Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Rat Trap

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 738 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 11067
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6687

    Not arguing but

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    I am not 100% convinced these usernames are all the same person, but I think we are putting too much effort into investigating usernames and less talking about our experiences.

    I agree that users need to follow the rules. But let's get back to having safe, clean fun and not get lost in the weeds.

    Just my humble opinion. Stay safe everyone.
    I kind of want to know if it's the same person or persons that act as shills for one or two places. Just like they tout good places like bb and CB they could start leading you to bad places too. Besides, shilling and having umpteen accounts is against the rules too.

  2. #6686

    I see.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    Swags is a freak. She loves hot lustful intercourse. I have dedicated myself to a new adventuretherefore limiting availability I have dedicate The Hobby. I think my hobby time will be spent seeing places like Nashville and Huntsville maybe once a month. I really don't like to have to go without having a nice lustful orgasm.
    What I think I understand is that you don't like to leave to visit another exotic city without having a great lustful orgasm first? If I understand correctly, may I offer my assistance?

  3. #6685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Just curious

    Just curious. Can anyone think of a reason why a good provider with a good reputation would start changing her name on her ads?

    Yeah, me neither.

    So, don't the pics on this ad seem familiar?

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-purr/18704055

    C3.

  4. #6684

    Alexandra

    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...-purr/18704055

    Hmmmm same dusty ass old pics. Same bat shit crazy biznatch.

    A leopard can't change her spots.

    Them hobbit feet tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hobbit.jpg‎  

  5. #6683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Yeah?

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    and they went back to the beginning and read my reviews and writs of your b* and I'm telling you what a cleaned house,
    And who wrote you the best review EVER?? The one that made your phone ring more than anyone else.

    That would be me.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  6. #6682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    A splendid idea

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    Swags is a freak. She loves hot lustful intercourse. I have dedicated myself to a new adventuretherefore limiting availability I have dedicate The Hobby. I think my hobby time will be spent seeing places like Nashville and Huntsville maybe once a month. I really don't like to have to go without having a nice lustful orgasm.
    Savanna,

    I think that is a wonderful idea. You should go for it, pick multiple cities and just stay on tour.

    C3.

  7. #6681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Just my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    About the flamboyant statement that they are all licensed massage therapist. I'm wondering if it might come to light that they aren't actually legitimate. Do they call The Source will then start doing research into the where they would have gotten their licenses to prove the schooling or maybe it's like people that have master's degrees. Anyone can make up a piece of paper and hanging on the wall in the frame but do they have the actual credibility to back it up just saying.
    Savanna,

    You should know from your days as a licensed hair dresser that plying a trade that required a license and not having one is illegal and the penalties can be severe.

    Right?

    C3.

  8. #6680

    IP Address? Are We NCIS-Orlando?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBizz  [View Original Post]
    Haha, never would've thought CB or BB would do this considering their overpowering reputation in the Orlando forum.

    Were all the IPs the same?
    I am not 100% convinced these usernames are all the same person, but I think we are putting too much effort into investigating usernames and less talking about our experiences.

    I agree that users need to follow the rules. But let's get back to having safe, clean fun and not get lost in the weeds.

    Just my humble opinion. Stay safe everyone.

  9. #6679

    You know.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    I heard your subliminal message clear, might I say this he mad at me for a hundred bucks but it was very unsuccessful with his trying to buy my ass for a hundred bucks extra. Let me make it very clear there's only one person on Earth that gets the VIP pass to that ass. And he doesn't need to donate for access.
    It used to bother me that you have me totally confused with someone else. It doesn't bother me at all anymore. I'm ecstatic that you absolutely have no frickin clue as to who I really am. I want to keep it that way.

  10. #6678

    Just curious!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Looking at a picture!
    I'm in Daytona but a fan of the rat trap in Orlando. Swags. Are you retired?

  11. #6677

    Was just reading a post in Massage Thread

    And a post by one "Sex Warrior" seemed informative but then I looked at his status (SM or Regular, how many posts) and it said "banned member" What did I miss? A-2 maybe you can share with us the actions that got this monger banned (primarily so I don't do the same thing, LOL).

    If you read the last post by HelloThere8 you will see that Sex Warrior was one of the shills for CB/BB

    A2

  12. #6676

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by PurrFecttSwags  [View Original Post]
    WormSign.

    When you can see an erection through someones pants. Normally occurs during foreplay or while making out. Sometimes it occurs when a male thinks about a women in an erotic way.

    Swags.
    Looking at a picture!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Swags.jpg‎  

  13. #6675

    Am I Detecting Worm Sign

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Without change something inside you sleeps, and seldom awakens.

    Sleeper must awaken.
    The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.

  14. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    He who controls the spice controls the universe.

    Fear is not the mind killer, I am the mind killer. Once you have faced your fear, seen it past, and turn your inner eye you will see that I too remain.

    A2
    Without change something inside you sleeps, and seldom awakens.

    Sleeper must awaken.

  15. #6673
    He who controls the spice controls the universe.

    Fear is not the mind killer, I am the mind killer. Once you have faced your fear, seen it past, and turn your inner eye you will see that I too remain.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape