Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Yes and no

    Quote Originally Posted by DC002  [View Original Post]
    I agree in general with Krakatoa. I try to get a communication going pre massage, pre TS. Usually leaning against table and doing a big hug. "Make me happy, very happy?" If I get positive vibes the rest I know will follow. Nicely. No drama and no tension. Nice for me.

    On otherhand if no hug or warmth. Not tip up front. Maybe a promise, if nice time.

    I say take me to Heaven!

    Key is to develop rapport early. No rapport gets poor service.

    DC.
    Yes, I agree with you that communication and rapport are important. And I agree with Krakatoa that displaying the cash, without actually handing it over in advance, could be a useful tactic for some hobbyists when visiting a brand new spa and girl.

    But no, I don't think it's ever advisable to pay before service is received. And I especially don't see any upside to tipping in advance when you're at an AMP you've visited before and where the girls know you. In fact, it's possible that could be counterproductive.

    For example, you mentioned that all three girls at Angel say "Is that all?" even after you give them a generous tip. Have you ever considered the possibility (or probability) that they've compared notes about you and have figured out which buttons to push to get an extra Jackson-wrapped piece of candy? I've visited that establishment and gotten great service for standard rates and never gotten a BS question or attitude like that.

    I know you probably think you're being a nice and generous client but don't rule out the possibility that you're being played a little bit. AMP girls can be sweet and sexy but they're also pretty damn shrewd when it comes to making money. If that's the case, then you're not doing yourself or other hobbyists any favors. And, if you're successful in building good rapport up front, then paying in advance shouldn't be necessary, even with new girls.

  2. #9539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Communication, rapport, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    The argument in favor of tipping in advance is that, in those situations where you don't know the provider, she also doesn't know you. She doesn't know for sure you are looking for HE, whether you are a cheapskate who is going to undertip, or, for that matter, whether you are LE. This leaves tension around the flip that is a distraction for both of you, diminishing your enjoyment of the first 75% of the massage.

    As is often the case in life, there is a middle way. In these situations, I like to lay out what I am willing to spend but with my glasses or something else clearly belonging to me on top of it. That way we are communicating--without actually talking--and I maintain control of my money.
    I don't have a problem with what you're calling a middle way since, as you described, it's a form of signalling or communication rather than actually paying the tip in advance. I'm curious, however, about the specifics of how you display the $. Do you fan out or spread the bills in some way so the masseuse can clearly see whether the amount is $40/$60/$80/ etc? Just asking because that would seem to be necessary to avoid any misunderstanding. And then, if you take back some of the $ because the level of the service was less than hoped (ex. HJ only when you displayed 60/80), have you gotten any negative reactions?

    It's also good to keep in mind that AMP girls see multiple clients a day and learn pretty quickly how to size up their different personalities and tendencies. From the moment you walk in the door they're taking note of your appearance, what you're wearing, your demeanor, your confidence (or lack thereof) and figuring out whether you're likely to be LE or a cheapskate or a good client. That assessment continues into the TS and is one reason that, IME, many masseuses relax quite a bit once you allow (or request) a washing of the family jewels. Then once you're on the massage table they're probing and asking (You been here before? Who did you see?) as they continue their assessment. So, again IME, there's ample opportunity to establish rapport at the beginning of the session without having to show any money. Of course, with more experience that becomes easier and it helps tremendously if you're confident, polite, decently dressed and don't look like LE.

    It's also true that MMS and AMP girls talk about clients all the time. So when I'm visiting a new girl at an AMP where the MMS (or another girl) knows me, I usually hear some conversation in their native language before the girl comes into the room. While I don't know for sure, I've always guessed that the new girl is being told that I'm a good client and not a cheapskate. In one particular AMP where the MMS took a liking to me, she told me she would even tell new girls about my personal preferences.

    So I can see how in scenario #1 (new AMP, unknown girl) it could be a strategy to show the cash while not actually handing it over. But I see less need for that tactic in scenario #2 situations and absolutely no need for scenario #3.

    As always, YMMV, and I personally haven't seen the need but every hobbyist has to make that call and at least you're retaining control of the cash in case the service doesn't measure up.

  3. #9538
    Banned Member


    Posts: 229

    Pay up front?

    I agree in general with Krakatoa. I try to get a communication going pre massage, pre TS. Usually leaning against table and doing a big hug. "Make me happy, very happy?" If I get positive vibes the rest I know will follow. Nicely. No drama and no tension. Nice for me.

    On otherhand if no hug or warmth. Not tip up front. Maybe a promise, if nice time.

    I say take me to Heaven!

    Key is to develop rapport early. No rapport gets poor service.

