Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful G Spot Ginger on Paradise Trail

    I've had the pleasure of knowing Ginger for a while now and we've always had good times talking and hanging out at my favorite spots on Paradise Trail. I bumped into this gorgeous woman in the old quadrant at around midnight at wawa. Ginger is not a full time trail blazer. Ginger only comes out on Paradise once every blue moon and Ginger is truly one of the most beautiful chicks on Paradise Trail. I spent time with this woman last night and her skills are on fucking point! Ginger knows her way around a man body and does everything near perfection! Beautiful eyes and soft lips and her body and hair smell great! Ginger is cool people and I hope to steal this chick for an entire weekend and fuck her sweet pussy non stop all fucking weekend! Ginger has excellent reviews on this site and Ginger has tons of fans here in Orlando! Now I know why!

    PM for digits Senior Members.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0487.jpg‎   IMG_0486.jpg‎  

  2. #14554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    An Amazing Saturday night on the World Famous Paradise Trail

    Saturday night for me was full of fun and excitement. Lots and lots of drinking, smoking, strippers and hookers! What more can a man ask for! Paradise Trail was in full swing last night all over! From the 528 through the 408. Girls every where!!

    C5.

  3. #14553
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    NO comment. LOL.

    Trail Hunter.
    Ummm. Kissimmee is about being in the right time and place and sometimes you have to sit awhile. But like everyone said you better be careful. Also they do a lot of scams down here.

  4. #14552

    Christina

    Had a dream I picked up Christina on 42nd. Short. Dark, curly hair with a medium build. No phone. Full serve for. 4 . Adequate BBBJ. Good fuck. Will backdoor. I will avoid her in future because drug use is prevalent and she wants to partake on the date. Otherwise nice, fun girl in my dream.

  5. #14551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Another Awesome Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Rolled into HO Town tonight about 8 pm and here's what happened. Immediately spotted a sexy tall PAWG at the Wendy's south of 528 . And I let her in because I never hooked up with her. I love variety and I love young new pussy. We talked and played with each other on our way to the spot. She's a BIG Tit and BIG Ass dirty blond haired 24 yr old born in HO Town. And she showed me her spot which BTW I liked because it's an excellent spot. Anyway at the crime scene she wanted 6 to fuck and took 4 . She made my cock hard with a very good BBHJ and then we fucked in missionary. And holding and squeezing that BIG Ass I fucked her hard and I fucked her deep. And I shot a big load into her phat shaved pussy. And NO NO mother fuckin Party Hat!! Safely dropped her off at her place and TH went home very satisfied. And I would gladly fuck Caroline again because she was friendly, and clean, and trustworthy. Oh and because she gave a very good HJ and very good fuck. And that's what happened!!

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.
    Another Awesome Post by a true legend TH! Man I'm like you, I love NEW pussy and big asses! I'm pretty sure I've seen this chick before walking. Great find my friend! Also excellent job on filling her pussy all the way up with the CP!

    C5.

  6. #14550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Th

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    NO comment. LOL.

    Trail Hunter.
    I simply cannot agree with you more. No comment.

    C5.

  7. #14549

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow421  [View Original Post]
    I come down to Kissimmee regularly and no SW action to be found, probably because LE is all over, the KPD and Osceola Sheriff patrol 192 non-stop. Its odd because there are tons of Bloosom Park type motels all along 192, especially between South OBT and Hoagland, and then further West from the Walmart to 535 but never saw any obvious SW action like you have in the Old Quadrant from the Bloosom Park mothership!
    NO comment. LOL.

    Trail Hunter.

  8. #14548

    Liz

    Anybody looking for Liz, I have her number and she's looking for dates so pm me. She's a nice girl and a great date who won't rush you.

  9. #14547

    Pawg

    Rolled into HO Town tonight about 8 pm and here's what happened. Immediately spotted a sexy tall PAWG at the Wendy's south of 528 . And I let her in because I never hooked up with her. I love variety and I love young new pussy. We talked and played with each other on our way to the spot. She's a BIG Tit and BIG Ass dirty blond haired 24 yr old born in HO Town. And she showed me her spot which BTW I liked because it's an excellent spot. Anyway at the crime scene she wanted 6 to fuck and took 4 . She made my cock hard with a very good BBHJ and then we fucked in missionary. And holding and squeezing that BIG Ass I fucked her hard and I fucked her deep. And I shot a big load into her phat shaved pussy. And NO NO mother fuckin Party Hat!! Safely dropped her off at her place and TH went home very satisfied. And I would gladly fuck Caroline again because she was friendly, and clean, and trustworthy. Oh and because she gave a very good HJ and very good fuck. And that's what happened!!

    Trail Hunter Livin' The Dream.

  10. #14546

    Nice Tits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Mega fucking Tits!!

    C5.
    Nice Big tits! Definitely a big tits lover!

  11. #14545

    Kissimmee. No Visible SW Action Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla09  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm staying down here in Kissimmee was wondering if there any areas that have some action walking around? You can also pm me if you want to.




    Thanks in advance!
    I come down to Kissimmee regularly and no SW action to be found, probably because LE is all over, the KPD and Osceola Sheriff patrol 192 non-stop. Its odd because there are tons of Bloosom Park type motels all along 192, especially between South OBT and Hoagland, and then further West from the Walmart to 535 but never saw any obvious SW action like you have in the Old Quadrant from the Bloosom Park mothership!

  12. #14544

    Kissimmee

    Hey all,

    I'm staying down here in Kissimmee was wondering if there any areas that have some action walking around? You can also pm me if you want to.

    Thanks in advance!

  13. #14543

    Niice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This morning pickings were slim but finally found Tennessee Amanda. She remembered me from before! WTF!! LOL.

    I remembered her after she told me where we went to park and even told me what we did. Cool ass chick with great oral skills, Lets you FF her till she gags and takes a breather and continues. Monthly visit was there so no FS. But she swallowed every drop like a good girl. Even took good care of the boys without asking. No phone, was stolen a few days ago but working on getting another one.
    Niice find bro' ,. Chick looks good as fuq' .

  14. #14542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Natasha on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    The last five or six months, I have been surfing the trail expecting hopefully to find Lindsay or Natasha. I really like these two a lot. Yesterday, I was south of 528 by the BK area and I saw one gal who I thought may be Maria at first. When she got in the car; bammm, it was Natasha. She was looking really good. I was very happy to run into her and Jr was already getting mad. I didn't have a place close but really want to fuck that ass again. I suggested to pay a visit to the stomp grinder but she said that it was too far. Other alternatives were declined. I ended with a BBBJCIM in the car. Pulled out her tits which I sucked very well. Played with her pussy and grabbed that round ass while receiving a nice head. Very good job from her as always. She drained me completely and opened the door to spit it. No mess in the car. I need to get a room close and pound that ass again.
    Good to see she's back. One of the trails finest.

    C5.

  15. #14541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Tennessee Amanda on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This morning pickings were slim but finally found Tennessee Amanda. She remembered me from before! WTF!! LOL.

    I remembered her after she told me where we went to park and even told me what we did. Cool ass chick with great oral skills, Lets you FF her till she gags and takes a breather and continues. Monthly visit was there so no FS. But she swallowed every drop like a good girl. Even took good care of the boys without asking. No phone, was stolen a few days ago but working on getting another one.
    Nice pics bro! Tennessee Amanda is always a good dream.

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape