The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #784

    Kali

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

    Kali, if you want to put an ad on the forum then make a provider account and do so.

    A2

  2. #783

    Kissing

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    She looks cute, but I pass on her due to no kissing. That's essential to me.
    Too bad Popeye cause this is some bomb pussy.

  3. #782

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see Miss Lilly during her recent swing through Madison? She is a little on the high side financially speaking but the pussy and ass is worth it. She is super hot, aims to please, and her pussy taste as sweet as apple pie. I missed her during this trip but I will catch her the next time around. Go get this pussy.

    http://www.bookmisslilly.com/index.html
    She looks cute, but I pass on her due to no kissing. That's essential to me.

  4. #781

    Sam and Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Pm150  [View Original Post]
    Agreed on 1 and 3 here (Sam seems like she's putting on a performance rather than genuinely enjoying herself but can't complain). Have not gotten a hold of Shae, every time I try it's two texts back and forth and then silence. Guess I'll keep trying.
    In my experience, Sam is a 7-8 (7 attractive - 8 really hot) looks / body wise and easily a 9 (forgot it was a service) service wise. We really clicked and when I see her, it feels very mutual, very enjoyable, no boundaries, intense passion and pleasure. I noted this in my TER review. Sadly, the review is in limbo due to changes in TER's stance on BP. Given BP's legal troubles, they're not accepting ads from BP. And Sam has not published a new ad with her name (so that all the derivative feeder sites pick it up).

    Oh well.

    I've now seen Shae twice. And I have to say, she's probably the most amazing provider I've ever encountered. Incredibly youthful and gorgeous. Friendly. Intensely affectionate. Easily a 9 looks / body wise. Easily a 9 if not a 10 service wise. I totally forgot it was a service. She makes me feel like I'm the only guy in the world during the time I'm with her. Very sweet.

    Her incall is a dump, sadly. And the circumstances there are part of why it's so difficult to line up a date with her. Absolutely worth all the time and frustration, in my opinion.

  5. #780

    Lilly, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/13030403

    This pussy may be a little on the high side but it is some real good pussy. She swings back through Madison from time to time. I like her because she does not discriminate, is clean, can fuck good, and is GFE. On top of this, she is a nice person. I ate her ass so long that she was cumming for days. So if you got to extra spending money, then go get this pussy.
    Your subject read Suzie, but the content was all about Lilly.

    Which makes me wonder, who's Suzie? ;-)

  6. #779

    Miss Suzie is in the house

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iewed/13030403

    This pussy may be a little on the high side but it is some real good pussy. She swings back through Madison from time to time. I like her because she does not discriminate, is clean, can fuck good, and is GFE. On top of this, she is a nice person. I ate her ass so long that she was cumming for days. So if you got to extra spending money, then go get this pussy.

  7. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Recent active favorites:

    Sam.

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...thing/13993501

    Spinner body, GND looks, very wholesome, friendly, and affectionate. Very GFE. I've seen her several times. Definite repeat.

    Shae.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17226916

    Spinner body, gorgeous face, very playful and affectionate. Very GFE. I've only seen her once. Definite repeat.

    I've also seen Laceyy:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dwest/17182385

    I would see her again too. She's cute and very much enjoys herself while satisfying you.
    Agreed on 1 and 3 here (Sam seems like she's putting on a performance rather than genuinely enjoying herself but can't complain). Have not gotten a hold of Shae, every time I try it's two texts back and forth and then silence. Guess I'll keep trying.

  8. #777

    Miss Lilly

    Did anyone see Miss Lilly during her recent swing through Madison? She is a little on the high side financially speaking but the pussy and ass is worth it. She is super hot, aims to please, and her pussy taste as sweet as apple pie. I missed her during this trip but I will catch her the next time around. Go get this pussy.

    http://www.bookmisslilly.com/index.html

  9. #776

    Favorites

    Recent active favorites:

    Sam.

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...thing/13993501

    Spinner body, GND looks, very wholesome, friendly, and affectionate. Very GFE. I've seen her several times. Definite repeat.

    Shae.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...f-you/17226916

    Spinner body, gorgeous face, very playful and affectionate. Very GFE. I've only seen her once. Definite repeat.

    I've also seen Laceyy:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dwest/17182385

    I would see her again too. She's cute and very much enjoys herself while satisfying you.

  10. #775

    I wouldn't put this skinny Brooklyn up there with Shae and Lacey but I did enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    A couple weeks ago, I reported on my first-ever mongering outing. I chose the veteran soon-to-retire Brooklyn for that momentous occasion, and had a really nice time. There were a couple of small glitches setting it up, but other than that, I was very happy with the experience, and she set the bar high for my expectations moving forward. I indicated at the time that my other top choice was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one, not the Janesvillian. Well, today I completed my tour of the Brooklyns. Maybe her namesake set the bar too high, and maybe I shouldn't complain since I got what I came for at a very affordable rate, but it was not a terribly fulfilling experience.

    I'll start by saying that yes, she's skinny, but not in a way that looked sickly to me, as some have indicated. I like skinny women, and I liked her body just fine. She did look pretty tired and haggard, which I suppose is not surprising for a person in that line of work. Overall she's an attractive woman, fairly pretty IMHO but no beauty queen. Setting up the meeting was easy. I had tried to connect with her last week, but I had to cancel minutes after setting it up due to a work thing that came up. Setting it up again was just as easy, a few texts, culminating in a final one from a parking lot near her incall. She met me at a back door, was friendly, all good. But about that incall: She works out of a low-budget east side motel, and the roomwhich she shares with another girl--was a messy shithole, clothes and stuff strewn everywhere, dirty bathroom.

    Unlike my appointment with the other Brooklyn, this one was only for a HH, as the donation was irresistably modest at 0. 8. So that meant no time to relax and chat and feel comfortable with her. But she seemed nice, so no real problem there. So the clothes come off right away, I lay down and she goes to work on me with her mouth, and after a couple minutes of that I'm ready and she climbs aboard. Flipped over for some mish, then flipped back again. She was responsive to whatever I suggested. But then in the middle of all that, there's a knock at the door. Naturally, I'm a little freaked out. She gets up to see who it is. It's the roommate. B tells her to come back in a bit. We start up again, and of course I'm a little distracted now. Then roommate knocks again. B tells her just wait a little longer. The knocking continued every couple minutes. At this point, I just want to finish and get the hell out of there. So I have her settle in for a serviceable BBBJCIM, which I would have enjoyed a lot more if I didn't feel like a college kid whose girlfriend's roommate was about to fetch to sorority mother. I was still putting my pants on when she let the roommate in.

    To summarize, she seems like a nice kid who wants to please, but her current setup sucks, and that would prevent me from repeating. I'm sure her positive reviews are well deserved, but as a newb, I sure hope this isn't typical. Going to start dragging the sofa cushions for change to fund my next outing. Highest on my radar based on reviews are Shae and Lacey, though I understand both can be hard to connect with. I'll report back once I've scraped together enough couch coins and managed to meet up with one of them, or somebody else, since, as you can probably tell, I like to write. If my verbosity is too over-the-top, let me know. Just trying to be a productive and contributing member of the community.
    GREAT report!

  11. #774

    Skinny Brooklyn

    I finally hooked up with this girl!!

    There has been alot of info on here about her and I just read the previous report, yea, east side motel, messy room BUT MAN I like that little body! I did an hour and made every minute count, no interruptions from the roommate but I can see how that WOULD get old. She is a GREAT kisser, very passionate and we fucked like there was now tomorrow!! It was great and I would definitely repeat. Good BBBJ, DATY, half a dozen positions and she seems to enjoy the attention.

    Hard to compare to the last report, THAT was a good story! (Good job dude, I don't remember your name) I'm NOT much of a wrighter but I do like the pussy!

  12. #773

    Tale of Two Brooklyns, pt. 2

    A couple weeks ago, I reported on my first-ever mongering outing. I chose the veteran soon-to-retire Brooklyn for that momentous occasion, and had a really nice time. There were a couple of small glitches setting it up, but other than that, I was very happy with the experience, and she set the bar high for my expectations moving forward. I indicated at the time that my other top choice was the other Brooklyn, the skinny one, not the Janesvillian. Well, today I completed my tour of the Brooklyns. Maybe her namesake set the bar too high, and maybe I shouldn't complain since I got what I came for at a very affordable rate, but it was not a terribly fulfilling experience.

    I'll start by saying that yes, she's skinny, but not in a way that looked sickly to me, as some have indicated. I like skinny women, and I liked her body just fine. She did look pretty tired and haggard, which I suppose is not surprising for a person in that line of work. Overall she's an attractive woman, fairly pretty IMHO but no beauty queen. Setting up the meeting was easy. I had tried to connect with her last week, but I had to cancel minutes after setting it up due to a work thing that came up. Setting it up again was just as easy, a few texts, culminating in a final one from a parking lot near her incall. She met me at a back door, was friendly, all good. But about that incall: She works out of a low-budget east side motel, and the room—which she shares with another girl--was a messy shithole, clothes and stuff strewn everywhere, dirty bathroom.

    Unlike my appointment with the other Brooklyn, this one was only for a HH, as the donation was irresistably modest at 0. 8. So that meant no time to relax and chat and feel comfortable with her. But she seemed nice, so no real problem there. So the clothes come off right away, I lay down and she goes to work on me with her mouth, and after a couple minutes of that I'm ready and she climbs aboard. Flipped over for some mish, then flipped back again. She was responsive to whatever I suggested. But then in the middle of all that, there's a knock at the door. Naturally, I'm a little freaked out. She gets up to see who it is. It's the roommate. B tells her to come back in a bit. We start up again, and of course I'm a little distracted now. Then roommate knocks again. B tells her just wait a little longer. The knocking continued every couple minutes. At this point, I just want to finish and get the hell out of there. So I have her settle in for a serviceable BBBJCIM, which I would have enjoyed a lot more if I didn't feel like a college kid whose girlfriend's roommate was about to fetch to sorority mother. I was still putting my pants on when she let the roommate in.

    To summarize, she seems like a nice kid who wants to please, but her current setup sucks, and that would prevent me from repeating. I'm sure her positive reviews are well deserved, but as a newb, I sure hope this isn't typical. Going to start dragging the sofa cushions for change to fund my next outing. Highest on my radar based on reviews are Shae and Lacey, though I understand both can be hard to connect with. I'll report back once I've scraped together enough couch coins and managed to meet up with one of them, or somebody else, since, as you can probably tell, I like to write. If my verbosity is too over-the-top, let me know. Just trying to be a productive and contributing member of the community.

  13. #772
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    I have given Diane's number to several guys but I have not seen anything posted about the experience. Has anyone actually seen her yet? I used to see her in West Allis but that has been at least two years. I speak with her often but want to know whether it is worth it to make the long ride out to see her. I did hear from one Milwaukee gent who made the trip. He said the the service was very nice but did not add anything regarding what she looks like now. She was looking old the last time I saw her. She is 57 and a recovering drug addict, so I can't expect much I guess.
    First off I'm sorry for the late response I have had a very busy couple of weeks. Second I want to thank you for the number as I did dream I called her and saw her. She is easy enough to set up with and friendly enough. She definitely is not my type, very skinny and old looking. In this dream I arrived at her place and was met at the front of her place and let in, I was thinking about bolting then but I wouldn't do that as you gave me a reference so I went on in. We chatted a very little bit and got the le out of the way. Then to the bed and straight to business, I had to close my eyes and think of a happy place as the view isn't very good. BBBJ with cim. I will say her skills in that department are good, guess lots of experience. She did say she wannted to see me again and who knows maybe more would be on the table on a return dream but she is not for me.

  14. #771

    Diane

    I have given Diane's number to several guys but I have not seen anything posted about the experience. Has anyone actually seen her yet? I used to see her in West Allis but that has been at least two years. I speak with her often but want to know whether it is worth it to make the long ride out to see her. I did hear from one Milwaukee gent who made the trip. He said the the service was very nice but did not add anything regarding what she looks like now. She was looking old the last time I saw her. She is 57 and a recovering drug addict, so I can't expect much I guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Diane finally has decided to meet new friends. She is only looking for a few regular friends at this time. A meet and greet would be at her place. She will probably take some time to get to know you but that is how she is. She is cautious since she got off of drugs a few years ago. So you know, BBBJCIM is the only item available for the first meeting. I'm sure more will be offered once she gets to know you.

  15. #770

    Kayla and friend

    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedFan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen one of these girls? They look fine as hell.

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tcall/17098905
    No, but I think they're only in town for the night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape