Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 11067
-
02-26-17 17:41 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 1482Not arguing but
I kind of want to know if it's the same person or persons that act as shills for one or two places. Just like they tout good places like bb and CB they could start leading you to bad places too. Besides, shilling and having umpteen accounts is against the rules too.
Originally Posted by Gentleman100
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 17:41 #6686Banned Member

Posts: 63I see.
What I think I understand is that you don't like to leave to visit another exotic city without having a great lustful orgasm first? If I understand correctly, may I offer my assistance?
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-17 16:42 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 2464Just curious
Just curious. Can anyone think of a reason why a good provider with a good reputation would start changing her name on her ads?
Yeah, me neither.
So, don't the pics on this ad seem familiar?
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-purr/18704055
C3.
-
02-26-17 15:35 #6684Regular Member

Posts: 9Alexandra
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-purr/18704055
Hmmmm same dusty ass old pics. Same bat shit crazy biznatch.
A leopard can't change her spots.
Them hobbit feet tho.
-
02-26-17 14:35 #6683Senior Member

Posts: 2464Yeah?
And who wrote you the best review EVER?? The one that made your phone ring more than anyone else.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
That would be me.
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
02-26-17 14:33 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 2464A splendid idea
Savanna,
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
I think that is a wonderful idea. You should go for it, pick multiple cities and just stay on tour.
C3.
-
02-26-17 14:30 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 2464Just my opinion
Savanna,
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
You should know from your days as a licensed hair dresser that plying a trade that required a license and not having one is illegal and the penalties can be severe.
Right?
C3.
-
02-26-17 14:17 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 795IP Address? Are We NCIS-Orlando?
I am not 100% convinced these usernames are all the same person, but I think we are putting too much effort into investigating usernames and less talking about our experiences.
Originally Posted by TheBizz
[View Original Post]
I agree that users need to follow the rules. But let's get back to having safe, clean fun and not get lost in the weeds.
Just my humble opinion. Stay safe everyone.
-
02-26-17 13:03 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 2059You know.
It used to bother me that you have me totally confused with someone else. It doesn't bother me at all anymore. I'm ecstatic that you absolutely have no frickin clue as to who I really am. I want to keep it that way.
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 17:29 #6678Banned Member

Posts: 63Just curious!
I'm in Daytona but a fan of the rat trap in Orlando. Swags. Are you retired?
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 16:05 #6677Banned Member

Posts: 581Was just reading a post in Massage Thread
And a post by one "Sex Warrior" seemed informative but then I looked at his status (SM or Regular, how many posts) and it said "banned member" What did I miss? A-2 maybe you can share with us the actions that got this monger banned (primarily so I don't do the same thing, LOL).
If you read the last post by HelloThere8 you will see that Sex Warrior was one of the shills for CB/BB
A2
-
02-21-17 17:51 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 1755Or
Looking at a picture!
Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 00:52 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 1755Am I Detecting Worm Sign
The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-17 22:45 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 378Without change something inside you sleeps, and seldom awakens.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
Sleeper must awaken.
-
02-19-17 21:40 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 378He who controls the spice controls the universe.
Fear is not the mind killer, I am the mind killer. Once you have faced your fear, seen it past, and turn your inner eye you will see that I too remain.
A2












Reply With Quote




