Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 16405
-
12-20-16 18:08 #13735Senior Member

Posts: 5120Re: "Persian fitness girl?"
The photos in that advertisement are of a married non-provider (Brazilian fitness model Eva Andressa, who has about 3,700,000 followers on Instagram) and the advertisement is a scam. You can take a look at the messages (including mine) regarding that advertisement that were posted from December 16 to December 18 in the "Escort Reports" thread.
Originally Posted by IslandManhi
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 13:34 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 1889Table Shower Lesson
HEHE I remember getting that same experience from Happy at Happiness. I'll have to look up my journal for the girl she did it for but that was a first for me and the girl's not there anymore. Actually a first time Happy ever gave me a TS. She didn't however, throw in a BBBJ at the end.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 05:28 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 28Savannah
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...queeze/6694364
I've read some reports and I'm interested. Can anyone tell me what her rates are?
-
12-20-16 03:50 #13732Senior Member

Posts: 272Ehh idk man. I made an appointment with her at ocean and there was a mixup because I got there on time and she was busy with another monger during my time. I made several phone calls and I mustve waited an extra 30-60 minutes or so before she answered. I mean, she apologized and everything and gave me the hour for $150 to makeup for it and told me not to tell anyone about the discount lol. it was during her $200 hour special she was doing for awhile. But I didn't get much in the way of kissing or GFE. just bbbj and she let me peck her on the lips alittle bit in mish but that's about it. I'm always a pleasant customer, well showered and always make sure i have fresh breath and I'm in shape and not some gross dude so other than me being AA, or maybe the tip amount I'm not sure what the issue was but whatever. we just did mish and RCG; admittedly amazing ass and she was nice like everyone says.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
id have rated the experience itself a 6.5 or 7
-
12-20-16 03:43 #13731Banned Member

Posts: 320I can say I've always had pleasant dealing with her too. I never saw her myself (not my type) but I have saw several of her girls and she was always honest about the girls. I can remember one time at the CC I made the mistake and overpaid her on the HF and she called me the next day to let me know she had the extra cash. This is very rare to find someone honest enough to do this.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-16 02:46 #13730Senior Member

Posts: 4780Hapa Jasmine
I've seen her at least five times. She was total GFE with me. Very good times with her. Super friendly with a super attitude. She loves sex. I saw her at China Doll, Rappongi, some room in the CC and at Hello Kitty.
Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee
[View Original Post]
To relate a story during one of my visits to Hello Kitty. I went there to see this new young local hottie named Topaz: Jasmine had just installed a table shower in the place. Topaz was so new to the biz and didn't know how to do a TS. So, Jasmine wanted to show Topaz how its done. Jasmine stripped down, got on the table and gave me a nice B2BTS while Topaz watched. I'll never forget that.
-
12-20-16 01:34 #13729Senior Member

Posts: 199Persian fitness girl?
Anybody try the persian fitness girl?
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...issing/6779433
First time I ever hear you have to deposit 1/4 of the fees upfront and she only uses Paypal. Sounds like a total scam to me but dam that body is tight.
-
12-19-16 21:48 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 272Idk what all the fuss is about with jasmine. I was underwhelmed when I had her at ocean.
Originally Posted by HowTo
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 21:31 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 181Hapa Jasmine
I spoke to Jasmine today and she said that the pix of her face are about a week old.
I know the other pictures are at least a year old (She texted a few of them to me in Oct 2015).
She also told me that she is here until January 3, but most likely will extend her stay.
Howard.
-
12-19-16 20:42 #13726Banned Member

Posts: 519If she remembers you grandfathering is in effect, it always has been for me. People said the same of Joon when she raised rates. I got grandfathered. I think its smart for established girls with a lot of regulars. She also will be working independently not trying to run a business at the same time.
Originally Posted by BladeRunner21
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 19:57 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 1250Update?
-
12-19-16 11:59 #13724Senior Member

Posts: 94The 200 he was talking about was probably her price and not her weight. Charging 300 is kind of high because we have happiness and others providing GFE / pse for standard. I haven't seen her in a few years because of her price change and I tried to see her when she lowered her price but schedules didn't match up. I'm sure she would rather bang 3-5 guys a day for 300 than 5-7 for 200.
Originally Posted by RiverRat22
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 08:18 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 1897Pretty sure all pics are fake. I know for sure 2 are because they are of my Japan model friends.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 04:51 #13722Banned Member

Posts: 519They aren't new pictures. Most of them are several years old. 200 is a gross overstatement. Man Jaz has no luck here. Not white knighting, as I was super critical of her spot at Ocean Spa and stuff going on there. But I have known her for quite a while. Sure she packed on 25 maybe even 30 pounds from when I first met her but not even in the neighborhood of 200 pounds. She has always been a bit thick, most of the time in a good way. And her face has always been super cute. Those of us that have actually seen her know this. But that's ok more for me.
Originally Posted by FreshCatch
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 04:22 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 323Fake
All are fake. I went to see them when they first got here. They were staying at the Ambassador in Waikiki. I saw them and used their phone to let them know that I was going to leave.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
















