Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13765

    Weird experience with Hapa and Joon.

    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo  [View Original Post]
    I spoke to Jasmine today and she said that the pix of her face are about a week old.
    I know the other pictures are at least a year old (She texted a few of them to me in Oct 2015).
    She also told me that she is here until January 3, but most likely will extend her stay.

    Howard.
    I've wanted to see these two for a while now. I guess I'll never know.

    So I tried to get with either Hapa and / or Joon but apparently they communicate. So long story short, text both to set up different times / dates and Joon replied back with "why don't you go fck that fat ho Jasmine". I'm not surprised that they talk but I'm surprised by the reaction. I know this is a funny business but damn. Either way I'm done with both of them. LOL I'm spending my time elsewhere with less drama. Has anyone else received something like this before?

  2. #13764

    Real age

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    Whatever her "real age" is (and unless someone's seen a birth certificate, I'd expect a bit of fudging), I recognize all of the topless pics from 1999-2000. I don't doubt she's smoking hot, but if those particular pics were really her, they're probably not the most accurate representation of her current appearance.

    Reminds me, there's a former centerfold who does some escorting and is still smoking hot who I wanted to see before I left NYC. I was thisclose to seeing her, scheduled and everything, but then she canceled her NYC trip and I moved here. Grrrr! Wish she'd come here.
    Missy Messmer was her Playboy name (Voluptuous Vixens issue). Her actress name is Tabitha Taylor:

    http://www.babepedia.com/babe/Tabitha_Taylor

  3. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    former centerfold
    FYI: Victoria Zdrok.

  4. 12-26-16 15:48

    Reason
    Self delete

  5. #13762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 623

    Kitty Katt is back

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-today/6591759

    This MILF Kitty Katt the white haole blonde returned from a mainland trip and if you haven't seen her she's way worth it. She is a True GFE, dfk, loves to BJ and more and is a total pleaser. She's thin, about 5'7", long legs, nice perky tits for her age. Don't want to give too many details but trust Jzjz, she's a non clock watcher who aims to please. She really loves her job. Kitty is Jzjz'S current ATF. Nuff said.

  6. #13761
    Quote Originally Posted by Krytical56  [View Original Post]
    Hi been lurking on these forums for awhile but never really posted.

    Wanted to know if anyone had experience with this one.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/5874858
    If she's real, she's one of those providers who magically become younger in Honolulu, lol. On December 2, she was age 20 in Seattle, but now in Honolulu she's only age 19. Maybe by 2017, she'll be down to age 18 (smile).

    By the way, in September, the same mainland phone number was used to advertise a purported provider with a different name, different photos and different appearance on Maui.

  7. #13760
    Has anyone ever tried this get?

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/5874858

    Really tempted, but kinda iffy about it.

  8. #13759

    CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanito187  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...tcalls/6665545

    Anybody had any experience with her?
    Search the reviews for girl named Cece. As I recall she's been around awhile, Nothing spectacular.

  9. #13758
    Hi been lurking on these forums for awhile but never really posted.

    Wanted to know if anyone had experience with this one.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...ecials/5874858

  10. #13757
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Her real age is 42. The pics aren't current but most of her many reviews say she still presents quite well. It's up to the individual whether it's 600 well.
    Whatever her "real age" is (and unless someone's seen a birth certificate, I'd expect a bit of fudging), I recognize all of the topless pics from 1999-2000. I don't doubt she's smoking hot, but if those particular pics were really her, they're probably not the most accurate representation of her current appearance.

    Reminds me, there's a former centerfold who does some escorting and is still smoking hot who I wanted to see before I left NYC. I was thisclose to seeing her, scheduled and everything, but then she canceled her NYC trip and I moved here. Grrrr! Wish she'd come here.

  11. #13756

    More current

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Her real age is 42. The pics aren't current but most of her many reviews say she still presents quite well. It's up to the individual whether it's 600 well.
    These are the most current photos I could find, supposedly from 2016 (under her other alias, BTW).

  12. #13755

    42 , not 29

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdpuerco  [View Original Post]
    Well, Famous Ingrid has been using those pics since at least the late 90's, when I remember first seeing them.
    Her real age is 42. The pics aren't current but most of her many reviews say she still presents quite well. It's up to the individual whether it's 600 well.

  13. #13754
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    If she was real, she'd be asking and getting 500 minimum, like famous Ingrid at 600 actually:

    http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/762...oc=14&selfies=
    Well, Famous Ingrid has been using those pics since at least the late 90's, when I remember first seeing them.

  14. #13753

    Amber

    Anyone sample this haole chick yet?? See a lot of ads for her lately.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...-sweet/6756232

  15. #13752
    Quote Originally Posted by HMobius  [View Original Post]
    Yes it doesn't add up. 150 is cheap for someone who wants upscale "ONLY".

    I tried to make an appointment but nothing materialized. I wasn't even mentioning money.
    She answered right away with the roses quote. To me it will either be a 'Janet Jackson from Friday' scenario or a total setup. Way back when I was noob, I partook for a Washington DC Craigslist ad for a Russian Angelina Jolie. Talked to her on the phone and it was a killer price. I got to her Silver Spring incall and it was more like a 175 pound version of Fran Drescher. She did anal though so it wasnt a total loss. She also served me some fresh Shepard's Pie afterward.

  16. #13751

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape