Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,911 to 20,925 of 35480
-
12-19-16 01:07 #14570Regular Member

Posts: 8Pm sent chris5
Sent ya a pm chris5 looking for a few numbers for some busty ladys.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-16 00:45 #14569Senior Member

Posts: 459Hunters creek
For those of you in hunters creek http://independent.com.orlando.escor...95252/headache#.
-
12-19-16 00:07 #14568Senior Member

Posts: 368Star
I was just looking around the trail while I wait for my laundry to finish. I saw a few girls while raining including the sexy Latina Star. She's is a nice girl, who does a excellent job every time with no rush. She said she's looking for dates pm me if you need digits.
-
12-18-16 23:48 #14567Senior Member

Posts: 368I 100% agree with you, that woman is a sex goddess I've been sleeping on her for a couple of years. I've should been picking her up more often than I did other girls. I picked her up last night, she gave me one of the best dates I ever had on the trail. She was more freaky than before, she wanted me to finger her and play with her plus she shaked her beautiful ass for me. Then she gave a great CBJ then rode me cowgirl then I fucked her hard in Mish. She definitely drain me for the night and I had a great night sleep after that. What a great stress reliever. I'll love to take her somewhere for a weekend too.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 22:12 #14566Senior Member

Posts: 7357Ginger
One of the coolest chicks you can ever meet!
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
12-18-16 22:01 #14565Regular Member

Posts: 16Where do you find these chicks would love to give them a nice cream pie. Stuck in Orlando until right before New Years.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 21:57 #14564Banned Member

Posts: 5343This is one I've been meaning to get with. I talk to her every now and then ever since she had her baby. She's looking mighty yummy these days.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 21:10 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 633Maria
Anybody have Marias digits?
-
12-18-16 20:02 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 36Wow
Those are some nice tits!!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 19:03 #14561Banned Member

Posts: 1218KalaFina
KF can't PM you because your inbox is full. Make some space.
TH.
-
12-18-16 16:57 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 142Wow! Love this pic. Would love to see her. Good Job C5.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 16:25 #14559Senior Member

Posts: 7357Liz
LOL! Could've been!! Halfpint is pregnant?
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-16 12:45 #14558Banned Member

Posts: 1218Liz
Ok who knocked up Liz? Bro C5 was it you? LMAO. LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisB642
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
12-18-16 12:36 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 7357For All You Big Boob Lovers
The Beautiful Miss Dee!
C5.
-
12-18-16 12:34 #14556Senior Member

Posts: 7357The Beautiful Maria on Paradise Trail
Finally met my long time friend early this morning in the old quadrant wawa. Gave Maria a big hug and a kiss and Maria looks great! She's gained a few pounds and looks delicious! Maria gave me one of her mind blowing slow love making blow jobs last night and swallowed every last drop as always! I really need to fuck Maria! Her body is on point! Nice big tits as well! Maria is one of the best out there on Paradise Trail.
PM for digits! Maria does indeed have a phone! It's the same number boys! Let's give Maria some business!
C5.











Reply With Quote




