rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3420

    Mia / Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1413  [View Original Post]
    I notice her friend Mia hasn't posted recently either. Any idea what happened to her? She's unbelievable.
    Mia was OK. Not as pretty or as tight / hot as her pics indicated. Friendly, but not really GFE. Definitely worth seeing once. The only reason I'd see her twice is sifting through all the maybes takes too much time sometimes.

    Shae, though? Fucking unbelievable. Hot as hell. Fun. Vivacious. Juicy ass. Lips to die for. Yeah, thank god she's so hard to get a hold of (even for someone that's seen her). I'd be broke otherwise.

  2. #3419

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Are you asking about Mia, I've not seen her, at one time there were so many Mia's around I couldn't keep track how was who.
    I believe he was referring to this Mia http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lls-3/17308707.

  3. #3418
    Quote Originally Posted by Will1413  [View Original Post]
    I notice her friend Mia hasn't posted recently either. Any idea what happened to her? She's unbelievable.
    Mia's still around, just hasn't posted recently. If you have her number you can get a hold of her. Outcalls only though.

  4. #3417
    Quote Originally Posted by Will1413  [View Original Post]
    I notice her friend Mia hasn't posted recently either. Any idea what happened to her? She's unbelievable.
    Are you asking about Mia, I've not seen her, at one time there were so many Mia's around I couldn't keep track how was who.

  5. #3416

    Shae

    Quote Originally Posted by Will1413  [View Original Post]
    I notice her friend Mia hasn't posted recently either. Any idea what happened to her? She's unbelievable.
    Just saw a post for Shae this morning with a new number. Wondering if anyone knows if this is her or some one trying to cash in on her popularity? Had a great dream with her a few weeks ago but haven't been able to reconnect due to schedules not matching. Any intel would be appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #3415

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    She had a scare recently. If you notice she hasn't posted an add since early November. The new phone may be for trusted clients only. I would talk with her before giving it out.

    Nessa woods did the same thing changed her name and phone as she had a stoker and the first guy who reviewed her posted it under her old name with her new name and phone. She's left the area and hasn't returned.
    I notice her friend Mia hasn't posted recently either. Any idea what happened to her? She's unbelievable.

  7. #3414

    The old winnowing and sifting

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealUardo  [View Original Post]
    The following need to stop posting on BP:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/13270493

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/17539301

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...3ci-l/17536278

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/13646607

    Thick blonde girl in particular. If you need to post 10+ times a day with very low rates, I think you need to consider a career change.

    Plus all the fake asian and AA ads as well. Fuck those too.
    If it weren't for all the chaff, how would we find the wheat?

  8. #3413

    Modest Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    More prospects . . .
    Violet (I've never seen her, not sure I buy all the hype and I find her scant availability irritating).

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...panion/8139274
    Violet is real. The photos are about 25 lb ago though. She is not huge / BBW, but is overweight.

    She offers / initiates LFK although I don't partake. Don't know about DATY. Never asked or made the move.

    Scheduling is ridiculously difficult. I've seen her a number of times and go back for the "normal-ness" of her more than anything else.

  9. #3412

    Seven

    I saw Seven within the last few weeks. The pictures are real and she is pretty, however larger framed than the images would suggest. I will not repeat, as she did zero prep for our encounter. Jeans and a shirt, not freshly showered, just ate. Smelly puss. Turn off.

  10. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ments/16386266

    Saw her last night. Great massage, lots of talking. No tease or mutual touch or ending.
    Wow, her rates seem crazy high for just a massage, even a great one.

  11. #3410

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...shell/17535672

    The pictures are accurate. She's very cute. But it's a scam. She'll either ask you to pay for the room upfront and then bolt or she'll get you in the room and have her friend come in and ask you to scram.
    Here's the ad title:

    Sensual body rub****20 year old bombshell - 20

    Here's the ad text:

    Incall special tonight! Text 6088397634 for pics and details... serious inquiries only!!!
    Poster's age: 20

    • Location: Madison

    • Post ID: 17535672 madison
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 5.39.31 PM.jpg‎  

  12. #3409

    Ivy

    I meet up with Ivy yesterday. Very thin and flexible. Willing to do about anything. Does go multiple times. Had a good time. I would book again. She had some bad run ins but if you treat her well she will treat you well.

  13. #3408

    Massage

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ments/16386266

    Saw her last night. Great massage, lots of talking. No tease or mutual touch or ending.

  14. #3407

    Sick of seeing ads from these providers

    The following need to stop posting on BP:

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/13270493

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-only/17539301

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...3ci-l/17536278

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/13646607

    Thick blonde girl in particular. If you need to post 10+ times a day with very low rates, I think you need to consider a career change.

    Plus all the fake asian and AA ads as well. Fuck those too.

  15. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one:

    http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...shell/17535672

    The pictures are accurate. She's very cute. But it's a scam. She'll either ask you to pay for the room upfront and then bolt or she'll get you in the room and have her friend come in and ask you to scram.
    Yep 2nd time I've heard this about her. Someone also posted on BP last Wednesday saying the same thing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape