Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 16663
-
11-28-16 09:15 #808Senior Member

Posts: 2927Nice
Ass looks good, thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-16 01:47 #807Senior Member

Posts: 2120Awesome review. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TommyMke
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-16 19:05 #806Senior Member

Posts: 652Gabby-Mae
Hey. Met Gabby-Mae today.
She was great, pics match her. She is very curvy. Slightly chubby (in a nice way) and tall (5"8 or 9) . Nice nipple and tongue piercing. Pussy not fully shaved but clean, very responsive to DATY and vocal. She will not do GFE on first date (No kissing or BBBJ / ass play) but is open to discussing that option with you for the next session. I will repeat!! She said she visits Madison every 2 weeks.
Donation is 120 hh. She was running a special tonight so I jumped at it!!
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/17521805
-
11-17-16 23:07 #805Senior Member

Posts: 2120Suggestions
I've been ripped off once in my 4+ years of doing this. All in all, that was a relatively inexpensive lesson. What did I learn? Never pick up two women on the street in San Francisco and take them back to your hotel room. If a provider gets pushy, show her the door immediately. If a provider offers you a drink, refuse. Cut your losses. You will never turn a bad situation into anything other than worse.
Originally Posted by STheOne
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure what to suggest. I think it depends on what you're looking for.
-
11-17-16 19:08 #804Senior Member

Posts: 226Try Geshia House
If you want to dip your toe in, in a safe way try GH. You'll know going in what's on the menu. It safe and if you don't see one you like at the intro you can walk. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by STheOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-16 01:40 #803Senior Member

Posts: 2927Read reviews
Read the reviews, select, and then go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by STheOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-16 19:34 #802Regular Member

Posts: 8Newbie
Guys, any suggestions to try for a new bee? Looking for safe and a honest provider. I was cheated once by a bi* whom I paid before getting the services.
-
11-09-16 00:02 #801Senior Member

Posts: 2120Kali
I saw Kali the other day. I had a fantastic time. Lots of kissing, DATY, and a few variations on fucking, including my favorite: mish with intense kissing. Very GFE. No repeat though. I like 'them younger. I would guess she's late 30's, early 40's. Definitely worth a visit. Her rates are very reasonable. $150 h. It's worth seeing for yourself.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-16 14:27 #800Senior Member

Posts: 663Ya I know but as you said its the hunt! At this point in time I don't think Ill find anything better that Shae for me.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-16 22:44 #799Senior Member

Posts: 2120Leave the Maybes alone
Nope. I communicated with the first one ("Summer") and the third one ("Stacy"). Nothing about those interactions made them leap from the Maybe column to the Yes column.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
The nice thing about having Shae and Sam around is that I really don't need to bother with Maybes.
-
11-02-16 10:22 #798Senior Member

Posts: 663Anyone see these hotties??
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oming/17068649 see photos below
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-neve/16143915
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...candy/17243923
-
11-01-16 01:33 #797Senior Member

Posts: 62I finally got a hold of Shae. She made me wait outside of a certain run down east wash hotel for about 30 minutes before she finally let me in. Absolutely worth it though, great body (ass especially), BBBJ, then CFS in doggy mish and CG. Talkative but nice. She may be taking a hiatus for a month or two soon.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-16 17:45 #796Senior Member

Posts: 213Sizzlin is great
Thanks again-- I second every aspect of this excellent review. She's very cool and it was easy to set up. Very sexy. Treat her well and go get it!! I will repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by GatorMan1956
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 15:10 #795Senior Member

Posts: 213Thanks
Thanks for the review, I've been wanting to try (Facebook pics are nice) and now I can go in with better confidence. Rock on!
Originally Posted by GatorMan1956
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-16 09:49 #794Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks
Thanks for the review! I'll definitely give her a try.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