    DC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatoa  [View Original Post]
    The argument in favor of tipping in advance is that, in those situations where you don't know the provider, she also doesn't know you. She doesn't know for sure you are looking for HE, whether you are a cheapskate who is going to undertip, or, for that matter, whether you are LE. This leaves tension around the flip that is a distraction for both of you, diminishing your enjoyment of the first 75% of the massage.

    As is often the case in life, there is a middle way. In these situations, I like to lay out what I am willing to spend but with my glasses or something else clearly belonging to me on top of it. That way we are communicating--without actually talking--and I maintain control of my money.

  4. #9537

    The Middle Way

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    1. When visiting a new MP with no reviews or intel there's no way to know the menu-price options in advance. The place could be totally legit or maybe rub-and-tug only. So a client who drops $60 or $80 on the table expecting more options is setting themselves up for disappointment. And asking for some of the $ back makes you look like a schmuck. Even if they agree (doubtful) you'll probably be a laughingstock if you show your face in that MP again.

    2. When visiting a new girl in an established MP there's still an element of YMMV that goes with any session. Masseuses are not machines and the service level and attitude of different girls at the same MP can vary quite a bit. And even a girl you've seen before could be having a bad day. In those cases there's no guarantee the service provided will match your advance tip. Maybe it will and maybe it won't, but you're rolling the dice and hoping things turn out in your favor.

    3. When visiting an established MP and a masseuse you've seen before, there's simply no need to tip in advance. You both know the drill and the menu-price expectations on both sides should be the same.

    The way I see it, the client already gives up a measure of control when he forks over the house fee because the MP then has some of his $ without having provided any service at all. By tipping in advance he pretty much hands any control or leverage he might have had over to the MP and masseuse. If things work out and the service matches expectations then it's no harm, no foul. But, if for any reason they don't, then he's screwed out of some or all of his hard-earned cash.

    Another reason I don't tip in advance is because I want to see if the masseuse is going to give me a hard sell or otherwise cop a negative attitude. If that happens, it's tells me her focus is more on the $ than it is on giving good service. So if I'm asked for the tip up front I'll usually say something like "I'll take good care of you because I want to be happy and I want you to be happy" and then I'll wait to see how she responds. If she continues with high-pressure tactics I will tell her thanks for the massage and start getting dressed to leave. If she genuinely shifts her attitude then maybe I'll change my mind and stay.

    For me, money = control and I want to see the actual level of service provided before I decide the appropriate tip amount. After all, it's the same reasoning behind why wait-staff gets tipped after the meal and why you don't pay a contractor 100% of their fee up front.
    The argument in favor of tipping in advance is that, in those situations where you don't know the provider, she also doesn't know you. She doesn't know for sure you are looking for HE, whether you are a cheapskate who is going to undertip, or, for that matter, whether you are LE. This leaves tension around the flip that is a distraction for both of you, diminishing your enjoyment of the first 75% of the massage.

    As is often the case in life, there is a middle way. In these situations, I like to lay out what I am willing to spend but with my glasses or something else clearly belonging to me on top of it. That way we are communicating--without actually talking--and I maintain control of my money.

  5. #9536

    Totally agree

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    1. When visiting a new MP with no reviews or intel there's no way to know the menu-price options in advance. The place could be totally legit or maybe rub-and-tug only. So a client who drops $60 or $80 on the table expecting more options is setting themselves up for disappointment. And asking for some of the $ back makes you look like a schmuck. Even if they agree (doubtful) you'll probably be a laughingstock if you show your face in that MP again.

    2. When visiting a new girl in an established MP there's still an element of YMMV that goes with any session. Masseuses are not machines and the service level and attitude of different girls at the same MP can vary quite a bit. And even a girl you've seen before could be having a bad day. In those cases there's no guarantee the service provided will match your advance tip. Maybe it will and maybe it won't, but you're rolling the dice and hoping things turn out in your favor.

    3. When visiting an established MP and a masseuse you've seen before, there's simply no need to tip in advance. You both know the drill and the menu-price expectations on both sides should be the same.

    The way I see it, the client already gives up a measure of control when he forks over the house fee because the MP then has some of his $ without having provided any service at all. By tipping in advance he pretty much hands any control or leverage he might have had over to the MP and masseuse. If things work out and the service matches expectations then it's no harm, no foul. But, if for any reason they don't, then he's screwed out of some or all of his hard-earned cash.

    Another reason I don't tip in advance is because I want to see if the masseuse is going to give me a hard sell or otherwise cop a negative attitude. If that happens, it's tells me her focus is more on the $ than it is on giving good service. So if I'm asked for the tip up front I'll usually say something like "I'll take good care of you because I want to be happy and I want you to be happy" and then I'll wait to see how she responds. If she continues with high-pressure tactics I will tell her thanks for the massage and start getting dressed to leave. If she genuinely shifts her attitude then maybe I'll change my mind and stay.

    For me, money = control and I want to see the actual level of service provided before I decide the appropriate tip amount. After all, it's the same reasoning behind why wait-staff gets tipped after the meal and why you don't pay a contractor 100% of their fee up front.
    What if she says massage over before the flip and you've already tipped $. 6? Sucks to be you. Or you leave $1. 6 expecting FS and she says she doesn't do it? You have the leverage until the money hits the table.

  6. #9535

    First massage in 2017

    Blue Therapy. Springfield. Vicky was the provider. She is good compared to standard Nova services but my personal rating would be behind my top 4 (Coco, Nana, Jenny, Kay). Her face is not that cute, old, but body is soothing hot. Great service. Jacksons on hot towels machine told her what I want so no negotiations, gave me what she could offer and I was happy with it. The location is good, and was very busy. Vicky herself had back to back appointments but showed no sign of rush. She wanted me to enjoy my time and wanted to make sure I got my $$ worth.

    I won't repeat unless of course I get tired with my top 4.

    Need to try Annandale wellness based on the nice reviews here. Will try and report back.

    Happy New Year fellow massage lovers.

    Peace.

    Hariending.

  7. #9534
    Banned Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by DC002  [View Original Post]
    Closed up the old year at Angel. Tried 3 different nice providers over time. All aiming yo please. None pushed tips before session but I usually tip well, maybe too well. I do tell them what kind of companionship I want up front and get no resistance when the tip is already on the side table. And they do not take it early. BUT, when actually giving the large tip, they all say, "Is that all?" I think they have been told to say that, in perfect English, and maybe usually get an extra. 2 often. Because they DO privide good service. I just thought the pattern of 3 asking the same thing was funny. And I laughed, said are you kidding and she laughed too. I guess they do good training of the staff!

    DC. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    One more thing to add. They said Coco was on vacation for about 10 daysl.

  8. #9533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Issues with tipping in advance

    Quote Originally Posted by DC002  [View Original Post]
    Closed up the old year at Angel. Tried 3 different nice providers over time. All aiming yo please. None pushed tips before session but I usually tip well, maybe too well. I do tell them what kind of companionship I want up front and get no resistance when the tip is already on the side table. And they do not take it early. BUT, when actually giving the large tip, they all say, "Is that all?" I think they have been told to say that, in perfect English, and maybe usually get an extra. 2 often. Because they DO privide good service. I just thought the pattern of 3 asking the same thing was funny. And I laughed, said are you kidding and she laughed too. I guess they do good training of the staff!

    DC. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    1. When visiting a new MP with no reviews or intel there's no way to know the menu-price options in advance. The place could be totally legit or maybe rub-and-tug only. So a client who drops $60 or $80 on the table expecting more options is setting themselves up for disappointment. And asking for some of the $ back makes you look like a schmuck. Even if they agree (doubtful) you'll probably be a laughingstock if you show your face in that MP again.

    2. When visiting a new girl in an established MP there's still an element of YMMV that goes with any session. Masseuses are not machines and the service level and attitude of different girls at the same MP can vary quite a bit. And even a girl you've seen before could be having a bad day. In those cases there's no guarantee the service provided will match your advance tip. Maybe it will and maybe it won't, but you're rolling the dice and hoping things turn out in your favor.

    3. When visiting an established MP and a masseuse you've seen before, there's simply no need to tip in advance. You both know the drill and the menu-price expectations on both sides should be the same.

    The way I see it, the client already gives up a measure of control when he forks over the house fee because the MP then has some of his $ without having provided any service at all. By tipping in advance he pretty much hands any control or leverage he might have had over to the MP and masseuse. If things work out and the service matches expectations then it's no harm, no foul. But, if for any reason they don't, then he's screwed out of some or all of his hard-earned cash.

    Another reason I don't tip in advance is because I want to see if the masseuse is going to give me a hard sell or otherwise cop a negative attitude. If that happens, it's tells me her focus is more on the $ than it is on giving good service. So if I'm asked for the tip up front I'll usually say something like "I'll take good care of you because I want to be happy and I want you to be happy" and then I'll wait to see how she responds. If she continues with high-pressure tactics I will tell her thanks for the massage and start getting dressed to leave. If she genuinely shifts her attitude then maybe I'll change my mind and stay.

    For me, money = control and I want to see the actual level of service provided before I decide the appropriate tip amount. After all, it's the same reasoning behind why wait-staff gets tipped after the meal and why you don't pay a contractor 100% of their fee up front.

  9. #9532

    Bg / st

    And you get accurate pictures and descriptions on their web sites.

    Quote Originally Posted by Miketastic69  [View Original Post]
    Those places are like strip clubs. The exception is you get a private Lapdance and handjob after your 7-minute rubdown.

  10. #9531
    Banned Member


    Posts: 229

    Angel. FUNNY

    Closed up the old year at Angel. Tried 3 different nice providers over time. All aiming yo please. None pushed tips before session but I usually tip well, maybe too well. I do tell them what kind of companionship I want up front and get no resistance when the tip is already on the side table. And they do not take it early. BUT, when actually giving the large tip, they all say, "Is that all?" I think they have been told to say that, in perfect English, and maybe usually get an extra. 2 often. Because they DO privide good service. I just thought the pattern of 3 asking the same thing was funny. And I laughed, said are you kidding and she laughed too. I guess they do good training of the staff!

    DC. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  11. #9530

    Tao2

    Follow up on Tao Massage (#9490). * Not knowing Tao had closed early for the day, I called to see whether anyone was available for late night massage. Michelle, the petite, attractive Chinese girl whom I had met the last time, was more than accommodating, and agreed to meet me shortly afterward. * I had waited for a couple minutes in the dark when she appeared around the corner, greeted me and opened up shop. After laying down the house fee, I enjoyed a good oil massage, wash, and hot towel wipe down. Upon the flip, there was no three-option offering as in last time. Instead, she launched right into a very slippery secondary massage. She climbed onto the table, we sat with our legs entwined, and she let me roam, caress and kiss her shoulders and neck. I got a brief view of the girls, but she did not disrobe completely. Nonetheless, the ending well after the hour was happy indeed. I gave her an extra holiday tip for the special visit.

  12. #9529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    End of Year Massage

    Went back to Angel!

    Saw Mai this time and things went just GREAT!! Everything was taken care of properly with no mention of the amount of the tip!

    I got everything massaged the way I like and left her with a $50 tip. From 10:00 to 14:00 the price is $70/ hour and after 14:00 it is $80.

    Best place so far!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  13. #9528

    Year ending visit -- new AW

    Annandale Wellness (AW) is a new place located in the heart of downtown Annandale (Poplar). Located in a small business park / condo on the 2nd floor. Convenient parking (not a lot of spaces -- but adequate). Adds found on BP massage.

    Called ahead and was welcomed by Goldie who is a very nice CMT. She is 30-ish, healthy, conversational, and has a very nice smile.

    Place is new. Nice "fresh paint" look and clean smell. Four (massage studios. I think three ladies were working the day of my visit (I did not see anyone other than Goldie, but as other customers departed / arrived, I concluded three people were likely working).

    Goldie collected the house (standard) and returned. TS was across the hall, and the water was warm and the soaping pleasant. This is where I saw Goldie smile the first time.

    Back to room, warm towel thrown over me (cold day). Massage followed. Face down. Very good leg and arm work, Swedish-style back and shoulders. Flip and the neck, shoulder, foot and leg massage that followed was excellent -- truly therapeutic.

    Full marks on massage, attitude, smile, etc. I will be happy to see Goldie again (next year)!

    AW is likely to become more popular due to excellent facility and nice staff. Holiday-level tips applied.

    Happy New Year.

    NR.

  14. #9527

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Barkeater  [View Original Post]
    This is a little bit under the radar, but I was wondering if other folks have been to the places in Tysons that advertise mostly american girls. Specifically Edens / BlueGems / SecretTemptations.

    BG has been around for a great while, and recently I made a visit visited Eden and saw Emma. While the massage was substandard by industrious Asian standards, the hospitality and headlights shown more than made up for the difference. Alogether a lovely time.
    Those places are like strip clubs. The exception is you get a private Lapdance and handjob after your 7-minute rubdown.

  15. #9526
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Topical visit to the Garden

    I hadn't been to the Garden in quite a while so I decided to drop in recently. I haven't been to the other two nearby so I can't really offer a comparison but I can offer my experience there.

    I caught them at a busy time. MMS opened the door and said it would be a few minutes wait, collected fee for the hour and left me to wait it out. Provider arrives eventually. Mid to late 30's, thick, good communication. Shower was busy, so started with oil massage Swedish style. Skills were good. Some teasing but not a lot. When the shower freed up, off we went and it was thorough and entertaining. Back in the room, more massage, more tease, and the soft touch. In the flip, there were good times. I had a full view, she had some interesting ideas and I appreciated her efforts. Not much roaming allowed which I thought was strange considering the overall level of service. I'm pretty sure there was more to the menu than I was willing to try at the time. Details available by PM. Finished with a head and shoulder massage til time was up. I'll probably be back soon because I saw a very interesting looking provider in my way out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape