Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14360
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Passion on Paradise Trail

    Looks like the ultimate college hottie when she walks Paradise Trail!

    PM for digits.

    Senior Members Only.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0393.jpg‎  

  2. #14359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    More Photos of Passion

    More photos of the beautiful Passion.

    I almost broke my dick inside this sexy chick.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0396.jpg‎   IMG_0395.jpg‎   IMG_0397.jpg‎  

  3. #14358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Passion on Paradise Trail

    My God Passion has a sexy pussy!! Love her beautiful long hair as well!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0398.jpg‎  

  4. #14357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Absolutely Beautiful Passion with CreamPie

    Paradise Trail continues to be very good to C5! As this year comes to an end it seems Paradise just keeps getting better and better. I've dreamed with the beautiful passion several times so today I visited her at her room right off of Paradise Trail. This chicks body is amazing and has an ass and pussy to die for! I never get tired of dreaming with this sexy curvy white chick! My dick is tattooed deep inside her pussy! Excellent session with all positions done! Anal will definitely be next with this sexy chick! I nutted as hard as I could deep inside her pussy! Check out my creampie!

    PM for digits! Seniors Members only please.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0399.jpg‎  

  5. #14356
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Outfit

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Bro did you buy SnowFlake that cock teasing sexy outfit? LOL.

    TH.
    Bro, Believe it or not when I was cruising Paradise Trail and spotted her in her normal spot by the strip clubs, SnowFlake was wearing that same outfit in broad daylight!! She had on a big pair of basketball shorts beneath wearing those green ass flip flops! SnowFlake has to be one of the most provocative chicks working out on Paradise! I love her boldness on spontaneous nature!! We pulled right over before I fucked that sexy looking pussy and hit up a empty parking lot and she immediately loses the shorts and jumps on the hood of my car and starts posing!! LOL! I was feeling generous that day TH, So I tipped this beautiful young woman an extra 5 buck's. Well worth it!

    C5.

  6. #14355
    Quote Originally Posted by DredCity  [View Original Post]
    Just seen a post with a pic of Kevon and realized it been a few months since I had a dream with her. Pm if anyone got digits on her.
    She doesn't have digits and hasn't for awhile. Look for her in the new Quadrant she's been walking there recently.

  7. #14354
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    More photos of SnowFlake coming.

    C5.
    I need to know, where did you take the pick. PM me if you want.

  8. #14353

    Outfit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    More photos of SnowFlake coming.

    C5.
    Bro did you buy SnowFlake that cock teasing sexy outfit? LOL.

    TH.

  9. #14352

    In need of.

    Looking for a bbw that utr maybe somebody could be helpful. I'm new to the game and a nice bbw is my weakness. Pm please and thank you.

    The trainer.

  10. #14351

    BSW Cat

    Was hobbying the area yesterday from 10-3. From the start I found a hot BSW coming from 18th onto Rio, little thicker gal in black skirt and red shirt and she was on a mission to go home I guess. Couldn't get a nibble. Am finally lost her around Gore and Rio so I went back south. Couldn't find a date. Found a small bbw clean black girl on Nashville with a skinny black crack looking SW. The skinny one kept trying to get with me but I wasn't interested. All of a sudden a situation happened, I guess the bigger one was leaving the house on corner of Nash and 39 and her car got hit which created an ordeal. I left that area. Go back north to low teen streets and girls were all over Nash. I made a pass and on second pass Pork Skins showed up and parked pork mobile on vacant lot by 18th and Nash and girls left the area quick as did I. Get a few blocks away on Obt and who do I see, Cat from first thing this morning. She had just come back out to work and was freshly showered and clean. Scooped her up and we booked it to the grinder. Cat is a hot BSW working here for next two weeks until her and friend go back home to Philly. She was in dire need for a room and was desperate which was perfect because I only had. 3 plus the additional room fare. Says she normally is on BP and I believe it, not typical SW material especially for that area! Get into the room and cloths immediately fall off and she begins kissing and going south. Amazing non rushed time. This gal has a bigger saggy belly which will scare most men off but not this guy! Best tasting and smelling pussy I ever tasted. Covered normal positions and I popped in ten minutes. Gave her some tips on the area as she is truelly new here. I have digits for respectable SM as she deserves respect. She reminded me of a bigger Kevon.

    As a side note, we pulled into Sands which I've only been there once with a resident, Cat says she's been there. Sands wanted an an I'd which I said no way. But when I was leaving I saw the resident that I dated, the fat jiggly thighed big ass white girl with red hair (then) who about two years ago hung at Youngs market a lot and lived on woods and 25th. She wouldn't do FS but sucked a dick better than most. What was her name? Wish I never lost contact with her.

  11. #14350

    Kevon

    Just seen a post with a pic of Kevon and realized it been a few months since I had a dream with her. Pm if anyone got digits on her.

  12. #14349
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    More photos of SnowFlake coming.

    C5.
    That's sexy as fuck! Especially with her wearing those flip flops! LMFAO.

  13. #14348
    Awesome pictures and broad daylight too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    More photos of SnowFlake coming.

    C5.

  14. #14347

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Aka Sara aka Sara from Brandon. Hooked up with Peaches about 5 yrs ago. And haven't seen her since because she's been on vacation and involuntarily MIA. And yeah Pinoboy that's Jess that's her.

    TH.
    PM me if you would like to know why I posted that warning about her.

  15. #14346

    !

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    More photos of SnowFlake coming.

    C5.
    You the Man'.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape