Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13750
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    If she was real, she'd be asking and getting 500 minimum, like famous Ingrid at 600 actually:

    http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/762...oc=14&selfies=
    What do you suppose is the deal with her? Uncle LEO? Bait and switch??

  2. #13749

    500 mininum

    Quote Originally Posted by UlanFan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, beware! A woman that looks like that is not going to give FS for 150. She's got to pay for all that enhancement surgery! I don't have many rules but one I stick to is a non 808 number is a deal breaker.
    If she was real, she'd be asking and getting 500 minimum, like famous Ingrid at 600 actually:

    http://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/762...oc=14&selfies=

  3. #13748

    Must be fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat22  [View Original Post]
    She responded to me almost right away. I did not partake though. She offered 150 for an hour. I asked if it was for FS and she said yes. Seems way TGTBT to me.
    Yes, beware! A woman that looks like that is not going to give FS for 150. She's got to pay for all that enhancement surgery! I don't have many rules but one I stick to is a non 808 number is a deal breaker.

  4. #13747
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat22  [View Original Post]
    She responded to me almost right away. I did not partake though. She offered 150 for an hour. I asked if it was for FS and she said yes. Seems way TGTBT to me.
    Yes it doesn't add up. 150 is cheap for someone who wants upscale "ONLY".

    I tried to make an appointment but nothing materialized. I wasn't even mentioning money.

  5. #13746
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSurf  [View Original Post]
    I think it's fake. Been trying day and night, no contact.
    She responded to me almost right away. I did not partake though. She offered 150 for an hour. I asked if it was for FS and she said yes. Seems way TGTBT to me.

  6. #13745

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    I think it's fake. Been trying day and night, no contact.

  7. #13744
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Ashley is a popular name for providers and purported providers. There are seven advertisers using the name Ashley who currently have advertisements on Honolulu Backpage, so you might want to include a link to the specific one whom you're referencing.
    Sorry I forgot to give the link, here you go:

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...t-wait/6742266

  8. #13743

    Re: "Any reviews on ashley?"

    Quote Originally Posted by YzalMan  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this girl? Seems TGTBT.
    Ashley is a popular name for providers and purported providers. There are seven advertisers using the name Ashley who currently have advertisements on Honolulu Backpage, so you might want to post a link to the specific one whom you're referencing.

  9. #13742

    Any reviews on ashley?

    Any reviews on this girl? Seems TGTBT.

  10. #13741

    Not believing either, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    I also messaged her a couple times and tried to call (no voice mail box set up): Absolutely no response. I don't know what the scam is, but I also do no believe she's real.
    I got no response for a while, then I received a reply finally. She said no GFE, and quoted domain of 2. 4. Wouldn't schedule ahead of time either. It was now or not happening. It wasn't a good time for me, so didn't take bait. Who knows.

  11. #13740

    AA was not a factor bro

    I saw Hapa Jasmine before and she has no issues with the soul pole. Had to restrain her so she did not break my dick.

    RJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsMcghee  [View Original Post]
    Ehh idk man. I made an appointment with her at ocean and there was a mixup because I got there on time and she was busy with another monger during my time. I made several phone calls and I mustve waited an extra 30-60 minutes or so before she answered. I mean, she apologized and everything and gave me the hour for $150 to makeup for it and told me not to tell anyone about the discount lol. it was during her $200 hour special she was doing for awhile. But I didn't get much in the way of kissing or GFE. just bbbj and she let me peck her on the lips alittle bit in mish but that's about it. I'm always a pleasant customer, well showered and always make sure i have fresh breath and I'm in shape and not some gross dude so other than me being AA, or maybe the tip amount I'm not sure what the issue was but whatever. we just did mish and RCG; admittedly amazing ass and she was nice like everyone says.


    id have rated the experience itself a 6.5 or 7

  12. #13739

    Confirmed.

    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    I also messaged her a couple times and tried to call (no voice mail box set up): Absolutely no response. I don't know what the scam is, but I also do no believe she's real.
    Well, a couple of interesting events took place actually.

    First, I researched the number and it comes up on a "bustedprostitute" website that said this number was busted on 12/16 and may be working with the fuzz.

    Second, I got word back from "missasianbarbie69" on her website and she confirmed it is not her.

    Also SYR, you are absolutely right. Wish I can afford a 2-5 k girl like that. Looks like Christmas is going to be lumps of coal for this guy.

    Raze.

  13. #13738

    Flakey Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaze  [View Original Post]
    I know, I know this is extreme fantasy, but I came across her website. Basic, but meh and messaged her to see where she is at right now. Could be here and could be an escort. Take that one deaf model for an example.

    **crosses fingers*.

    Raze.
    I also messaged her a couple times and tried to call (no voice mail box set up): Absolutely no response. I don't know what the scam is, but I also do no believe she's real.

  14. #13737
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRaze  [View Original Post]
    I know, I know this is extreme fantasy, but I came across her website. Basic, but meh and messaged her to see where she is at right now. Could be here and could be an escort. Take that one deaf model for an example.

    **crosses fingers*.

    Raze.
    I'm not going to say girls don't use instagram to promote/sell themselves in one way or another because they do but I will say a woman like that does not have to go to backpage to advertise herself. These girls are often approached by multiple high class escorting companies. She could easily garner $2-5 k hour price with this clientele because they are paying for discretion more than service. If you decide to meet up with whoever is using that ad I'd bring a friend with me and say "If I'm not out that room in ten minutes you come in there and get me. " It's Christmas time so robbery is definitely up.

  15. #13736

    Checking with her now.

    I know, I know this is extreme fantasy, but I came across her website. Basic, but meh and messaged her to see where she is at right now. Could be here and could be an escort. Take that one deaf model for an example.

    **crosses fingers*.

    Raze.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape