Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9569

    Forever

    I was in the area and stopped for the. 4 hh special. Forever Wellness is tucked away in an office condo off Rt 50 and is accessible via the service road off Williams. Entered a vestibule with security camera and rang the doorbell. I was greeted by a mature Japanese MMS (late 40-early 50) dressed in short black dress. I was led into a small room with low lighting and mood music. The MMS came back and gave a sampling of offerings:* covered massage then oil rubdown, both while straddling me on the table, back walk, head and neck massage on the flip. She told me standard nova was available, just ask, but unlike other locations, this is not a "fuck place". * Also said next time she will get me a young girl. Services were offered in a perfunctory manner and there seemed to be a sense of urgency to the whole process (and it was made known that the session had gone over 5 minutes). I did hear through the thin walls another person doing stuff, so I guess that was the young girl. Not sure if I would go out of my way to visit.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...lness/21407802

  2. #9568

    Another Coco in Herndon

    Quote Originally Posted by TX9693  [View Original Post]
    I've been to New Sky a few times. On last visit I asked for Nana over the phone and she was available. Definitely will be returning to pay her another visit. Great all around. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll ask for Kay if Nana is not available this week.

    Thanks,

    PM me for details if wanted.
    Thank you for your review. I went back and this time saw yet another Coco (the fifth Coco I know in Northen VA spas). Coco is older, but there are two things I liked about the session. The table shower was excellent. For the first time I got a double wash. After almost a full shower, she went back and did the same thing as she noticed I was enjoying the hot water in the cold weather. Back in the room, the massave was really good. Almost as close to Kay's massage. Her body is good, and worth a try.

    What was missing is the 'smile'. She appeared a bit business like, while body did not mind it, brain did.

    The place was slow when I visited, and I think it is due tot he recent shutdown of ads.

    Peace.

    Hariending.

  3. #9567

    Manassas Spas

    Anyone been to GC, kind of like verde? I went there a few years ago when it was OWC. Had a decent time there then.

    I haven't seen any reports for them in a long time.

  4. #9566

    Upper Paris in Chantilly

    Had a nice session with Suzy over in Chantilly, at the spot on "upper paris", facing the road. I got the full hour and she does a really good legit massage. She goes above and beyond to make you happy. I would like to try Cindy out next as she is the one that runs this spot. Place is busy as there were multiple mongers attempting to do a walk in but were turned away. If Cindy greets you, she is on the cautious side if she doesn't know and may interrogate you on the spot.

  5. #9565
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Bass, your In Box is full!
    Whoops, I emptied it.

  6. #9564

    Bassanova Clear inbox

    Bass, your In Box is full!

  7. #9563

    Amy running out of Nalee's place

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...957320267.html

    I know she's been talked about and reviewed before, but I'm going to chime in on my own experience. It was a simple text appointment setup, less structured then Nalee with the whole parking situation. I knew going in that this was Nalee's place and that she was running a roommate in tandem. I showered at the place and before laying down on the table the terms of service were basically negotiated on the spot. She was pretty clear that anything and everything was on the table provided the money was there. She was however very forthcoming and accommodating. I negotiated a 30min session with the extra tip of 60 for the FS. The massage was garbage, but I think it was because of how I approached the meeting this time around. I was more interested in other services and extras then the actual massage itself so I wasn't disappointed really. I would consider the FS a lite-PSE experience, enjoyable and she had lots of enthusiasm.

    Out the door I basically paid the house rate for the as advertised hour massage and an extra 20 on top of that for the extras. As a side note, Amy isn't happy with her situation and she's going back to LA, she isn't sure if she is going to come back, but if she does she wants to get out of the current living situation. She rambled on a bit more about Nalee sniping her clients on slower days and stuff. I don't know if any of it is true, but I thought it was interesting. I think overall negative on the massage (but not really a fair assessment) but absolutely a positive on the FS bit. I'd go back and see her in a pinch knowing that all of it is on the table now and she clearly wants to build up a trustworthy and reliable client. She was adamant that I save her number as she says she's looking for a different arrangement.

