Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 738 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 11067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6702

    Stfu

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    Didn't you post something exactly like this almost a year ago about your lawn needing maintenanced? It must be a hot mess by now. By the way since my ex-husband's family owns a huge Commercial Landscaping Company and he did that for many years before he went into tile I can give you some Intel on what it cost. Since you were looking to trade services. A typical lawn for all that you're asking is about 25 to $35 a week. Along with about a half an acre so you say yours is I know my parents paid about 50 to $60 a week have theirs maintained and that includes edging weed eating any flower beds head just leaving me and cut the whole shebang. Just trying to help so you don't sell yourself short when it comes to trading services for lawn maintenance.
    You haven't had a lawn in nthe last 15 years and you want to give advice on upkeep.

    You could be helpful and dig some up with them talons you like to call toes.

    And don't sell yourself short by trading services for whack crizack.

  2. #6701

    Thanks buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Out of 38 useless posts you have ONE shitty review of a chick supposedly in Daytona. The rest of your posts are all begging for Intel and digits. Let me give you a free piece of advice asshole. If you think in that retarded mind of yours that you can sweet talk your way into Savanna bedroom, You are as dumb as you're fucking username. Move the fuck on asshole!

    Take you're lame ass jokes and lines back to the Daytona thread.

    Smh.

    C5.
    A slam from you is probably the best referral a cool guy like me could ever need to meet the quality providers on here that wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole! Thank you! (BTW my handle is a JOKE, not that you would get it)!

  3. #6700

    Well love

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Have mower and weedeater, I will mow your grass anytime hun.

    Jesse.
    What are you waiting for! LOL. I'm seriously looking for a yard man. Jesse you know how big my yard is will you answer The Mighty Oz's question. I'm guessing it's a 1/2 acre. It needs mowed, weed eatedd and edged. I also have a small flower bed that needs weeded. Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

  4. #6699

    Couldn't Resist

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    Mighty Oz if you don't want me posting this here I completely understand.

    I am in need of a lawn guy or a lawn technician that is willing to go the route of the barter system. My property is in Summerfield which is out by The Villages. Any interest please please please send me a PM.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.
    This post needs some music.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxMiupRWl7E

  5. #6698

    If.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Have mower and weedeater, I will mow your grass anytime hun.

    Jesse.
    If you mow the lawn, you need to make sure you get to trim the bushes too.

  6. #6697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystical0945  [View Original Post]
    Mighty Oz if you don't want me posting this here I completely understand.

    I am in need of a lawn guy or a lawn technician that is willing to go the route of the barter system. My property is in Summerfield which is out by The Villages. Any interest please please please send me a PM.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

    How big is the yard?

    A2
    Have mower and weedeater, I will mow your grass anytime hun.

    Jesse.

  7. #6696
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Please Shut The Fuck Up!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackOne  [View Original Post]
    So far I can only imagine what a solid session would be like with me between your well oiled and massaged feet and toes would be like. I'm game!
    Out of 38 useless posts you have ONE shitty review of a chick supposedly in Daytona. The rest of your posts are all begging for Intel and digits. Let me give you a free piece of advice asshole. If you think in that retarded mind of yours that you can sweet talk your way into Savanna bedroom, You are as dumb as you're fucking username. Move the fuck on asshole!

    Take you're lame ass jokes and lines back to the Daytona thread.

    Smh.

    C5.

  8. #6695

    And the sentence structures match

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebackOne  [View Original Post]
    So far I can only imagine what a solid session would be like with me between your well oiled and massaged feet and toes would be like. I'm game!
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

  9. #6694

    I'm a foot fetish seeker

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    It's called a pose. By the looks of your pick something to what you know nothing about LOL. And for your information they're highly desired for the foot fetish Seekers.
    So far I can only imagine what a solid session would be like with me between your well oiled and massaged feet and toes would be like. I'm game!

  10. #6693

    Lawn maintenance

    Mighty Oz if you don't want me posting this here I completely understand.

    I am in need of a lawn guy or a lawn technician that is willing to go the route of the barter system. My property is in Summerfield which is out by The Villages. Any interest please please please send me a PM.

    Love To ALL.

    Xoxo Ashley.

    Play Safe BUT Always Play HARD.

    How big is the yard?

    A2

  11. #6692

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't be a friend of the bishops would you LOL. What a pathetic sad and lonely person you are. Maybe you should change your name to.
    Always solo dolo. No friends at all. Just calling a spade a spade. You sure can dish it out but you can't take it.

    What should I change my name to? Or you don't know the difference between to, too and two?

    For every low blow you throw out at anyone I will be sure to counter it just because I can. Trust and Beezbelieve that one biznatch.

    Yo feet look like some eagle talons.

    BTW how comes ole hick boy has everything dropped but you don't?

    Only the lonely.

    _CC.

  12. #6691
    Administrator


    Posts: 5252

    Moved it here so I could respond properly

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    I am not 100% convinced these usernames are all the same person, but I think we are putting too much effort into investigating usernames and less talking about our experiences.

    I agree that users need to follow the rules. But let's get back to having safe, clean fun and not get lost in the weeds.

    Just my humble opinion. Stay safe everyone.
    Note this is in blue.

    I am 100% sure that they are the same person and I'll put my server access up against your intuition and let the membership decide.

    In the future if you want to thumb your nose at me when I'm speaking as the admin I would appreciate it if you would do it on the stupid shit thread and not on a review thread. There is no doubt, zero, not even a tiny fucking bit that all of those accounts originated with the same user.

    Hopefully that is clear enough for you. If it was your intention to score some points with whoever runs that place I'd say that plan didn't work out so well for them.

    A2

  13. #6690

    I look for anything to make me think twice about seeing a provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Can anyone think of a reason why a good provider with a good reputation would start changing her name on her ads?

    Yeah, me neither.

    So, don't the pics on this ad seem familiar?

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-purr/18704055

    C3.
    Anything type of red flags and I keep on moving on about my business.

  14. #6689

    My precious

    Them hobbit feet tho.

    Lord of the rings. My precioussssssssss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2017-02-26-18-23-52.png‎  

  15. #6688

    I concur.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    Is not in my vocabulary not my daily to do list. I didn't post when I came back yesterday and my phone has been ringing and blowing up non-stop all through the night but you know what I haven't even answered not one call not even responded to a text you see their boys just because a girl post doesn't mean she has to see anyone and whoever they call her or text her. Just as you guys choose to see the girls if you want to give your hard-earned money to we also have the right to accept the hard-earned money from whom we choose.
    And I agree. Well said!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape