Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,841 to 15,855 of 16662
-
12-15-16 19:43 #822Senior Member

Posts: 75Laceyy
I need to fix an error in this review that I didn't see until today. This sent sentence (She loves BB and gives on of the BBBJ that I have received she latterly just about sucked that skin off my ball and Johnson.) Should say (She loves Bjs and gives one of the BEST BJ that I have received she litterly just about sucked that skin off my balls and Johnson.) Also to Make it clear on Laceyy's one rule is that she DOES NOT DO ANAL that is her one rule that I have come across ed so far. Again I apologize for the mistake in the typing.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 16:48 #821Senior Member

Posts: 75Yes you are correct! Thanks for catching me on that. I had Mia's name mixed up with a different person. I have correct the mistake.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-16 11:28 #820Senior Member

Posts: 663I saw Brooklyn the other day. Had a good time with her, skinny yes but not a big issue. She was very passionate through out our session. I did need to wait for the roommate / girlfriend to leave. I'm standing there by the bed while she "made" herself of, took her forever to get made up and out the door. Its Trinity also an escort (see reviews on the othersite) I'm sure she is living off Brooklyn again see reviews. I had seen Trinity earlier and glad she didn't recognize me but again I'm pretty sure she's a space case. But it appears they are keep house together so the be prepared.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 20:28 #819Senior Member

Posts: 2120Sam? I think you meant Mia
I think by Sam you must be referring to Mia. To my knowledge, Shae never worked with Sam. She did, however, work with Mia. (I've seen all three, never any of them together.).
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
Shae:
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ut-me/17573972
Mia (no current ad on BP):
https://www.************.com/madison...KXtw6gHxyXgsz/
Sam (no current ad on BP):
http://www.************.com/madison/...tPN83eH21Mz8z/
-
12-14-16 18:23 #818Senior Member

Posts: 75Laceyy
I have been seeing Laceyy since she start several months ago. She is small and compact but very fun. She does like the GFE and will take it to the extreme. She dis make it feel like we had been dating for quite a while which I guess we have been repeating quite often. She loves BB and gives on of the BBBJ that I have received she latterly just about sucked that skin off my ball and Johnson. She is very clean and taste like candy. She even enjoys a little rimming but no insertions that is her one rule no backdoor, but everything else is a go. She is always very wet and tight along in good shape for riding like a pro. But likes it from the back and can go the full hr without a problem. Laceyy doesn't mind where you finish I have yet to give her a milkshake it is just to good to take out. Maybe one of these day I will. I will say since she has moved over to the west side to her new secluded place it is nicer to see her. Laceyy is one of my favored repeats. I have a great time and she is very reasonable with her donations. She seems to go the extra mile for me. Like I said I have seen her allot and will continue. Once you get over the barrier of getting to know each other it very very good and gets better every time. She is well worth seeing and repeating!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 17:55 #817Senior Member

Posts: 75I have seen Shae many many times and I can say that she is the best out there and if you can prove you DD free she will not hold anything back. Trust me it is well worth going through the effort for the BB. She loves the GFE and is very good at it she make you feel that you have been dating for a long time. She does have one of the most perfect bodies I have seen and been with. SHe has since broken up with Sam which is sad they were my first three some and what an experience that was. But I still feel that Shae is the best I still see her as often as possible and will drop any other appointments for her. She is hard to get hold of and but if she feel comfortable with you she will get back in touch with you that night for an outcall which beats the places that she stays at. Shae is very passionate and if you can make her cum it is usually the whole time you are together. I have never had anyone that could cum almost for the full hour like her. All I can say is if I could steal her for myself I would it is that good!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 17:44 #816Senior Member

Posts: 75Booklyn
I have seen Brooklyn quit a bit yes she is skinny but very nice to my eyes. She was allot better before she hooked up with this other lady. She has just ruined the experience. I will say that the first time I meet B it was very good she loved to kiss and get to know you first. It was so good that I went back the next day. This where it got even better. She told me that after the day before that the cover had to go it had tore her up and that I was to big for it. This had surprised me I had never been told this. So we were BB the rest of our encounter and still will take me with one she says that it is just to good. Unfortunately the last time I saw her it didn't go so well her friend cares nothing for if you are in a date she just barges in as if she owns the place. I didn't even get 120 worth in fact her friend came in just after I the donation and demanded that I leave she had been waiting for over an hr which was crap. If Brooklyn ever gets ride of this pain in the ass friend then it would be worth going back.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 17:29 #815Senior Member

Posts: 75Shae and Sam
I have seen Shae many many times and she is by far the best provider that I have seen. She always make me feel like that we have been in a relationship for years. She makes the GFE very real. A very wet and tight female. She defiantly is very passionate and enjoys every second with you. If I could steal her just for myself I would in heart beat. She is very hard to get in touch with but I have found that if she does like you she will always get back to you within the night. I did not also like her in call location either it was a dump. Abut she is more than willing to do an out call if she is comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
Sam on the other hand was very fun also but she ended up three different times taking my money and taking off. These two where my first three some and my god with Shae and Sam all I can say is I don't think I will ever have such a fun time it is to bad that they are not together anymore.
-
12-14-16 16:47 #814Senior Member

Posts: 62This sounds like old Gabby, not Gabby Mae.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 15:44 #813Senior Member

Posts: 2120It was surreal. I suspected it was a scam. The girl was very cute, so I took my chances. I actually walked away once. And she guilt-tripped me into coming back. I guess I had sucker written on my forehead. Anyway, the guy walks in the room, says, "Bounce. " Quietly even. There's no way my money was worth any kind of trouble. I didn't feel threatened. And I'd already lost. So I just left.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
Actually, it was a very inexpensive lesson. Which I feel oddly grateful for.
-
12-14-16 15:35 #812Senior Member

Posts: 663Sorry to hear about your misfortune, at least it was just money you lost.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 13:17 #811Senior Member

Posts: 2120Update: Twice
I think I must have jinxed myself because shortly after posting this I was ripped off for the second time. The girl is in the wind. I reported about it in this post: https://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/showthread.php?p=3167393.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-16 01:25 #810Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 9Some what true! Be safe out there man seriously! The escorts now days are nothing like the ones when I first started a few years ago! Same as providers they just aren't the same! But if we meet and I offer you a drink you better drink it LOL. That's prolly the last drop of drink (wine, juices, sofa etc) I have! No but seriously be safe ok.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-16 23:33 #809Senior Member

Posts: 430No Way Gabby Mae
Glad you had a good experience. I met her back in May / June and it was one of the strangest encounters I've ever had. I won't get into her getting upset about my shoes, her cat wondering about or her erratic tendencies but the service ended with her telling me I was too big for her va jay jay and that she's never had children so it's hard for her to accommodate. First of all while I have decent size I'm sure she's run across bigger in her 30+ years in the business. Secondly, I believe it was her plan to make up an excuse the whole time. Before she met me she asked me to stop at the gas station across the street and get a box of Magnums. How does she know I would use or need Magnums?? She ended up finishing me manually and I got the heck out of that loony bin. Sale or not, I'm not going back there. Too many quality providers available.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 09:15 #808Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice
Ass looks good, thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