    EDIT:

    I forgot to add that she required that I dispose of the tissue and the jimmy on the way out, I think maybe she didn't want Nalee finding them in the trash and figure out what kind of business shes running in the home, but that's just pure speculation.

  8. #9562
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    That's right next to PalmTree. I was just there but did not see the new place. Maybe it is in the back of the building.
    Never been to Palm Tree. But the addresses are just two numbers apart. I wonder if they know each other.

  9. #9561

    Palm Tree

    Palm is in the Old Franconia loop near FW. Entered the doorway vestibule equipped with camera, rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a well dressed, comely Korean woman (35-45 range). * The interior is clean with three massage rooms and a table shower. * I chose a. 6 hh session. She got on the table and straddled me and then proceeded with a towel backrub. The towel came off and I received a relaxing oil rubdown, followed by some walking on the back. Next came application of HOT towels as she straddled me and massaged the back with towels on. That felt really good. Another set of hot towels*were draped over my ass and thighs. She got up, grabbed the overhead bar, and walked on those parts. That felt great!* The lights were dimmed for the finale. Asked how much, and I offered. 4. She huffed and said I was cheap and that for. 6 I can see the whole body. But that's all I had. * Plenty of otc was allowed, but alas, the ending was taking too long. I said I could end quick if I could see. I got to see and squeeze a pair of surprisingly full and shapely pups. The story ended quickly and happily thereafter. Overall experience was good. I'll return for the hot towel-thigh / buns treatment for sure.

  10. #9560
    Quote Originally Posted by Skooby  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there is a new place on Franconia: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ecial/26456240.

    Anyone been to this one?
    That's right next to PalmTree. I was just there but did not see the new place. Maybe it is in the back of the building.

  11. #9559
    Seems like there is a new place on Franconia: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...ecial/26456240.

    Anyone been to this one?

  12. #9558

    Been There A Few Timez

    I've been to New Sky a few times. On last visit I asked for Nana over the phone and she was available. Definitely will be returning to pay her another visit. Great all around. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll ask for Kay if Nana is not available this week.

    Thanks,

    PM me for details if wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariending  [View Original Post]
    They never closed. One of the providers told me they would close for 2-3 weeks but they never close down. 4 girls working, Nana, Kay, Jenny and Yumi.

    I would rate Nana the best, Kay next and the other two in OK category. Please try and report back.

    Good luck.

  13. #9557

    Been There A Few Timez

    I've been to New Sky a few times. On last visit I asked for Nana over the phone and she was available. Definitely will be returning to pay her another visit. Great all around. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll ask for Kay if Nana is not available this week.

    Thanks,

    PM me for details if wanted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hariending  [View Original Post]
    They never closed. One of the providers told me they would close for 2-3 weeks but they never close down. 4 girls working, Nana, Kay, Jenny and Yumi.

    I would rate Nana the best, Kay next and the other two in OK category. Please try and report back.

    Good luck.

  14. #9556
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Sunny at Pine Tree

    Anyone know what ever happened to Sunny from Pine. She was my favorite for a few years, then she stopped providing service due to some possible illness (she had a shaved head do I assume cancer). She's been gone at least 2 years.

  15. #9555
    Quote Originally Posted by Cash2274  [View Original Post]
    I went and visited Massage Spring (https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...947911013.html) in Sterling last night.

    I called ahead to make sure they were available and was in the front door in minutes. No MMS, just the provider, Sandy.

    The room and massage table were warm and she asked me if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I got the hard massage and it was pretty good. Every bit as good as a legit place. There were lots of teasing strokes, so I knew more was available.

    Now we get to the disappointing part. The provider was in sweats and a t-shirt and wouldn't allow even a peek at her possessions. Stayed fully dressed. I was not permitted to explore with my hands either. Standard NOVA finish was weak and I had to finish myself.

    I wouldn't recommend, unless you're going purely for a massage. YMMV though. Massage was. 6 and I learned I shouldn't tip ahead of time with her.
    So sad, never been the same after Anna left. I would BBFS and 2 pops all the time for 80 tip.

    Pc out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape