Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 16405
-
12-26-16 19:40 #13765Senior Member

Posts: 634Weird experience with Hapa and Joon.
I've wanted to see these two for a while now. I guess I'll never know.
Originally Posted by HowTo
[View Original Post]
So I tried to get with either Hapa and / or Joon but apparently they communicate. So long story short, text both to set up different times / dates and Joon replied back with "why don't you go fck that fat ho Jasmine". I'm not surprised that they talk but I'm surprised by the reaction. I know this is a funny business but damn. Either way I'm done with both of them. LOL I'm spending my time elsewhere with less drama. Has anyone else received something like this before?
-
12-26-16 18:27 #13764Senior Member

Posts: 1250Real age
Missy Messmer was her Playboy name (Voluptuous Vixens issue). Her actress name is Tabitha Taylor:
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
http://www.babepedia.com/babe/Tabitha_Taylor
-
12-26-16 16:22 #13763Senior Member

Posts: 707FYI: Victoria Zdrok.
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 15:48
Senior Member
- Reason
- Self delete
-
12-26-16 11:59 #13762Senior Member

Posts: 623Kitty Katt is back
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-today/6591759
This MILF Kitty Katt the white haole blonde returned from a mainland trip and if you haven't seen her she's way worth it. She is a True GFE, dfk, loves to BJ and more and is a total pleaser. She's thin, about 5'7", long legs, nice perky tits for her age. Don't want to give too many details but trust Jzjz, she's a non clock watcher who aims to please. She really loves her job. Kitty is Jzjz'S current ATF. Nuff said.
-
12-26-16 10:13 #13761Senior Member

Posts: 5120If she's real, she's one of those providers who magically become younger in Honolulu, lol. On December 2, she was age 20 in Seattle, but now in Honolulu she's only age 19. Maybe by 2017, she'll be down to age 18 (smile).
Originally Posted by Krytical56
[View Original Post]
By the way, in September, the same mainland phone number was used to advertise a purported provider with a different name, different photos and different appearance on Maui.
-
12-26-16 07:56 #13760Regular Member

Posts: 13Has anyone ever tried this get?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/5874858
Really tempted, but kinda iffy about it.
-
12-26-16 05:03 #13759Senior Member

Posts: 984CeCe
Search the reviews for girl named Cece. As I recall she's been around awhile, Nothing spectacular.
Originally Posted by Cubanito187
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-16 02:46 #13758Regular Member

Posts: 13Hi been lurking on these forums for awhile but never really posted.
Wanted to know if anyone had experience with this one.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/5874858
-
12-26-16 01:09 #13757Senior Member

Posts: 707Whatever her "real age" is (and unless someone's seen a birth certificate, I'd expect a bit of fudging), I recognize all of the topless pics from 1999-2000. I don't doubt she's smoking hot, but if those particular pics were really her, they're probably not the most accurate representation of her current appearance.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
Reminds me, there's a former centerfold who does some escorting and is still smoking hot who I wanted to see before I left NYC. I was thisclose to seeing her, scheduled and everything, but then she canceled her NYC trip and I moved here. Grrrr! Wish she'd come here.
-
12-25-16 21:21 #13756Senior Member

Posts: 1250More current
These are the most current photos I could find, supposedly from 2016 (under her other alias, BTW).
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 19:38 #13755Senior Member

Posts: 125042 , not 29
Her real age is 42. The pics aren't current but most of her many reviews say she still presents quite well. It's up to the individual whether it's 600 well.
Originally Posted by Rdpuerco
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 03:46 #13754Senior Member

Posts: 707Well, Famous Ingrid has been using those pics since at least the late 90's, when I remember first seeing them.
Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 02:46 #13753Senior Member

Posts: 119Amber
Anyone sample this haole chick yet?? See a lot of ads for her lately.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-sweet/6756232
-
12-25-16 01:59 #13752Banned Member

Posts: 519She answered right away with the roses quote. To me it will either be a 'Janet Jackson from Friday' scenario or a total setup. Way back when I was noob, I partook for a Washington DC Craigslist ad for a Russian Angelina Jolie. Talked to her on the phone and it was a killer price. I got to her Silver Spring incall and it was more like a 175 pound version of Fran Drescher. She did anal though so it wasnt a total loss. She also served me some fresh Shepard's Pie afterward.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-16 01:49 #13751Regular Member

Posts: 2http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...tcalls/6665545
Anybody had any experience with her?

















