Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14570

    Pm sent chris5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Frankie is back on Paradise Trail and is thick as fuck!

    Enjoy her big tits!

    C5.
    Sent ya a pm chris5 looking for a few numbers for some busty ladys.

  2. #14569

    Hunters creek

    For those of you in hunters creek http://independent.com.orlando.escor...95252/headache#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hc.jpg‎  

  3. #14568

    Star

    I was just looking around the trail while I wait for my laundry to finish. I saw a few girls while raining including the sexy Latina Star. She's is a nice girl, who does a excellent job every time with no rush. She said she's looking for dates pm me if you need digits.

  4. #14567
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure of knowing Ginger for a while now and we've always had good times talking and hanging out at my favorite spots on Paradise Trail. I bumped into this gorgeous woman in the old quadrant at around midnight at wawa. Ginger is not a full time trail blazer. Ginger only comes out on Paradise once every blue moon and Ginger is truly one of the most beautiful chicks on Paradise Trail. I spent time with this woman last night and her skills are on fucking point! Ginger knows her way around a man body and does everything near perfection! Beautiful eyes and soft lips and her body and hair smell great! Ginger is cool people and I hope to steal this chick for an entire weekend and fuck her sweet pussy non stop all fucking weekend! Ginger has excellent reviews on this site and Ginger has tons of fans here in Orlando! Now I know why!

    PM for digits Senior Members.

    C5.
    I 100% agree with you, that woman is a sex goddess I've been sleeping on her for a couple of years. I've should been picking her up more often than I did other girls. I picked her up last night, she gave me one of the best dates I ever had on the trail. She was more freaky than before, she wanted me to finger her and play with her plus she shaked her beautiful ass for me. Then she gave a great CBJ then rode me cowgirl then I fucked her hard in Mish. She definitely drain me for the night and I had a great night sleep after that. What a great stress reliever. I'll love to take her somewhere for a weekend too.

  5. #14566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    This is one I've been meaning to get with. I talk to her every now and then ever since she had her baby. She's looking mighty yummy these days.
    One of the coolest chicks you can ever meet!

    C5.

  6. #14565
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Paradise Trail continues to be very good to C5! As this year comes to an end it seems Paradise just keeps getting better and better. I've dreamed with the beautiful passion several times so today I visited her at her room right off of Paradise Trail. This chicks body is amazing and has an ass and pussy to die for! I never get tired of dreaming with this sexy curvy white chick! My dick is tattooed deep inside her pussy! Excellent session with all positions done! Anal will definitely be next with this sexy chick! I nutted as hard as I could deep inside her pussy! Check out my creampie!

    PM for digits! Seniors Members only please.

    C5.
    Where do you find these chicks would love to give them a nice cream pie. Stuck in Orlando until right before New Years.

  7. #14564
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    I've had the pleasure of knowing Ginger for a while now and we've always had good times talking and hanging out at my favorite spots on Paradise Trail. I bumped into this gorgeous woman in the old quadrant at around midnight at wawa. Ginger is not a full time trail blazer. Ginger only comes out on Paradise once every blue moon and Ginger is truly one of the most beautiful chicks on Paradise Trail. I spent time with this woman last night and her skills are on fucking point! Ginger knows her way around a man body and does everything near perfection! Beautiful eyes and soft lips and her body and hair smell great! Ginger is cool people and I hope to steal this chick for an entire weekend and fuck her sweet pussy non stop all fucking weekend! Ginger has excellent reviews on this site and Ginger has tons of fans here in Orlando! Now I know why!

    PM for digits Senior Members.

    C5.
    This is one I've been meaning to get with. I talk to her every now and then ever since she had her baby. She's looking mighty yummy these days.

  8. #14563

    Maria

    Anybody have Marias digits?

  9. #14562

    Wow

    Those are some nice tits!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    The Beautiful Miss Dee!

    C5.

  10. #14561

    KalaFina

    KF can't PM you because your inbox is full. Make some space.

    TH.

  11. #14560
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    The Beautiful Miss Dee!

    C5.
    Wow! Love this pic. Would love to see her. Good Job C5.

  12. #14559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ok who knocked up Liz? Bro C5 was it you? LMAO. LOL.

    TH.
    LOL! Could've been!! Halfpint is pregnant?

  13. #14558

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    Anybody looking for Liz, I have her number and she's looking for dates so pm me. She's a nice girl and a great date who won't rush you.
    Ok who knocked up Liz? Bro C5 was it you? LMAO. LOL.

    TH.

  14. #14557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    For All You Big Boob Lovers

    The Beautiful Miss Dee!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0488.JPG‎  

  15. #14556
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful Maria on Paradise Trail

    Finally met my long time friend early this morning in the old quadrant wawa. Gave Maria a big hug and a kiss and Maria looks great! She's gained a few pounds and looks delicious! Maria gave me one of her mind blowing slow love making blow jobs last night and swallowed every last drop as always! I really need to fuck Maria! Her body is on point! Nice big tits as well! Maria is one of the best out there on Paradise Trail.

    PM for digits! Maria does indeed have a phone! It's the same number boys! Let's give Maria some business!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0489.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape