finding that. All the BP ads use fake pictures and the 24 year olds are all 48. AMPs are rarely FS. Is there any reliable way to find a young, reasonably attractive asian in this town?
    BAD = Boston Asian Dolls. Great agency, great girls.

  10. #10513
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1  [View Original Post]
    If you didn't handle the money, you shouldn't get arrested. Maybe another kind of crime, like sexual abuse, but if there is no money, you are not paying for sex.
    You don't have to give her any money to get arrested. All you need to do is make an offer or accept one. This is a dangerous game, which makes it all the more fun.

  11. #10512
    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    Have you been to H-Mart?
    I miss the tall-ish Asian girl from Watertown. Those were some good blowjobs.

  12. #10511

    Reasonably attractive asian

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJoeMudda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I could use some advice. I've been jonesing for a hot asian lady for a little while now, and I'm having trouble finding that. All the BP ads use fake pictures and the 24 year olds are all 48. AMPs are rarely FS. Is there any reliable way to find a young, reasonably attractive asian in this town?
    Have you been to H-Mart?

  13. #10510

    Asians?

    Hey guys, I could use some advice. I've been jonesing for a hot asian lady for a little while now, and I'm having trouble finding that. All the BP ads use fake pictures and the 24 year olds are all 48. AMPs are rarely FS. Is there any reliable way to find a young, reasonably attractive asian in this town?

  14. #10509
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    Ughhhhh, that's fucking ratchet. I'm sorry man. Thanks for the report either way.

    When you're saying thick -- good thick or like "I should really pass on this" thick?
    When I said she was thick I mean she was borderline BBW but not beautiful or fat just a really big girl.

  15. #10508
    At Big Bad Monger mentioned 100 attitude and he was not wrong!

    I went to her hotel south of boston last weekend and it was one of my best experiences so far. Her pictures are 100% real and she has a very cute face. I'll definitely repeat.

    Went for the hh but who knows how long we spend in there. She super friendly, be nice to her and she'll be nice back.

    Some extra info:

    She does in and out, ins mostly on weekends.

    She won't do anything uncovered no matter the price so don't bother if that's what you are into.

    Sexy ass moans.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadMonger  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys sup!

    There wasn't much on this board so I had to take the plunge. I'm no noob so I knew I needed to take one for the team.

    I had Tiffany in my dream. Spinner type itty bitty but I e titties. Grey eyes and a killer mouth.

    She's sweet fellas treat her right. Lately she's dealt with a lot of bums. $150 for the half. No clock watching and a bubble booty. A little kid damage but not bad at all.

    Looks: 7. 5.

    Body 7.

    Attitude 100.

    Give this one a call fellas. I had outcall to Waltham. I think she's in Braintree later.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...t-fun/43124163

    Seniors show a little love with a pm if you have some info on more outs that don't bullshit.

    Stay safe.

    Big bad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape