Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #713

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!
    Hey seniors. Some advice please? I had a few experiences where the service quality was lower if I negotiated the price. For ex if she quoted 120 but I negotiated for 100, she would agree and then make up rules like "I don't kiss" or "I don't ride" or she pretends to be bored etc. So is this a common thing or is this YMMV and probably a factor of the guy's charm and personality??

  2. #712

    Stop philosophizing

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!
    There is only one thing you have to do and that is go get that pussy then come back and share your experiences with us so we can go get that pussy. If you pay a penny fine, two cents, great, or $200, just go get that pussy.

  3. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    We all have limited funds. Personally, I'm reflecting on this question: If out of every 10 visits I made, I only made 1, how much more focused could I be on quality?

    I usually spend $200 for an hour. Sometimes more. So that's $2 K for 10 visits. I could spend a lot less than that (say, $700) on truly superlative experiences (2 hours with supermodel types). Wouldn't that be better than rolling the dice with the dregs of backpage? And it would have the added bonus of indulging less often.
    I think most of us would rather indulge more in BP, not less. I personally would rather indulge in more girls at a lower price. The quality of girl is not dictated by the price you pay. I've read some comments on here about $80 girls being sleazy or dirty. That has not been my experience at all. I most often do 60-100 for a half hour, and occasionally 120. These are the same girls that are asking between 120 and 150 for a half hour. So if they are clean for a premium rate, they should still be clean for less. I have a fairly long list of well known and highly reviewed girls that I have seen at half or less the rate they were asking. I'm pretty sure that they are the same girls that most of the members have also seen. Personally, I would rather see 25 girls at 80 hh for my two grand, rather than 10 girls for an hour for that two grand. I guess that's the nice thing about it. We all have different ways of how to divy up how to waste our money. As far as "rich" versus "poor", I wish I would have used "generous" versus "cheap". I doubt any of us are actually rich or poor. I would think any actual rich person wouldn't really be to worried about seeing any unknown as long as they are safe, since it if it's bad, you wouldn't feel bad at all, just find someone different the next day. If I saw a girl for 200 and had a bad experience I'd be upset about it for 2 weeks or longer. If I do 80 and it doesn't work out, I'm still not happy, but the depression lasts a shorter time!

  4. #710

    Strategy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    That kinda sounds like a rich man talking to a poor man. I've never done an hour and probably never will. Most girls can't keep me interested for a half hour let alone a full hour. If I had the funds I would do an hour anyway, but for me there really isn't any point in doing an hour. If I do an hour I'd have to wait that much longer to build up funds for the next girl. I'd rather see someone quicker for a half hour. I'm happy for guys like you that have unlimited funds, but the reality is that most of us mortals don't have that kind of cash flow.
    We all have limited funds. Personally, I'm reflecting on this question: If out of every 10 visits I made, I only made 1, how much more focused could I be on quality?

    I usually spend $200 for an hour. Sometimes more. So that's $2 K for 10 visits. I could spend a lot less than that (say, $700) on truly superlative experiences (2 hours with supermodel types). Wouldn't that be better than rolling the dice with the dregs of backpage? And it would have the added bonus of indulging less often.

  5. #709
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Lets suppose that you are booking her for half hour, never tip, and a big spender comes to town. He always book for hour and leaves a generous tip, who do you think she will see? Tip, always book for an hour, more if you got the cash, then leave a very generous tip. This way, you move to the top of the pussy line. Its all about the green!
    That kinda sounds like a rich man talking to a poor man. I've never done an hour and probably never will. Most girls can't keep me interested for a half hour let alone a full hour. If I had the funds I would do an hour anyway, but for me there really isn't any point in doing an hour. If I do an hour I'd have to wait that much longer to build up funds for the next girl. I'd rather see someone quicker for a half hour. I'm happy for guys like you that have unlimited funds, but the reality is that most of us mortals don't have that kind of cash flow.

  6. #708

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I knew it was a risk since what you went through, but figured she was probably worth the risk. I appreciate the fact that you shared the good and the bad about her. I'll be trying again. She apparently always has incall in Wisconsin Rapids if anyone is in that area. Might he an easier hookup.
    Now go get that pussy.

  7. #707

    Golden Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I would never ever drive to Chicago, even for golden pussy, but considering the talent in the Madison area, a trip to Baraboo is worth a shot for a girl with great reviews. Was I pissed? Of course! Will I do it again? Of course! I've wasted hours sitting in Madison and end up going home with nothing. I'd rather drive an hour and get stood up by a girl that seems worthy, than sit in Madison trying to hook up with an unknown.
    Oh, and it was golden too. I ate pussy and ass then banged her for over an hour. Never saw or heard from her again. I have driven to Rockford a few times too. There is or used to be some real good pussy in Rockford. In any event, go get that pussy even if its in Baraboo.

  8. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.

    Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.

    She's been a total sweet heart.
    I knew it was a risk since what you went through, but figured she was probably worth the risk. I appreciate the fact that you shared the good and the bad about her. I'll be trying again. She apparently always has incall in Wisconsin Rapids if anyone is in that area. Might he an easier hookup.

  9. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Never travel more than 25 miles for booty unless it is a reliable escort, someone that you have seen before. I learned this the hard way. I went to Chicago for some booty and was stood up.
    I would never ever drive to Chicago, even for golden pussy, but considering the talent in the Madison area, a trip to Baraboo is worth a shot for a girl with great reviews. Was I pissed? Of course! Will I do it again? Of course! I've wasted hours sitting in Madison and end up going home with nothing. I'd rather drive an hour and get stood up by a girl that seems worthy, than sit in Madison trying to hook up with an unknown.

  10. #704

    Somethihng better

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.

    Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.

    She's been a total sweet heart.
    Lets suppose that you are booking her for half hour, never tip, and a big spender comes to town. He always book for hour and leaves a generous tip, who do you think she will see? Tip, always book for an hour, more if you got the cash, then leave a very generous tip. This way, you move to the top of the pussy line. Its all about the green!

  11. #703

    Yea that sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!
    Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.

    Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.

    She's been a total sweet heart.

  12. #702

    Miles for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!
    Never travel more than 25 miles for booty unless it is a reliable escort, someone that you have seen before. I learned this the hard way. I went to Chicago for some booty and was stood up.

  13. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175

    DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!

    Total GFE.
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!

  14. #700

    J, had yet ANOTHER dream about this girl (that makes 3 or 4 now)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175

    DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!

    Total GFE.

  15. #699

    Wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Damage was 200 for 1 hr, GFE, mish, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, GREAT BBBJ, YMMV.
    Thanks for sharing this booty. By sharing her with us, you provide her with mo income and thereby entice her to remain and mo for you. Now go get that pussy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape