Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,576 to 22,590 of 32130
-
01-09-17 04:22 #9555Senior Member

Posts: 1959So sad, never been the same after Anna left. I would BBFS and 2 pops all the time for 80 tip.
Originally Posted by Cash2274
[View Original Post]
Pc out.
-
01-08-17 15:49 #9554Regular Member

Posts: 6Stumbled across a new place in Manassas
Hello all long time lurker decided to sign up in the new year to contribute!
Found a new place by the "neither snow nor rain" office and decided to stop by. Middle age k girl about 35-40 body / face ok. 40/30 m no table shower. Store front faces street but has side parking hasent been there very long. The massage was great lots of small talk and semi playful nature. With otc roaming the flip was good with no hassle over the tip left. Will repeat in the future.
-
01-08-17 10:27 #9553Senior Member

Posts: 100Trip to Massage Spring
I went and visited Massage Spring (https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...947911013.html) in Sterling last night.
I called ahead to make sure they were available and was in the front door in minutes. No MMS, just the provider, Sandy.
The room and massage table were warm and she asked me if I wanted a hard or medium massage. I got the hard massage and it was pretty good. Every bit as good as a legit place. There were lots of teasing strokes, so I knew more was available.
Now we get to the disappointing part. The provider was in sweats and a t-shirt and wouldn't allow even a peek at her possessions. Stayed fully dressed. I was not permitted to explore with my hands either. Standard NOVA finish was weak and I had to finish myself.
I wouldn't recommend, unless you're going purely for a massage. YMMV though. Massage was. 6 and I learned I shouldn't tip ahead of time with her.
-
01-06-17 18:45 #9552Senior Member

Posts: 1482HOmework
RTFF beforehand is one of those almost surefire ways to ensure that you don't pay too much. ONce you're out there with a provider, you're at the mercy of the smallest organ on your body. It is 1/24th the size of your brain, but its twice as powerful once titties are available. Also, part of homework is reporting out what you've encountered. If things suck please don't let me or the other members walk in there behind you. It takes 5 minutes to log in and say things went bad. YOu don't have to write a dissertation. I think if I read "save your time; things went bad; its not worth it, etc. , " then I know not to try it.
Originally Posted by Pcpc1688
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-17 23:56 #9551Senior Member

Posts: 1959Paying before after whatever
You boys have been paying out your nose for so long you don't know what the fudge too do for a HJ from a 50's plus K gal.
Don't spend more than what you want plain and simple. JMHO In the land where they print money.
PC out.
-
01-05-17 22:18 #9550Banned Member

Posts: 229Quick vacation
I guess Coco had a rather quick vacation. Maybe Cindy wanted to save me all for herself. She said come back soon. She was OK but does not hold a candle to Coco.
Originally Posted by TheNewGuy
[View Original Post]
LOL.
DC.
-
01-05-17 21:27 #9549Senior Member

Posts: 1043Never take in more than the fee.
You are correct to take in no more than the fee. I may take, an extra $20 with me for Superb service, but I have not had to dole out the extra $20 in quite some time.
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
I would not leave bills sticking out of my wallet on the counter. Taking your wallet in a spa is actually a big no no. You put the bills in a money clip on the counter. The provider will notice. Just bring your money and I'd in case the place is raided. If raided the cops will probably take down your name and let you go. If you do not have I'd, he police will probably give you a hard time thinking that you have something to hide. They will probably no let you go until you can prove who you are.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
01-05-17 19:53 #9548Senior Member

Posts: 228Close?
Closest things I've found are Nurse JJ's bed bath or Nyomi's couples shower.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-17 19:19 #9547Senior Member

Posts: 285Coco (Angel Spa) got back yesterday. If your looking for Jenny, she only is there Sunday and Mondays if I recall.
Originally Posted by DC002
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 21:51 #9546Senior Member

Posts: 637Body Rubs but no Table Shower
Like you, I have found the Body Rub Providers to be more consistent and high quality. The one item I miss is a good table shower. I visited on provider that gave a after rub scrub that was close, however the happiness was not that good. It would be nice to know if any of the Body Rub providers have a good substitute for the Table Shower and still provide a good haplessness at the end (or the beginning or the end or throughout! .
Originally Posted by Mongeroose
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-17 21:24 #9545Senior Member

Posts: 228Tips
When I frequented parlors I would place my maximum tip under my sunglasses or watch. Depending on the service I would tip appropriately after getting dressed. Second the advice on not bringing anything more than the money you plan to spend into the AMP. No I'd or cell (real or burner). I prefer the incall body rub providers now though. No negotiation, not a hard target for LE, no pretense, no other dudes. More relaxing IMO. To each their own.
-
01-03-17 19:28 #9544Senior Member

Posts: 32They never closed. One of the providers told me they would close for 2-3 weeks but they never close down. 4 girls working, Nana, Kay, Jenny and Yumi.
Originally Posted by TX9693
[View Original Post]
I would rate Nana the best, Kay next and the other two in OK category. Please try and report back.
Good luck.
-
01-03-17 03:35 #9543Senior Member

Posts: 26New Sky Therapy
Is New Sky Therapy back open?
-
01-02-17 23:51 #9542Banned Member

Posts: 229TIPS: End. Before. Flash the cash. ?
Actually I think we are all on the same page and agree you have to play it by ear.
Yes the providers are smart about tipping, usually. Probably your experience builds expertise and confidence, and they smell that. Usually paying the upfront from a small wad of bills that is the max you are prepared to pay works as well as anything. I don't personally like money discussions during a session. Strangely, when I offer amount up front, and I put it under my glasses / watch works, and they never have just taken it and I present at end and say thank you, wonderful time (which can be a 2 way street).
Important thing is to have a fun time and levity really helps.
Someone mentioned leaving bills sticking out of his wallet. I would never bring in with you anything more than what you would be willing to pay, maybe even distributed in several pockets. Then you become a better negotiator against a sob story or a please, please. Having said that, quality of the time there is most important as I am not a wam bam type of guy and my biggest sex organ is between my ears. But everyone has different needs.
New guys, just relax and have fun. To be pretty blunt, very niely, up front, I think they appreciate and relaxes them. You set expectations. And they might set your expectations differently, right back! And also if not attractive to you, polightly ask if other provider is there or say you are leaving. (I have gotten a provider that smelled of smoke and that will never happen again.)
They DO know why we come there and they know what services they will privide, so get the cat and mouse games out of the way of having fun. Basically don't be silly, but probably all that comes with multiple experiences. I felt the same uneasyness going to an escort. I just tell them that I am a little nervous and could they help and lead me through the process and teach me. They all like to teach in my experience, even if I now don't need too much training.
Enjoy 2017 . And share the info.
DC.
-
01-02-17 22:41 #9541Senior Member

Posts: 206Well.
Full confession: I've only done this a couple of times, but yes, I would fan the bills out so they could see the amount. I also have considered leaving bills sticking out of my wallet, so my possession is even more clear. But in truth, I normally just try to initiate communication in other ways, mostly by being flirtatious. I'm probably not as charming as you are, however.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
One more note about case #3 where you know the provider. I had a long-time ATF who always wanted the tip up front, the logic being she didn't want to assume the level of service I wanted. Of course, I always wanted the best, but she wouldn't know when a customer might only have $40 to spend.










Reply With Quote





